Ghosty

The Official Wrestling Thread

JoedaddyEcw    0
Mike Adame or whatever his name is as GM.......lol

worse wrestling news in the History of Wrestling.....

I mean c'mon the man is a fucking tool!. i can't stand how WWE fucks up after almost climbing out of the shit hole they created.

Oderus Urungus    100

Agreed. I mean they were totally coming back from the dead with all the changes and stuff but now they go back to....HHH vs Khali.....and now Mike Adame as GM of Raw. WTF are they thinking???!!!

Now that Undertaker is back, and the fact that Kozlov is getting some real fights in slowly AND that the Horrible Khali should be done with his title hunt freeing HHH up for some REAL main eventing matches, SmackDown! should be getting really good.. too bad Kennedy got himself hurt :(

Passion    53

"I'm not here for apologies, i'm here for your soul" lol... Also, does anyone else see Edge coming back as part of a Ministry thing?

Ghosty    31

Undertaker coming back is fucking win. I <3 his theme music and his entire entrance in general. =]

I hope Edge comes back asap, not staying out of action for too long because Smackdown! would really be stacked with him in it too, and I'm also curious on how Edge makes his return after being in hell. I'm not really sure how long Vickie Guerrero is going to remain as Smackdown! GM, but I've came to like that woman, though. XD

"EXCUSE ME. EXCUSE ME!"

...And it's kinda sad that Edge & Vickie broke up because they were one of the best things that happened in Smackdown! for a while. You cannot beat a power couple. They reminded me of the McMahon-HHH era.

And Smackdown! needs new gfx. I hate it, atm. x_x

I'm going to the Monday Night RAW 800th episode celebration event, which is one of those 3 hour specials.

On the local advertising here they are announcing the following two matches.

Remember this is just from advertisement.

Miz and Morrison vs D-Generation-X (One Night Reunion)

Batista vs Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship in a Steel Cage Match

It is also announced as Tri-Brand so it is likely that both the Hardy's, and The Undertaker will make appearances as well given the hype of the event.

If I find out more I will pass it along.

Greed`    88

So I hear Orton got Adamle to quit his job, what a beast.

ChrisJerichoasWorldHeavyweightCh-2.jpg

RAW is saved again. Bitchtista needed help on Cyber Sunday to win the Championship, look what happens when its mono y mono.

Greed`    88

Well...ignoring my above post last nights Monday Night RAW was really good. I'm glad Melina is back, she looks great and wrestles even better - hope she wins the Women's Championship from Beth Phoenix despite being a huge Phoenix fan.

...Chris Jericho got destroyed by Cena. I dont know if that was the smartest thing to do considering they are giving him a World Championship match at the next PPV but I guess we'll have to see how this unfolds.

The Shane/Stephanie drama is quite entertaining, glad to see both of them back regularly. I have a feeling this will lead up to WrestleMania and we'll find out where Vince McMahon has been all this time.

Greed`    88

Horrible finish to Raw tonight. Shane "beating down" The Legacy is disapointing considering these guys are supposed to be the next Evolution. And Shane's "beat down" looked incredibly sloppy, nonetheless, I want to know where this is all going. Looks like we're getting Orton vs. Shane at No Way Out in some sort of gimmick match. I can see Stephanie betraying Shane and alligning herself with The Legacy at No Way Out.

surge.    0

Yea it just doesnt make sense how Shane can "beat down" all three members of legacy when Shane is outclassed.

Plus, they made Orton look helpless by not fighting back. I guess thats what they wanted him to do...

Very dissapointing.

Dgz Punk    929

i lol'd at it.

I HAVE I E D IM GONNA FUCKING PUNT YOU NOW.

That Orton shit made me LOL. I need to fucking just go up and beat the shit outta people and be like IED made me do it.

• Downvote 1

Greed`    88

So Mickey Rourke cancelled his plans to wrestle Chris Jericho at WrestleMania...

hope this doesnt mean we're getting Undertaker vs. Jericho now.

Greed`    88
What's wrong with Undertaker vs Jericho? I think it would be a great match.

Nothings wrong with a Jericho/Undertaker match; however, I would be more interested in watching Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker.