Ghosty

The Official Wrestling Thread

Ghosty    31

Vince does apparently. The times Batista was champion, that should've been Orton. =[ Orton > Batista, imho tbh atm.

Greed`    88

Orton will always be better than Batista. The point of Evolution if I remember correctly was to build up Orton over Batista but then once Batista started getting crowd reactions they changed their minds. Shit, the original plans for WM21 was to have Orton in Batista's place in the main event.

Also, Vince gets off to big dudes like Trips, Batista, and Cena.

batista isn't -that- bad, and tbh is the best muscleman of the bunch, so i dont know why you'd hate on him rather than the copies themselves. HHH isn't as cut as he used to be anyways.

cena, whatever you think, is: always in great shape, better at promos than most, energetic in his performance (whether you like it or not) and perfect for the fans he appeals to.

He's rumoured to be a workhorse and interactive with his fanbase too.

above all else

HE MAKES VINCE TONS OF FUCKING MONEY. get used to john cena.

the reason most people hate batista is because he's a real prick outside of wrestling, cheated on his cancer ridden wife, enjoys the taste of his own semen, tried to fuck shelly martinez, etc

Ghosty    31

Question: Do you guys think Triple H needs to be a heel again?

Greed`    88

Yes.

Dgz Punk    929

Yes.

Ghosty    31
Huge News and Rumors on Batista & Possible Plans

Date Added: April 09, 2009

Story By: Marc Middleton

- An upcoming issue of WWE Magazine features Batista on the cover doing a takeoff of Marvel Comics' Wolverine character undergoing his Weapon X experiment. This is a takeoff of the upcoming Wolverine movie, which hits theaters in May.

Additionally, reader Koz Million sent in the following:

"WWE Superstar Batista's martial arts trainer is Marrese Crump. He is a well-known martial artist who recently launched a social network for martial artists at CrumpDojo.com where special news about Batista and his training might be released first.

It is rumored that Dave Batista will be on the cover of an upcoming issue of WWE Magazine when he makes his comeback from injury. The concept is entitled "I've Created A Monster" and will have Batista in a laboratory inside a "Wolverine-like" water tank with monitoring pads on his body, as well as trainer Marrese Crump standing by and monitoring his progress with a clipboard. This seems fitting for the training Batista has received from Crump that has aided him after his last injury and successful comeback. It is also rumored that when Batista makes his comeback, he will be on the road to uniting the Heavyweight and WWE Championship Titles next year at Wrestlemania. Marrese Crump is rumored to possibly sign with the WWE as well and accompany Batista to the Ring as his manager."

Idk if above is true but on the last paragraph it says 'uniting the WWE Championship and the WHC together'; could this mean that the thought of having the undisputed championship is back?

Sixxy    1197

Wrestlemania didnt go right at all - why did they put Orton back on the bottom?

Dgz Punk    929

If Batista gets a manager. He needs to be heel.

I enjoyed Batista when he was a heel in Evolution. But since turning face I dislike him.

I wouldn't mind seeing the two titles being reunited again, but I would rather have Orton do it then anybody.

Greed`    88

I like the pitch of Batista getting a gimmick development (he's been stale for awhile so he needs it). But I dislike the thought of him unifying the WHC and WWE Championship. I just don't think he should be the guy to do it. But given the fact that these plans are already leaked online and whatnot I won't be surprised if they don't end up doing this at next year's Mania. They might do it at SummerSlam, or they might not do it at all. Plans always change in the WWE, especially when the plans are for an event nearly a year from now.

Dgz Punk    929

MVP to Raw

Big Show to Raw

Melina to SD

Matt Hardy to Raw

Triple H to Raw

Dgz Punk    929

yea. im just going to constantly update that one post.

imo its given that SD will get the vote for this one

That was a waste of a match.

»Sp0oky    5

Matt hardy to Raw

HHH to Raw

Ghosty    31

So far, Raw got the nuts, Matt Hardy, hHH, MVP and Big Show.

Dgz Punk    929

Cena to SD is almost confirmed at this point

if not Batista.

So far I've liked this

Ghosty    31

I can see Santino and cena going to Smackdown.