im sorry i am busy more often than the other two guys on my team lol

I forgive you

tyrome is in dc

i never see anyone else on

i guess a quick win + inactivity is a good strat ;]

its hard when everyone is so good.

my strategy was sack the fuck outta everyone, but i havent played yet :[

How is that not fair...lol.

Also, at least 3 of the o3 players are on quite a bit, and on around the times you guys are posting. My suggestion is a little more communication...you guys shouldn't have any problems finding each other if you really want to play.

im saying you shouldve nuked someone else on my team, as you posted the nuke immediatley after i posted my activity in the thread -_-.

The nuke should have been made like a day before anyways. You posted as we were deciding on who was last active >_>

tyrome said hed play me today but his away says hes at a wedding lmfao

That probably means he isn't back yet. I could be wrong though. >.>

i understand weekened and stuff been on etcc but if there not on and when nukes comes both teams get hit

why not the team not active did ya post this on the rule party not sure just wondering

i understand weekened and stuff been on etcc but if there not on and when nukes comes both teams get hit

why not the team not active did ya post this on the rule party not sure just wondering

Ok lets do that, we'll get knux back and you don't get rabbid back, because we were indeed on a lot last week.

it does seem some what selfish in a way i'm not trying to annoy or being mean in anyway just saying shouldn't peoples that not active be effected etc.. just oppion if not tell me shut up and i'll continue to wait

Yes I was at a wedding, yesterday I was in dc. Got home from dc at 6am. Then took a nap went to church and a wedding. I'm sry that I like to enjoy mah weekends and shit. But all during the week cody and I was on everyday for hrs. No one even remotely asked me to duel. Now when someone gets nuked cuz he finally posted he wanted to playa couple of mins b4 the nuke, didn't post but maybe once prior to that and when he did it wasn't on fo games, yall get bent all out of shape. That's silly, you should've been tried to hit us up. Like u sitting there complaining and cody's was on the same time as soulhunter and yall still didn't play. LOL, why everybody waiting fo me.