Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derezzed

Duelistgroundz Championship Tournament

64 posts in this topic

Just so that everyone knows, the tournament hasn't died or gone anywhere. We will be awaiting 1 more person to sign up for the tournament, then we will re-pair and continue.

Just so that everyone knows, the tournament hasn't died or gone anywhere. We will be awaiting 1 more person to sign up for the tournament, then we will re-pair and continue.

+itsnate87 / itznate87

+itsnate87 / itznate87

I'm sorry but I got here first.

ok.. can you let everyone know that i only have 8.6 so they can be ready if they get paired up against me

ok.. can you let everyone know that i only have 8.6 so they can be ready if they get paired up against me

no 1 uses that nemore

9.0 is mandatory, if you cant play 9 you might as well drop out. 8.6 sux rly bad.

i know but heyy what can i do? give me $1000 to buy a new computer then.. i really want to play in this

i know but heyy what can i do? give me $1000 to buy a new computer then.. i really want to play in this

Don't enter.

so whats going on exactly? will the people who lost fairly remain that way or are you actually redoing the entire round?

I am going to re do the whole first round, however, if there are 2 players that are paired against each other that already played, that outcome still stands.

+itsnate87 / itznate87

I'm sorry but I got here first.

you can get in as well. Nate has already taken the place of someone else, so you are in as the last participant, and I will have brackets up shortly.

no way anyone else could get in like me lol

Not until the next DCT.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0