Sign in to follow this  
Uglybass

The adventures of online dating

ATJdragon    967

Uglybass is the most amazing member in history. No one even comes close to how ridiculously godlike he is. POST MOAR

Uglybass    34

I once tried casual encounters, I talked to some older lady and then she gave me pictures and she looked like a fucking bridge troll so I stopped talking to her and never tried again.

I got an e-mail from this asian girl a few weeks back from one of my old ass postings, nobody had replied for like two months and then randomly she did.

my.php?image=underwearjj5.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=underwearjj5.jpg

So we got to talking and in some e-mail she told me she "likes a lot of sex, and I mean A LOT!" so I was like fuck yea, I'm gonna score some asian tang! We talk more and she tells me she smokes a lot of pot, well sweet! Icing on the cake! Then she says she does a lot of drugs, which is OK but the coolness factor is starting to die out a little. The 2nd night we've been talking, she asks me to come to her house and "cuddle" with her, I couldn't that night because I had to work at like 6 the next morning, so I said maybe tomorrow. She asks again and I am kind of freaked out by how up front she is about it, so I said no but we can this weekend after we hang out a little!

So that weekend we both go and see Jim Breuer live at the Denver Improv, pretty fucking hilarious show, everything was going OK, I bought drinks and I thought for sure I was going to get some. Well after the show she said she needed to get some weed so we went to go buy some from some dudes house and smoked a little, still going OK even though that was a bit weird. I am a little more quiet now and she is a complete fucking spaz when high, I have no idea what she's talking about half the time. Like while we're driving she starts talking about how I'd look really hot in a white something and im like "uhh, what?" and she replies "oh what? I'm so high haah!"

We get back to her place and her roommate (a black girl LOL!) and some of their friends are over, and we start playing guitar hero for a little and sippin some brews, and then her roommate and friend step outside and she starts to tell me "So we're probably going to get into some hardcore drugs tonight, and basically I don't really want you around to see me do them." I kept asking her to tell me what drug it was, because I've done my fair share of "hardcore" drugs in my day and she kept refusing to tell me, saying "no I don't want to say, please don't make me say blah blah, its not accepted by society but its the lifestyle I choose". So I said whatever, when you want to open up to me you know where to reach me."

It's been a week haven't heard from her. She is probably doing meth or heroin which I don't want to be around either, but she could atleast fucking tell me.

• Upvote 2

i'd pay money to help uglybass get a blog with a domain name

bigfred    0

I never read much, but the few lines you write make want to read more. Dunno if its the story or the way you write them, but shit is interesting as hell. Keep it up!

faded spades    55
I never read much, but the few lines you write make want to read more. Dunno if its the story or the way you write them, but shit is interesting as hell. Keep it up!

lolwut

uglybass deserves his own forum in permanent threads