Sign in to follow this  
Saters gonna sate

$50 billion fraud alleged

BiPi    1032

dayum, he must've been good with hedging structures.

Max    430

lol@1% fine.

Matt Bishop    2377

Pfft, so he spends the last 20 years of his life in prison. Whoop dee doo. The man is 70 years old, do you really think they'll be putting him in there for very long. He is more likely to get his 1% fine and be barred from ever practicing again...not that he needs to. Even if he does end up going to prison, his dependents are some of the luckiest people alive. The man is a billionaire and they cannot really touch him other than the 5m fine. lol.

BiPi    1032

no, just because he was hiding losses of up to 50 billion, it does not mean he's a billionaire. maybe he has property worth over a billion dollars, but the fact that he finally had a put an end to his hedge charades says enough about how much money he actually has. you may think of it as 'wha just 1%', but that is just a violation fee. he has plenty more millions to dish out for the investors and related individuals who WILL sue him for everything he's worth, so yeah, add on lawyer fees and he's in debt. the only way to get out of it all is to die, something you're better off doing. Ken Lay is living (or should i say dead) proof of this.

so we have the greatest frauder in history. if I were him I'd get a face change and disappear with as much money as I could in umbrella swiss accounts. he had to realize he would e found out.

bigfred    0

This is so ridiculous, such a simple game that kids around here do but this guy did it worldwide.

We call it the Pyramid game, dunno if you lot know about it, but its just explained by the word fraud and profit for the first guy on the pyramid.

Bazoo    5700
This is so ridiculous, such a simple game that kids around here do but this guy did it worldwide.

We call it the Pyramid game, dunno if you lot know about it, but its just explained by the word fraud and profit for the first guy on the pyramid.

idk about you but usually when i played the "pyramid game" it involved my cousins and taking off my pants