Farley

What games are you currently playing?

+Urthor    10220

Me too, I saw it just now and definetely gonna buy it on release. Next friday :)

I have an extra game key I can sell youuuuuuuuuu

• Upvote 1

Indignation    2858

Continuing (I stopped playing during winter break):

Vita:

Tales of Hearts R

FF X

Natural Doctrine (almost done)

Killzone Mercenaries

PS3:

Resistance 3 [coop] (almost done)

KillZone HD (this games difficult lol)

3D dot Heroes

Star Wars Force Unleashed (I never played them before lol)

PC:

The Witcher

Divinity Original Sin

Bastion

3DS On hold until I get a new one or the regular sized N3DS comes out in NA :( :

KH 3D

Fire Emblem

+Urthor    10220

How is Divinity btw.  I bought the game on release thinking I'd play it and never got around to anything more than beating the prologue

Indignation    2858

Same. I like it. My friend told me to wait because there is a mod to play 4 players. So I'm actually waiting for everyone to find a time to play.

anduril38    358

Me too, I saw it just now and definetely gonna buy it on release. Next friday :)

I have an extra game key I can sell youuuuuuuuuu

How muchhhhh? :3 

• Upvote 1

+Urthor    10220

35 USD

There was some 4 pack of keys thing for the kickstarter pledge.  

+Urthor    10220

Going to try and get Jagged Alliance 2 working and up to date with fan patches soonish

Aaron    2025

Last Story

Persona 4 

Dark Souls 

Started a new DS play through, going for a DEX/INT  build. Maybe I will finally get passed blight town on this play through. 

I want to try and concentrate on the Last Story as the other two are far more pickup and play titles for me.  I don't want to play Smash Bros much anymore yet I keep coming back to it when I need something to play whilst having a dump. 

Indignation    2858

Psn flash sale got me:
Mmx4
Mmx5
Wild arms
Wild arms 2
Klonoa
Pacman DX
Breath of fire 4
Dead something psn game

Lol I'm gonna be busy for a while lol

edit: omg Damascus Gear: Operation Tokyo is coming out tomorrow for PS Vita. I'm getting it asap. Been waiting for that game for a while. Looks like Armored Core meets Diablo :). Also 2013:Infected Wars coming too :P

Gameplay at 6:00:

Infected Wars:

Indignation    2858
They are getting pretty cheap new new and used. Apparently the original, not the slim has better picture. I never seen a slim myself as my friends only have the original model like me.

Aaron    2025

Indignation, I really admire your loyalty to the Vita. :) 

If you haven't, please pick up a 3DS. I want to hear your opinion on it. 

Kahlil    806

League of Legends

Hearthstone

Counter Strike Global Offensive

Lineage II

Guild Wars II

and starting tommorow, Dungeon Fighter Online, when the beta opens

Indignation    2858

Ever since my limited edition Fire Emblem 3DS broke (someone dropped water on it), I was anxiously waiting for the regular size New 3DS (I like the feel of the smaller ones). Somehow beyond belief they fucked that up and are not releasing it here. So I'm just going to wait till summer where I can pay off some debts and then get a cheap used 3ds to finish the games i was currently playing. My 3DS only works with pokemon right now, 2 buttons are disabled because my 3ds motherboard remains water damaged so I use the touch screen to enter the menu and use the bike etc... 

Anyway I liked my 3DS games, still waiting for DQ7. The 3DS itself, hardware and software I don't feel was made to the quality I would expect for when it was released. I will pick up a n3ds if they ever decide to release the regular model.

I wouldn't say I'm like a super loyalist or something, but it is more like that I have one and as long as games come out that I like, I'll keep getting stuff for it + tell people who have a vita about it lol. For the situation that it is in, I am surprised they are still putting out some pretty good games at a regular rate. I have been pretty satisfied with all my game consoles/handhelds I ever had besides the wii (which to credit, did play hundreds of hours of smash lol, and I hacked it later to bypass fucking region lock for xenoblade and last story).

Aaron    2025

Ever since my limited edition Fire Emblem 3DS broke (someone dropped water on it), I was anxiously waiting for the regular size New 3DS (I like the feel of the smaller ones). Somehow beyond belief they fucked that up and are not releasing it here. So I'm just going to wait till summer where I can pay off some debts and then get a cheap used 3ds to finish the games i was currently playing. My 3DS only works with pokemon right now, 2 buttons are disabled because my 3ds motherboard remains water damaged so I use the touch screen to enter the menu and use the bike etc... 

Anyway I liked my 3DS games, still waiting for DQ7. The 3DS itself, hardware and software I don't feel was made to the quality I would expect for when it was released. I will pick up a n3ds if they ever decide to release the regular model.

I wouldn't say I'm like a super loyalist or something, but it is more like that I have one and as long as games come out that I like, I'll keep getting stuff for it + tell people who have a vita about it lol. For the situation that it is in, I am surprised they are still putting out some pretty good games at a regular rate. I have been pretty satisfied with all my game consoles/handhelds I ever had besides the wii (which to credit, did play hundreds of hours of smash lol, and I hacked it later to bypass fucking region lock for xenoblade and last story).

oooh I see! I personally thing the Vita hardware is better but holding the 3DS feels so much more comfortable. Its really weird.  Also the new 3D is actually good. Yeah, tbh the Vita current releases IMO suck compared to the 3DS but the library still had a SHIT LOAD of games which I haven't played or completed which definitely justify its really really good price tag. I don't know why it gets sooooo much hate when its so cheap and the library is still good enough to necessitate a purchase. I'm going to spend a month working through my PS+ library soon hahaha. 

Its just sad Sony ditched it. It speaks volumes when Sony replace the Vita 1000 with an inferior model/screen whilst Nintendo release the 3DS with a faster processor, more buttons and 3D which works. I wish Sony had re-released the Vita 2000 with an OLED Screen, dual triggers and clickable analogue sticks so it could truly offer the mirrored PS4 experience. 

I'd recommend getting a UK imported nintendo 3DS and buying a gateway 3DS and OOT from the UK if you don't mind hacking. 

Indignation    2858

Wait, the N3DS can be hacked? If Nintendo would just remove region lock then I wouldn't mind so much sigh...

I like the feel of the vita. I did buy a comfy silicone protector and nubs for the analog sticks though, I found them kinda sharp.

Aaron    2025

Yup. I can help you out if you like since I've got mine up and running. 

Yeah hacking with a gateway takes care of the region lock. 

• Upvote 1

Indignation    2858

hmm...wow I didn't know that :P. ok then you'll have to remind me in the summer when I start making some $. I'll import one and hack it. Thats amazing lol. Is it safe to do the Nintendo mandatory updates? And will my online store be NA?

Aaron    2025

I think your online store will be EU but tbh, no need for an online store. 

Yeah you can still update fine. Just a few tweaks here and there (2 min patches to any games u wanna play online). 

JustBeKrillin    375

They are getting pretty cheap new new and used. Apparently the original, not the slim has better picture. I never seen a slim myself as my friends only have the original model like me.

the lld vita model has a more vivid picture while the new slim model has a more true and real color to it. Problem with the old vita screen is itll burn out faster and uses more battery.

JustBeKrillin    375
Yeah youll get anywhere from 1-2 additional hours on the slim. I prefer an LCD screen to an OLED. Id sacrifice picture for longevity. And the licture isnt really even that its worse, its a natural color and comes down to what you prefer.