Farley

What games are you currently playing?

anduril38    358
11 hours ago, Dank Memeston said:
40 minutes ago, Dank Memeston said:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68406/?

Reveal hidden contents

A fun and challenging new quest arch of a Bethesda Game Studios concept in the Province
of Summerset Isle.
- 30+ hours of game play.
- 60+ quests.
- 600+ new NPCs.
- 30+ merchants.
- Fully voice acted.
- A number of world spaces including Summerset Isle!
- 5 potential player homes.
- Unique craftable items.
- 12 new custom weapons.
- 30 new foods and drinks.
- 20 new ingredients and new items to harvest.
- Unique buildings.
- Dozens of unique creatures.
- Unique travel system.
- 40+ cities, towns and villages.
- 60+ caves/dungeons to explore.
- Some horror elements and jump-scares.
- Boss and mini-boss battles.
- New spells from a number of schools of magic.
- Recharge your weapons with welkynd stones or the ever so rare soul apple.
- Over 1 hour of custom music.
- Fully navmeshed and tested (follower friendly)
- Lightly scripted, (does not use background or always-running scripts.)

Seems really exciting.

Sorry to hear that but good luck figuring it out. :/

Ah yes, Summerset Isle. I played it, though I found it very overrated in the end. 

Dank Memeston    1716

Do you have any quest/location mods to reccomend? I have only played through a few main quests the whole way, namely wyrmstooth and the forgotten city, although i do have a bunch i have started.

anduril38    358
10 hours ago, Dank Memeston said:

Do you have any quest/location mods to reccomend? I have only played through a few main quests the whole way, namely wyrmstooth and the forgotten city, although i do have a bunch i have started.

]I have quite a few. Just don't play Falskaar. Horribly overrated and a shit main quest, though I appreciate all the work he put into it. 

Helgen Reborn: Overall very good, great voice acting, though the training quests are a bit tedious. 

The Wheels of Lull

Grey Cowl of Nocturnal

Civil War Overhaul: Makes the civil war what it would have been in development. 

Rigmor of Bruma: HUGE quest mod built around a follower, follows what the main quest should be. 

Beyond Reach: Wyrmstooth like mod, massive landspace and a lot to do. Very good. 

Legacy of the Dragonborn: Collectors mod, ties in with many mod quests (standalone)

Agent of Righteous Might: Double agent for mythic dawn, though the hideout is a bitch to navigate. 

Interesting NPCs has a ton of quests, all of them well written. 

Holds: City Overhaul: I'm a bit biased on this because I'm on the development team, but it plans to be the largest quest/city overhaul ever seen in Skyrim. 

+Urthor    10227

Enderal is coming!

anduril38    358

That too, although he asked for stuff that's out already ;) Or implied it :P 

Can't wait for Enderal. 

Dank Memeston    1716

Thanks for the reply anduril! I am definitely up for trying unfinished quests/mods but obviously completed are preferred. Some of those I have tried (part of Rigmor and Cowl) or downloaded so I'll try to pay more attention to them on my next run. Also I did try Holds a few months ago and it was amazing and its nice to here that there is so much more you all want to get into.

anduril38    358
9 hours ago, Dank Memeston said:

Thanks for the reply anduril! I am definitely up for trying unfinished quests/mods but obviously completed are preferred. Some of those I have tried (part of Rigmor and Cowl) or downloaded so I'll try to pay more attention to them on my next run. Also I did try Holds a few months ago and it was amazing and its nice to here that there is so much more you all want to get into.

If you have Mod Organizer (which you should) You can virtually boot different profiles and Mod setups and play different shit :) 

Holds is going to be eventually incredible, I have no doubt about it. 

Dank Memeston    1716

Thanks, i recently switched over to organizer. Last night i swarted having some issues with enboost (reced on your page) but i restarted my computer and it seems fine now but i am still noticing a drop in fps in one of my saves although idk if that is from another mod (flora overhaul or whatever). I think the actual cause was installing cell manager or something.

Anyways, got partway through summerset on the save (got to cloudrest amd started going to the college) and i thought what i saw was great. There were probably a bit too many landmark locations and the main issue would definitely be too few interactable npcs. This the the main issue i have with these sorts of mods; you can populate the world but if they are all just generic trash then it is essentially no different then the world being empty. (I got this same feeling from the people of skyrim mod) I know it takes a lot of effort but mods like inconsequential npcs just add so much immersion. (I still need to try interedting npcs) From what i heard the voice acting was pretty good. The enemies and landscape were also auite nice; this mod definitely had a lot of care put into it. I guess overall, even though much care was put into this expansion what it lacked most was depth. Of course i could be conpletely wrong but that is the feeling i get from the npcs and a cave named "bandit cave". Lol

So with that i will try to finish that mod in the future but currently that save has been crazhing too frquently (mainly where a lot of actors spawn at once like the battle from immersive patrols north east of whiterun and when the magic things spawned in winterhold... although i could fast travel into that battle fine. It could also have to do something with ufo, idk) and on top of the fps drop i dont think i can enjoy this any more. Ill have to be a lot more careful with this run and idk what ill do since unlike some others i have no plan on my playthrough which means i usually default to 1h enchanting heavy smithing destruction and restoration although my last playthrough was a mage which was pretty fun. Maybe ill become a relic hunter like in zharic zahkarons playthrough. Do you guys role play or just dick around?

+Urthor    10227

Enderal is outtttttttttttt

anduril38    358
On 15/08/2016 at 0:18 AM, Urthor said:

Enderal is outtttttttttttt

I have it. sooo good so far. 

Current games: 

Enderal

Modded Skyrim as relic hunter

No Man's Sky

Witcher 3

Spore (shrugs)

Arma 3

anduril38    358

Aww, this thread just isn't active :( Here's what I've been playing lately anyway: 

Tyranny (great obsidian RPG) 

Planet Coaster

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2

No Man's Sky (very divisive on this, but the new update today is actually decent) 

Witcher 3

Skyrim classic

Morrowind

Third Age: Total War

Soon:

Dragon's Dogma

I've been playing.

Dark souls 3

Bloodbourne

Skyrim

Dragon age inquisition.

I find them very enjoyable. Hoping for some scarier games soon.

+Urthor    10227

Tyranny was worth

I tried dragging myself back to Dragon Age inquisition but I just couldn't get back into it, the gameplay was just totally unfun and my build had been screwed by 15 different patches.  Even though I really wanted to experience the story, I couldn't respec to another specialty class that I wanted to, and the gameplay was just boring

Played an indie called Age of Decadence recently it was actually amazing.  Totally worth it, top quality RPG with good dialogue you should all play.  

anduril38    358

Age of Decadence is incredible ^^ very sizable demo to get stuck into for free as well. 

The_Be(a)sT    967

If only I had more time to play. My wish-to-play list is getting longer and longer. I will need to add Age of Decadence to it, thanks for the tip Urthor. 

I am excited for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, it looks like the game has a lot of potential.

• Upvote 1

anduril38    358
4 hours ago, The_Be(a)sT said:

If only I had more time to play. My wish-to-play list is getting longer and longer. I will need to add Age of Decadence to it, thanks for the tip Urthor. 

I am excited for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, it looks like the game has a lot of potential.

I want Kingdom Come too, but with all the delays etc I fear it's going to be a massive disappointment. 

+rei+    34681

+Sophocles    3079

Of course rei's the one to post that

I've been having some fun with Stellaris for the past week, it's pretty fun even though it's still a bit unpolished - like most Paradox games, it's going to get updated and polished a lot over the next ~5 years though, so that's going to be fun.

It's a bit more 4X-like than the usual Paradox Grand Strategy, but I think they've got something good here. I'll put it away in a week or two and then pick it back up every 6 months probably.

anduril38    358

I had that issue with it too. I'm working on my end of year Gaming articles on my blog. Stellaris just missed the Top 10 overall cut. 

anduril38    358

Loving Planet Coaster, although the difficulty/management levels in the game are pretty limited. It's more a god-mode building sandbox. 

Indignation    2858

FF15

Tales of Zestiria

Pokemon Sun

World of final fantasy 

Soon dragon quest 8 on 3ds

Edited by Indignation
  • Upvote 2

anduril38    358

XCOM 2 

AOE2 Rajas expansion (would love to play some online matches with DGZers again)

Skyrim heavily modded (Holds/LOTD)

Planet Coaster

Mad Max

Beta testing Beyond Skyrim: Bruma 

• Upvote 1

+Urthor    10227

was convinced to get into the Shadowverse TCG, probably going to give that a real try because I miss TCGs and have that missing space in my ego that only beating people much worse than me can give.   

Also played Caves of Qud recently, quite a good Roguelike.  Watch Dogs 2 was a quality Ubisoft special, pretty much on par with the first game but the story was not idiotic and the hacker theme was cool and funny.  Titanfall campaign was alright but unlike many I wouldn't suggest buying it just for the campaign.