Farley

What games are you currently playing?

Aaron    1998
On 25/03/2018 at 2:35 PM, Urthor said:

Ni No Kuni is an interesting game, can't quite say I recommend it it has its ups and downs.  Beautiful art and I love Evan he's so cute but the trash mob count is off the charts and a few other things I can't quite put my finger on.  

I feel like spluging on a few PS4 games.

SOTC, Ni no Kuni, Persona 5, Horizon. 

I'm just not sure whether to wait and play these games on the eventual Ps4 pro purchase or play them on my Ps4. 

+rei+    34456

honestly id say the value of the pro is mostly avoiding bad performance rather than 'oh shit is so much nicer' - so give em a go and if the frame rate or load times bother you shelve it 

Aaron    1998
On 12/04/2018 at 7:29 PM, rei said:

honestly id say the value of the pro is mostly avoiding bad performance rather than 'oh shit is so much nicer' - so give em a go and if the frame rate or load times bother you shelve it 

ur right .... tbh idk why i have such an obsession with buying one.

I'm currently starting divinity original sin... kinda mesmerised by the complexity of the game and battle system.. no game i've played has given me the breadth of tactics ive seen or choice in customisation and char build. 

+rei+    34456

im playing it with a friend, im enjoying it. 

Aaron    1998
5 hours ago, rei said:

please say ur playing tactician mode if not plz restart 

Aaron    1998
On 13/04/2018 at 11:17 PM, rei said:

Just an update, on tactician this game KICKs my ass.

Every encounter is memorable. Its almost like the Dark Souls of RPGs now. 

I'm having to replay a fair few fights but learning more and more about the battle system just as positioning, unchaining, buffing before fights start, using summons to activate fights, laying traps... ! 

Much better than just raw-powering my way through the game with buffs galore and not paying too much attention to whatever I loot. Every spell is now so meaningful to me. 

Indignation    2855

Been Monster Hunting. Finally beat the story mode. Now I'm trying to find a session with many people to battle that new gold elder dragon.

Aaron    1998

still playing divinity slowly. think im on act 2 now possibly? its rly good. on tactician mode, its definitely rewarding and pushing my abilities to the max. 

the item management is terrible tho. maybe if they'd made that random shit can be put in a bag and accessible/crafted by anyone it would help a bit.