Sign in to follow this  
sp1re

ude day decklists?

»slick    4669

This was my first time playing real Teledad and the deck is a piece of shit.

If you draw the combo you auto win.

If you draw shit you auto lose.

It takes very little skill.

Cant wait to go back to telemom tomorrow

gatManB    488

Mine will be up in the deck garage soon. Came second at toronto losing to lazaro in finals game 3. He krebons sets 2, i draw he dustshoots my stratos my hand is pwwb, caius, monster reborn, allure, krebons and another useless card. I allure into 2 d draws. Take beats next turn. Draw another d draw. So i have 3 d draws, I pay for kreb, draw allure, blind it, draw ass. Next turn top another allrue and by that time he had 3 monsters witha stardust and 2 backfield out lol. I was not winning that one, I think itll be on youtube soon too.

ecko    25

Brasic-Jae plants succeeded.

Cocaine    198
Mine will be up in the deck garage soon. Came second at toronto losing to lazaro in finals game 3. He krebons sets 2, i draw he dustshoots my stratos my hand is pwwb, caius, monster reborn, allure, krebons and another useless card. I allure into 2 d draws. Take beats next turn. Draw another d draw. So i have 3 d draws, I pay for kreb, draw allure, blind it, draw ass. Next turn top another allrue and by that time he had 3 monsters witha stardust and 2 backfield out lol. I was not winning that one, I think itll be on youtube soon too.

Yeah those were bad beats, but congratulations on coming second.

I had no idea you were bmangat on dgz lol

gatManB    488

lol nigga i thought you did, but yeah, that was so bad. But like, im not even mad, it was on video and id prob lose to him anyways, so id rather it be cuz bad draws, then a fucked up misplay.

thanks lol

gatManB    488

btw omar, if you wanna come wit us tomorrow (were like 60% going) Id suggest going on msn like rly soon

JFT    0
This was my first time playing real Teledad and the deck is a piece of shit.

If you draw the combo you auto win.

If you draw shit you auto lose.

It takes very little skill.

Cant wait to go back to telemom tomorrow

lol, its actually very more skillful than people think.

maybe you just need more skill to use the deck.

Lang    905
Majority will be teledad anyways =\

Well I topped with Plant Burn

Soup

»Exhale    6629

10th with LS

was 3-0, lost to a best friend, went 4-1. Then on the bubble, I honest, he Chariots, I honest in sub-step 3/4 and the judge says Honest only has 1 window, I tell him Curtis posted a new article and he says that's lies and that rulings haven't been updated in MONTHS, so he rules against me and I end up 10th.

so fucking gay

R azo R    2
10th with LS

was 3-0, lost to a best friend, went 4-1. Then on the bubble, I honest, he Chariots, I honest in sub-step 3/4 and the judge says Honest only has 1 window, I tell him Curtis posted a new article and he says that's lies and that rulings haven't been updated in MONTHS, so he rules against me and I end up 10th.

so fucking gay

why didnt you appeal?

»Exhale    6629
10th with LS

so fucking gay

why didnt you appeal?

I did obviously, head judge agreed with the initial judge.

This also coming from the same people who fucked me over at the regionals when my opponent milled Vortex w/ DDude, and they said I couldn't negate with Vortex. I still won the regionals.

With the DDude thing, I showed him I was right the round after on the net, and at UDE day, right after the last round I show him that I was right on an iPhone.

So gay

r3skyline    5

thats why i print out those type of rulings with the url links, so i can shove it in their face and have them look it up.

sry to hear about that...

i ended up placing 15th to some dude hitting everything off of ddude, and me not hitting a single freaking monster.

10th with LS

so fucking gay

why didnt you appeal?

This also coming from the same people who fucked me over at the regionals when my opponent milled Vortex w/ DDude, and they said I couldn't negate with Vortex. I still won the regionals.

With the DDude thing, I showed him I was right the round after on the net, and at UDE day, right after the last round I show him that I was right on an iPhone.

So gay

u cant negate the vortex... unless u got like a crow or something.

Mariobros    35
10th with LS

so fucking gay

why didnt you appeal?

So gay

Bobby you should've showed him the ruling on your Iphone during the game, I was RIGHT THERE telling them its fine, he listens to me afterwards and not then =/, that way if he still said no you can tell him you'll appeal to Curtis himself.

I REALLY hate when theres proof right in front of me and they still just don't understand. :@

@Blacklusterguy: Why CAN'T you tribute stardust to negate the Vortex, am I activating its ability?

Apart from all this, I'm starting to get real fet up of things like this, they literally either cost you the game or not, thank god i decided to gtfo that tournament and proceed to obtain 5 boxes =/, it probably ties up with a 1.5 place prize so...

»Exhale    6629
10th with LS

so fucking gay

why didnt you appeal?

So gay

Yes, you can negate the Vortex, Ryan. ;]

10th with LS

so fucking gay

why didnt you appeal?

So gay

Yes, you can negate the Vortex, Ryan. ;]

not if its hit by diamond dude. like u cant solemn it because its not being activated. its been ruled like that at the last 3 jumps ive gone to.