Sign in to follow this  
sp1re

SVR2009 Questions

sp1re    0

Can someone show me the official roster of SVR2009?

How do I unblock legends?

What are the legends?

Is it still possible to use a good wrestler such as Edge with 94 (I think) and skip all matches of career in order to get cash and buy the legends like in previous games?

Greed`    88

There is no "Legends" in SVR09. They are making a new video game that is coming out in March 2009 called "Legends Of WrestleMania" that has all sorts of legends. From what I've read you might be able to upload these legends to SVR09.

The official roster for SVR09 can be found on the website, just use google. If you have a PS3, there is downloadable content available, but if you have an XBOX 360 then you have to wait till March 31st for the downloadable content.

Greed`    88
yea. i fuckin hate waitin for Ted DiBiase Jr & Evan Bourne

I'm in the same boat. I dont understand why THQ is taking so damn long in bringing the DLC to XBOX 360. My only guess would be they are making some XBOX exclusives, PS3 got their exclusives so it would only be fair we got ours. Other than that theres no other logical explaination why we're having to wait an additional two months for the same DLC as PS3.

Greed`    88

I'd like an updated version of Randy Orton (tattoos all over his arms) and if possible an updated commentary team.

Dgz Punk    929

yea.

some updated attires too

I want Kendricks new attire.

OH EPIC IDEA

give Randy Orton a Road to Wrestlemania!