Sign in to follow this  
Kahlil

Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Kahlil    804

Now that it's been released via shonen jump, how much play do u guys think it'll be seeing next format?

71447109wp4.jpg

Cyber Dragon = Machine

Dark Dive Bomber = Machine

Cyber Valley = Machine

Card Trooper = Machine

Combos, New Decks?

count    70
Tuning Supporter is a Machine!

which will be synched

not 100% of the time every single game

count    70

which will be synched

why would you summon/dupe it otherwise unless ur going for game?

I can think of a thousand reasons that would leave one or more Supporters on either side of the field along with a cyber dragon on either side of the field. It's still a valid point regardless of the fact that it will more often be used for synchros.

»slick    4668
depends on what cyber dragon will be at.

which will be synched

why would you summon/dupe it otherwise unless ur going for game?

I can think of a thousand reasons that would leave one or more Supporters on either side of the field along with a cyber dragon on either side of the field. It's still a valid point regardless of the fact that it will more often be used for synchros.

thats a last case scenerio

Zayelion    97

In my cyberdark Deck it is not testing good at all. having 0 Defense is serious weakness. Turns Dup into a Colossal/Herk Breaker. Its a set up for Overload fusion/DAD, but thats it. I edited the YVD pic for it to make it brighter in the GIMP, i just like looking at it.

Outside of some DNA Surgery, random Cydra play by ur opponent, or a machine mirror its not practical as it was for us when it came out in the OCG. But still purely advantageous and tactical because all it needs is a single extra deck slot.

Kevo    169

It's useful just as what it is... a single spot in your extra deck that can possibly win you a game or two once and a while. If cyber dragon is at 2, expect it to win much more games. This also basically stops all machine based decks from becoming tier 1, as your opponent can SS cyber, and fuse your whole field far too easily.

Zayelion    97

the destruction of the asurans comes to mind,... Fuse crush boom.

Kai    25

Its a must-have 1. I used 1 at ud day and played against gadget round 5-6. i had a krebons he ss cyber and normal rai-oh....I cry my hand was stratos sangan d draw d draw, i had no idea he was gadget and dropped smashig on my krebons after typhoon on my pwwb before he ss. I drew a teleport and set it, he summoned red gadget switched his rai oh and hit me for almost game. I draw, get rid of his gadget and cyber he rai-ohs it. I summon stratos unleash combos for game. YAY fortress dragon if I didn't have it sitting there I would have lost that game. =[

»Draigun    6837
depends on what cyber dragon will be at.

Unfathomable truth in this post.

»Aether    15

Is space in the extra deck getting tight next set? Anything go in besides 1-2x Dark Dive Bomber? There's plenty of room for fortress dragon atm.

the only synchro good in multiples is colossal and goyo anyway. maybe stardust given that you play assault mode. TRA is shitty. Android is for shits and giggles. Arms Aid will eventually take a spot too.

chuavechito    245
Now that it's been released via shonen jump, how much play do u guys think it'll be seeing next format?

71447109wp4.jpg

Cyber Dragon = Machine

Dark Dive Bomber = Machine

Cyber Valley = Machine

Card Trooper = Machine

Combos, New Decks?

You missed the point of the card. This isnt to do combos, this is removal to their CDra or their Machines. None of them is been played atm so this card is useless untill either CDra or Machines are played again.

Steelers    2
the only synchro good in multiples is colossal and goyo anyway. maybe stardust given that you play assault mode. TRA is shitty. Android is for shits and giggles. Arms Aid will eventually take a spot too.

You're a moron.

You're a moron.

nah bro. clearly you have no understanding of the playability of competitive synchros. 2 colossals are redic in the dad mirror, goyo is the only good level 6 with a game breaking effect. i've never put more than 2 stardusts on the field and that was against glads. if you've ever read Jae's tips for playing teledad, you'd understand that thoughtruler gets boned by everythiing not named compulsory evacuation device or phoenix wing wind blast. android is the only level 5 and arms aid is the only level 4.

i'd also like to add that in Japan, most extra decks have 1 of each synchro except goyo and/or brionac

»Tygo    14141

Enjoy losing to Glads. LOL @ arms aid. Other than LS, what deck runs a level 2 monster AND a tuner? Outside of summoning a crow and teleporting in a Commander, it'll never come out. It's a fun card but not worth the space.

Enjoy losing to Glads. LOL @ arms aid. Other than LS, what deck runs a level 2 monster AND a tuner? Outside of summoning a crow and teleporting in a Commander, it'll never come out. It's a fun card but not worth the space.

anyone playing glads especially since oppressionDAD is the new dad variant, is only playing it out of boredom or monetary issues. teledad for life

scratch the arms aid idea. black garden tokens are level 2s but whatever.

point is that fortress isn't necessary. like most logical people, it all depends on what cyber dragon goes to and how often DDB will see play (the latter case, it would be game by the time your opponent puts one on the field)

»Tygo    14141

anyone playing glads especially since oppressionDAD is the new dad variant, is only playing it out of boredom or monetary issues. teledad for life

point is that fortress isn't necessary. like most logical people, it all depends on what cyber dragon goes to and how often DDB will see play (the latter case, it would be game by the time your opponent puts one on the field)

If you think Glads are completely out of the picture, you are saaaaaaadly mistaken.

If you think Glads are completely out of the picture, you are saaaaaaadly mistaken.

until samnite comes, it really hasn't been an issue in my meta.

and.

why would you be dropping TRA against Glads?