Sign in to follow this  
Ghosty

DuelistGroundz' Battle Royale Tournament

Kalish    40

be o4g's tomorrow, go homework to do. might be on in like 2 hours if finish by then since I have a LATE start.

M.o.b    0

Lol i got sack by a garbage ass player again hahahaha i love this game

g1: he otks turn 2 to my sorry ass hand, he always seems to draw perfect.

g2: he draws perfect again counter to all my cards but i stay alive i have grepher goyo and solemn(f/d) i top tomato, he has 1 in hand and is topping malicious( i pwwb it) i attack him last turn and he doesnt gorz... so i summon tomato attack with everything he gorz lmaooooo when at 1100

he also misplay teleports and doesnt synch rofl

Kahlil    806

g2: he draws perfect again counter to all my cards but i stay alive i have grepher goyo and solemn(f/d) i top tomato, he has 1 in hand and is topping malicious( i pwwb it) i attack him last turn and he doesnt gorz... so i summon tomato attack with everything he gorz lmaooooo when at 1100

If you would focus on your own missplays instead of everyone else's you'd be a lot better as a player.

`McClain    1

If you would focus on your own missplays instead of everyone else's you'd be a lot better as a player.

QUOTED FOR FUCKING EMPHASIS...

WHAT A FUCKING QQ'ING FAGGOT... Maybe the thing is your more of a scrub than u think you are... STFU

»Jhub    1074

Lost to Cygnus 2-1. Opens godly 3rd game.

`McClain    1
Who beat you, Mob?

I did...

Also lost to Zaiem 2-1

Record:

Me 2-1 Mob

Me 1-2 Zaiem

Game 3... i made a sleepy error, cost me game... oh wellz...

M.o.b    0

How fucking bad are you?

Wouldn't Goyo be able to atk over Gorz

He gorz after i attack with goyo.... the token attacked tomato ftw i was at 1100 lol i dont misplay

WHAT A FUCKING QQ'ING FAGGOT... Maybe the thing is your more of a scrub than u think you are... STFU

You fucking garbage ass nigga stfu pussy ass bitch, i didnt even misplay you fucking retard he did, you and him misplay more than a bitch sucks dick.

btw, i got bwood 2-1, GG's

rec: 4-2

`McClain    1

How fucking bad are you?

He gorz after i attack with goyo.... the token attacked tomato ftw i was at 1100 lol i dont misplay

You fucking garbage ass nigga stfu pussy ass bitch, i didnt even misplay you fucking retard he did, you and him misplay more than a bitch sucks dick.

Yet you lost to both of us. Take your punk oreo cookie ass on somewhere else OPA LOCKA CLOWN. It's YGO. Not anybodies fault your record since coming back is like... 2-19... Suck it the fuck up!

M.o.b    0

How fucking bad are you?

Yet you lost to both of us. Take you punk oreo cookie ass on somewhere else. It's YGO. Not anybodies fault, your record since coming back is like... 2-19... Suck it the fuck up!

Cause both of you are the two best players on dgz, i got completely outplayed by both of you lol. oreo cookie? lmao your a bitch ass nigga that lives in a mansion in wisconsion or whereever the fuck it is fake ass nigga, you ain't real bitch. Im not 2-19 dumb bitch i won a lot i just keep getting outplayed by dgz pros.

»Sidereal    3723

Well if you summoned Tomato and it still wasn't game then I'd say you probably made a small misplay. You had a ton of control already and with just Goyo + Grepher, Gorz wouldn't have been able to kill you unless he topped something good on his following turn.

Bad beats either way ;[

`McClain    1
Cause both of you are the two best players on dgz, i got completely outplayed by both of you lol. oreo cookie? lmao your a bitch ass nigga that lives in a mansion in wisconsion or whereever the fuck it is fake ass nigga, you ain't real bitch. Im not 2-19 dumb bitch i won a lot i just keep getting outplayed by dgz pros.

Hey nigger, guess what? STFU.

Dumb ass Opa Locka Clowns. Mr. "I've changed a lot since Orlando". Bitch nigga pull them pantyhose up, toss that dress on, and slip into those high heels, and get to fucking work!

I heard you use to play for LaBounty, and your sad ass still lost. That's makes you twice as shitty.

M.o.b    0

Well if you summoned Tomato and it still wasn't game then I'd say you probably made a small misplay. You had a ton of control already and even with just Goyo + Grepher, Gorz wouldn't have been able to kill you unless he topped something good on his following turn.

Bad beats either way ;[

How was that a small misplay? i summon tomato to put him under brain control lol. I had a solemn to back my shit up, he had no possible outs but he has gorz

M.o.b    0

Dumb ass Opa Locka Clowns. Mr. "I've changed a lot since Orlando". Bitch nigga pull them pantyhose up, toss that dress on, and slip into those high heels, and get to fucking work!

I heard you use to play for LaBounty, and your sad ass still lost. That's makes you twice as shitty.

LOL ? wtf ? i like your amazing comebacks dawg. And no i've never played for jon wtf nigga are you stupid? that's always been him and i test with him on yvd sometimes, dumb bitch get your shit straight

»Sidereal    3723

It's just if he drew and passed, he could be bluffing but you should still play a little more cautiously considering Gorz by itself would beat you. You had Solemn for Brain which would put you pretty low too but the chance of him winning then is a lot lower compared to him having the 1 outer Gorz.

Just my thoughts, you didn't really deserve to lose either way still. You guys should chill though =[

`McClain    1

LOL ? wtf ? i like your amazing comebacks dawg. And no i've never played for jon wtf nigga are you stupid? that's always been him and i test with him on yvd sometimes, dumb bitch get your shit straight

LaBounty lied on you. I'm not the only one that heard this. You should check your friendship. Shit seems unstable. Also, quit being a bitch, bitch.

M.o.b    0

LaBounty lied on you. You should check your friendship. Shit seems unstable. Also, quit being a bitch, bitch.

hahaha rofl, y don't you ask him yourself then? and go ahead ip check him lol.

I dont go by friendship i go by homeboys, w.e im tired of arguing move on, ima go to sleep peace

`McClain    1

LaBounty lied on you. You should check your friendship. Shit seems unstable. Also, quit being a bitch, bitch.

hahaha rofl, y don't you ask him yourself then? and go ahead ip check him lol.

I dont go by friendship i go by homeboys, w.e im tired of arguing move on, ima go to sleep peace

Go to sleep hoe, go to sleep hoe, if your tired be quiet, and go to sleep hoe!