Sign in to follow this  
OraCLe

Mob, Soul, and all you other pieces of shit fucks

OraCLe    21

You've done nothing to warrant an ego. You will never be good in the grandest scheme of this game (online/irl). There's always a group of you every format on this site.

How do I know?

Because I was in 'that' group back in early 2005. What's the difference between these newer and newer groups and me? I continued to stomp, make my mark, contribute to the collective knowledge of the site, help players like Mzaazm accelerate in their skill and status and in turn leave THEIR marks, and share ideas, concepts, innovative decks, and complicated knowledge with everyone, and I did that for 6-7 formats.

To call out people who have continually done that, and then have the nerve to call them 'pussies' for wanting to stay out of the game makes you look like arrogant fucks. You guys haven't done shit to garner respect from any of 'us.' You probably never will with those attitudes.

In short, fuck you.

OraCLe    21
lol hahahahaha ;) xFDDDDDDDDDD

Get the fuck out of here joker. Go back to randomly messaging ygo legends about becoming 'goons' and other 'gangsta' shit. Can't even take your stupid ass seriously.

OraCLe    21
lol i was tipsy that day nigga, lol i wasnt being 4real

Bull shit. You im'ed me with that nonsense at least three different times. You're not a goon. You're a fucking moron.

OraCLe    21
lol i know im not a goon hahahahaha i just be with them lol

The only thing you 'be with' is with failures. Go suck a dick you flaming piece of shit. Don't speak unless spoken to. I could leave this site for years and come back and I'd still own this place.

OraCLe    21

You didn't. You don't need to. You're nothing. You need to recognize that.

»Derezzed    1026
The thing is a lot of the pros back then don't play anymore, but maybe you can bring em out if you play them in a past format or something.

yes nigga let's do that plz. I don't have any of their aims, someone let them know and i'll pick our lineup

Even if you did, they would probably lolblock you

M.o.b    0

he ain't block me, that was the first time i aim him, i dont even talk to him on aim and i was tipsy and it was like 5 months ago.

Cocaine    198

HAHAHAHA Brian is all over mob in this thread

sadly, this is kind of entertaining =/

OraCLe    21

Lmao is your only defense. It's the only defense for acting like you do. You're an embarassment to people in general, honestly.

M.o.b    0

it's funny ass fuck when oracle is hot cause he insults me with big ass paragraphs that i don't understand

Impact    3807
mob u look like a toilet right now

rofl

»Pharaoh Atem    15772

Half a mind to ban Mob after everyone has their way w/ him

why, you ask?

After everyone shits on someone in a storm of the century, there's no hope for them at DGZ, ever

I mean, fuck, we all still make fun of RAiN, and I don't even know who RAiN is/was.