Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed

UEFA Champions Leagues

N e J i    902
LMAO Lissabon 0 Bayern Munchen 5 ROOOFL

Just wow. Bayern really showed the world they aren't any less than the other 'top teams', i'm 'pleasantly suprised'

Villareal - Pana a draw like I predicted, same for Chelsea's win. Real Madrid 0-1 xD obviously a suprise but I'm no 'Real fan' in any way so all I can say is 'congratulations to all the Liverpool supporters'

Real has to beat Liverpool on ANFIELD now and to be honest I don't see that happening

Bayern is a great team. But Sporting is awful. Also, more than half their team is under 23.

.pr0turrek    2

Just wow. Bayern really showed the world they aren't any less than the other 'top teams', i'm 'pleasantly suprised'

Villareal - Pana a draw like I predicted, same for Chelsea's win. Real Madrid 0-1 xD obviously a suprise but I'm no 'Real fan' in any way so all I can say is 'congratulations to all the Liverpool supporters'

Real has to beat Liverpool on ANFIELD now and to be honest I don't see that happening

Bayern is a great team. But Sporting is awful. Also, more than half their team is under 23.

Still, I don't think anyone considered Bayern strong enough to 5-0 Sporting in Portugal. =/ Especially seeing BOTH their forms lately.

»Catalyst    198

Still, I don't think anyone considered Bayern strong enough to 5-0 Sporting in Portugal. =/ Especially seeing BOTH their forms lately.

What form? Don't tell me you're actually pretentious enough to claim that you follow the Portuguese liga.

bayern = world class

sporting = garbage

.pr0turrek    2

What form? Don't tell me you're actually pretentious enough to claim that you follow the Portuguese liga.

bayern = world class

sporting = garbage

I follow ALL 'big' leagues. =/ I wouldn't say I care enough about Portugal to actualy WATCH the matches but I keep up to date with the big boys regardless ( Benfica, Porto, Sporting ). Bayern has been awful in the league whereas Sporting got a huge win over Benfica recently. Right now I don't consider Germany 'superior' to Portugal 'Europian wise', ( I think Porto - Bayern are equally powerful AT THE MOMENT ) and as I pointed out before, seeing both their forms ( Bayern being bad, Sporting being good ) it WAS a suprising 5-0.

I mean 1-0 OK, still suprising TO ME, but not that big a deal. 0-5 is a whole different thing. 0-5 means 'game over we move on' and that's NOT what I expected of this match.

I love you too Islam <_<?

.pr0turrek    2

I myself expected a 1-1. ( Advantage for Bayern =O )

And from what I read, Lissabon DID have some 'superior' play in the beginning, but they got countered away and obviously completely destroyed in the second half LOL.

»Muffin    1
Liver VS real

First half was amazing

I am liver fan but have to be fair , robben was amazing

Xlonso , I love to see him shooting

Liver is not a commonly accepted way of shortening liverpool.

I've heard that Robben was pretty poor, but i haven't watched the game myself

Aaron    2012

I have NEVER heard anyone mention Liver... =/

Shaheed, Robben was okay. He had 5 shots, 2 on target. Played on the right handside so because he loves his left foot so much, cut inside everytime. He was doubled up on with Aurellio and Mascherano but still sometimes got through and shaped off shots and chances. He had one good shot but any quality keeper would save it. He was easily Madrid's most dangerous player but very predictable first half (but still did well).

geolink    23
i still stress that rm 4 - 0 liverpool

joke post of the month?

pretty much

panathinaikos should have won 3-0. they just played so much better and villareal's penalty was a joke to the game.

confuse rei    5552
panathinaikos should have won 3-0. they just played so much better and villareal's penalty was a joke to the game.

lol did you even see the match? Panathinaikos didnt lose because Villareal just couldnt get the ball in. On the first half Villareal was immensely better, while on the second, things were more balanced, but still Villareal had the upper hand. If anyone should have won that should be Villareal.

And how is the penalty a joke? The player of Panathinaikos just falls to get the foul (dont tell me he pushed him that hard to lose his balance, obv he is faking to get a foul) then when he doesnt, he chops the first leg he finds nearby. Not only its a penalty, its a card too.

Sure, some referess would give that foul to Panathinaikos, but from the moment that didnt happen, it is a clear penalty.

Faint    5726
i need him at liverpool now. if benayoun can score against real madrid with us, imagine what ribery would do !!!!111! if only his price tag w/o a trn request was <40M.

yeah i think its the first time benayoun has ever headed the ball in his life lmao

Mohamed    16
Liver VS real

First half was amazing

I am liver fan but have to be fair , robben was amazing

Xlonso , I love to see him shooting

Liver is not a commonly accepted way of shortening liverpool.

I've heard that Robben was pretty poor, but i haven't watched the game myself

I didn't know that, though we say it here that way most of the time ,maybe it is just said like that in here lol

»Muffin    1

Ribery will go on a free to madrid, united, chelsea or inter. If Ronaldo does leave i am almost 90% certain that SAF will snatch up Ribery. Liverpool won't be able to match what we can offer him in terms of wages

Aaron    2012

lol we pay gerrard and torres a fucking massive wage and for sure could match any wage utd would muster. i reaaally doubt utd would offer him a super monstrous wage because supercunt ronaldo would start crying and want that wage too.

i think ribery would move to madrid but i could see him going to us. if he moves to us, he'd be our star winger and guranteed a place with little to no competition. then again... isnt that for nearly every club in the world? ;\

»Muffin    1
lol we pay gerrard and torres a fucking massive wage and for sure could match any wage utd would muster. i reaaally doubt utd would offer him a super monstrous wage because supercunt ronaldo would start crying and want that wage too.

i think ribery would move to madrid but i could see him going to us. if he moves to us, he'd be our star winger and guranteed a place with little to no competition. then again... isnt that for nearly every club in the world? ;\

I had said that if Ronaldo leaves he would probably get Ronaldo's salary. Can Liverpool afford to give him 130+ thousand quid a week?

Ribery would be a starter for every team in the world.

»Catalyst    198
I don't mean to be a dick here, but who wants to go to Liverpool anyway?

honestly when you have signings such as robinho to city, luque, owen and martins to newcastle and berbatov to tottenham why would you pick on liverpool like that? no to mention givens played in newcastle for 11 years -.-

Aaron    2012

cos neji's a fucking idiot if he thinks 97% of players will not come to liverpool. (the main exceptions being any united players bar heinze).

liverpool = guranteed european football, a couple of players away from being league winners, always in latter stages of champions league, the biggest history of a club in england, massive wages available, the people in the city fucking worship the players, best fans in the world, godly support at home AND away (anyone who didnt hear them in madrid are fucking deaf), get to work with rafa... i can go on.

»Muffin    1

Why would working with Rafa be a positive?

Does Ribery really want a bottler as a gaffer?