Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rules & Registration for ToC 6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

Zork

Zork

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
Yup, Mike accepted to be part of the 2nd team, so idk what Blake is talking about =/

Sidereal

Sidereal

• »Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16226 posts
I don't really think Blake was trying to attack Undisputed or anything, he's probably just surprised his teammates decided to join another team for the ToC. I'm assuming there's just a lack of communication somewhere.

Dgz Punk

Dgz Punk

Naughty

• Duelist
  • 7853 posts
Gonna talk to fierce about the editing of the Broken Cycle lineup.
Hopefully gonna have a 2nd team

xthePrezident

xthePrezident

Absolute Gaming

• »Retired Staff
  • 14837 posts
QUOTE (Crossfade @ Aug 26 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't really think Blake was trying to attack Undisputed or anything, he's probably just surprised his teammates decided to join another team for the ToC. I'm assuming there's just a lack of communication somewhere.

I consider anything negative towards my team as an attack. Like I said before, I can careless about destroying other lineups for the existence of my own. I'm pretty sure the other comment was directed to the war that was closed, but that will be taken care of soon. happy.gif

blaQk

blaQk

Fade Away

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
QUOTE (Prez @ Aug 26 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I consider anything negative towards my team as an attack. Like I said before, I can careless about destroying other lineups for the existence of my own. I'm pretty sure the other comment was directed to the war that was closed, but that will be taken care of soon. happy.gif

God, I hope so.

xthePrezident

xthePrezident

Absolute Gaming

• »Retired Staff
  • 14837 posts
What's good Money? I see you lurkin.

Indignation

Indignation

Don't act like you're not impressed! — Ron Burgundy

• Duelist
  • 15248 posts
well how many of blakes team are left not on other teams?

Blake`

Blake`

Oh hi

• »Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3536 posts
QUOTE (Prez @ Aug 26 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I'm concerned they're still on my line. Can you honestly not see how stupid this looks? Unless they leave Whispers all together, your line really doesn't fit along with how ToC's are supposed to go anyway. Bobby's thread looked pretty clear to me. The team makes it's line and any on a team not on a ToC team after that can make a ToC team with others in that kind of a situation or with free agents. ToC's are meant to pit current teams against other current teams and anyone else who wants to challenge. On top of that, it shouldn't be hard to tell that I planned on having them on my line. It's been talked about in this thread, in Whispers thread, and in AIM chats I could've sworn you or some of your members were in. If I were going to take members, who were still on another team to put them in my line up, I would most definitely talk to their captain about it first. In fact, I've done something similar just today. I also could've pressed Tyrome for joining, he even mentioned possibly joining in our thread, but I knew you guys were looking to get him back so I didn't.

Btw, my last post was being done as I was going out the door. Definitely was not as an attack on the members of Undisputed, I hold great respect for pretty much the entire team. Several things, however, have greatly surprised me the last couple months or so, and I have most definitely changed my views on several. Some in a positive way, others not so much. I'm sure that doesn't matter though as what I think probably doesn't matter to you as you clearly don't think very highly of me...or that's how it seems or you'd of talked to me about it.

Exhale

Exhale

The Forbidden One

• +Necro Moderoid
  • 15485 posts
All this drama Pre-ToC will make for an epic war if Undisputed vs. Whispers is going to occur wink.gif

I have no opinion on the matter though, I'll let you two work it out.

Kalish

Kalish

Heavenly Almighty Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6924 posts
I am playing for whispers for toc. i thought u can be in 2 different teams. but obv i am on whispers still and will play in toc with them. now can i play for undisputed too or no?

not sure why id get asked if thats the case and them knowin im on whispers

no problems don't worry BLAKE

Exhale

Exhale

The Forbidden One

• +Necro Moderoid
  • 15485 posts
No, you can't play for both Undisputed & Whispers, so Whispers it is then tongue.gif

Model

Model

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

• Goat Controller
  • 6918 posts
It doesn't make a bit of difference. Supernova will win the toc

Jhub

Jhub

only pack the loudest

• »Retired Staff
  • 7626 posts
QUOTE (Mmmhm Model @ Aug 27 2009, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahahahahahahah, THIS GUY

Indignation

Indignation

Don't act like you're not impressed! — Ron Burgundy

• Duelist
  • 15248 posts
QUOTE (Mmmhm Model @ Aug 27 2009, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MADNESS!

Whispers 1 or 2 will win it XD

Zork

Zork

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
QUOTE (Mike Kalish @ Aug 27 2009, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am playing for whispers for toc. i thought u can be in 2 different teams. but obv i am on whispers still and will play in toc with them. now can i play for undisputed too or no?

Obv I didn't know, since Whispers lineup isn't even posted yet, but ty anyways =/

Blake`

Blake`

Oh hi

• »Retired Staff
  • 3536 posts
Thought so. Lux confirmed the same thing late last night/early this morning.

That's why I should've been talked to, last time I checked the deadline was September 1st.

Model

Model

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

• Goat Controller
  • 6918 posts
QUOTE (johnleetsockz @ Aug 27 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Mmmhm Model @ Aug 27 2009, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahahahahahahah, THIS GUY

No you?

Zork

Zork

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
QUOTE (Blake` @ Aug 27 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thought so. Lux confirmed the same thing late last night/early this morning.

That's why I should've been talked to, last time I checked the deadline was September 1st.

Sounds a bit pointless, we wanted Lux and Mike to play with us, not you. And they even confirmed to be part of the teams, it's not our fault bro =/

Blake`

Blake`

Oh hi

• »Retired Staff
  • 3536 posts
QUOTE (Blake` @ Aug 27 2009, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you honestly not see how stupid this looks? Unless they leave Whispers all together, your line really doesn't fit along with how ToC's are supposed to go anyway. Bobby's thread looked pretty clear to me. The team makes it's line and any on a team not on a ToC team after that can make a ToC team with others in that kind of a situation or with free agents. ToC's are meant to pit current teams against other current teams and anyone else who wants to challenge.

If I were going to take members, who were still on another team to put them in my line up, I would most definitely talk to their captain about it first. In fact, I've done something similar just today.

Soul

Soul

I'm Makaveli's offspring, I'm the king of New York

• Duelist
  • 11213 posts
QUOTE (Mike Kalish @ Aug 27 2009, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGA?

kafka rock opera

kafka rock opera

The Forbidden One

• »Retired Staff
  • 11260 posts
he was prob high and didnt know what was going on

Soul

Soul

• Duelist
  • 11213 posts
QUOTE (LazerBeak @ Aug 27 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he was prob high and didnt know what was going on

WHAT THE FUCK... I DON'T EVEN..

kafka rock opera

kafka rock opera

The Forbidden One

• »Retired Staff
  • 11260 posts
HEY I CAN TYPE IN CAPS LOCK TOO AND TRY TO SOUND ALL COOL LOL AMIDOINGITRITESOUL? mellow.gif

Soul

Soul

• Duelist
  • 11213 posts
QUOTE (LazerBeak @ Aug 27 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HEY I CAN TYPE IN CAPS LOCK TOO AND TRY TO SOUND ALL COOL LOL AMIDOINGITRITESOUL? mellow.gif

LOL NO YOU'RE FAT AND HAVE A BROKEN LEG, SHUT THE FUCK UP

kafka rock opera

kafka rock opera

The Forbidden One

• »Retired Staff
  • 11260 posts
I NEVER BROKE MY LEG DUMBASS AND NOUFATTY GO JACK OFF AND PLAY YVD MORE

Exiled

Exiled

irrelevant

• »Retired Staff
  • 33198 posts
QUOTE (LazerBeak @ Aug 27 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I NEVER BROKE MY LEG DUMBASS AND NOUFATTY GO JACK OFF AND PLAY YVD MORE

that was odd

Zork

Zork

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
QUOTE (Blake` @ Aug 27 2009, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you honestly not see how stupid this looks? Unless they leave Whispers all together, your line really doesn't fit along with how ToC's are supposed to go anyway. Bobby's thread looked pretty clear to me. The team makes it's line and any on a team not on a ToC team after that can make a ToC team with others in that kind of a situation or with free agents. ToC's are meant to pit current teams against other current teams and anyone else who wants to challenge.

If I were going to take members, who were still on another team to put them in my line up, I would most definitely talk to their captain about it first. In fact, I've done something similar just today.

Yeah, Bobby's thread is pretty clear, and it has nothing to do with Teams that are already listed in the Team Registration and Recruitment section. Soooo my point was, Mike and Lux weren't in a team, so who's the "captain that we should ask for taking them"?
I don't get why your posts would contradict what I said, honestly =/

Jhub

Jhub

only pack the loudest

• »Retired Staff
  • 7626 posts
leave it zork, they didn't disrespect us and we won't disrespect them

respect

Gnation

Gnation

The Forbidden One

• »Retired Staff
  • 8347 posts
I have the utmost disrespect for you all, what now???

Blake`

Blake`

Oh hi

• »Retired Staff
  • 3536 posts
QUOTE (Zork @ Aug 27 2009, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Blake` @ Aug 27 2009, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, Bobby's thread is pretty clear, and it has nothing to do with Teams that are already listed in the Team Registration and Recruitment section. Soooo my point was, Mike and Lux weren't in a team, so who's the "captain that we should ask for taking them"?
I don't get why your posts would contradict what I said, honestly =/

The point is, it is disrespectful to ask members of an established team to play for a tournament based on pitting established teams vs established teams unless it is known that that established team is not entering team(s) into the tournament...and it was pretty clear that we were entering teams...without talking to their leader.

xthePrezident

xthePrezident

Absolute Gaming

• »Retired Staff
  • 14837 posts
I guess I have gotten myself into a bit of a mess, yeah? Have it your way Blake. Seems you have made the decision for them. Hopefullly we will see you in the tournament, yeah? happy.gif

Jhub

Jhub

only pack the loudest

• »Retired Staff
  • 7626 posts
QUOTE (Gnation07 @ Aug 27 2009, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the utmost disrespect for you all, what now???

that's some disrespect there brother

disrespect

anyways undi needs 2 for the toc!

xthePrezident

xthePrezident

Absolute Gaming

• »Retired Staff
  • 14837 posts
Fortunately for us, we don't require respect from others. Whether we get this respect or not, we will continue to do what we have been doing. happy.gif

Sidereal

Sidereal

• »Retired Staff
  • 16226 posts
QUOTE (Prez @ Aug 27 2009, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fortunately for us, we don't require respect from others. Whether we get this respect or not, we will continue to do what we have been doing. happy.gif

What?

ygo duelist bodan

ygo duelist bodan

gamblor

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 17000 posts
whisper in the derp
underpsputed
etderp

guild of internet AWESOME

Jhub

Jhub

only pack the loudest

• »Retired Staff
  • 7626 posts
ygo duelist bodan more like FAGGOT

Blake`

Blake`

Oh hi

• »Retired Staff
  • 3536 posts
QUOTE (Prez @ Aug 27 2009, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't make their decision, I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't want someone on my team who doesn't want to play for it. I IM'd Lux to see what was going on and told him there'd be no hard feelings either way and he told me he was sticking with Whispers. You saw Kalish's post.

A+ attitude though.

We don't need or expect respect but we don't just sit back and take disrespect either.

kafka rock opera

kafka rock opera

The Forbidden One

• »Retired Staff
  • 11260 posts
QUOTE (Prez @ Aug 27 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

of course you dont. the nightly circle jerks ya'll do gives you enough ego as it is.

kafka rock opera

kafka rock opera

The Forbidden One

• »Retired Staff
  • 11260 posts
inb4 i get attacked by qqcannons

Exiled

Exiled

irrelevant

• »Retired Staff