Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DuelistGroundz Intercontinental Championship

• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

otinanai

otinanai

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
QUOTE (Uncensored @ May 19 2010, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
teo won 2-1, doesn't have logs though, whats that mean HMM.

Oddly in g2, I drew Lonefire, Lonefire, Dandy, Dandy, Tyt.

He ripped DAD for game in g1. Weird.

wtf is this,loser's excuses?

masterTEO

masterTEO

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1248 posts
i won 2-1

Matt Bishop

Matt Bishop

Best of the Best with Honors

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10623 posts
You also didn't have any logs. How can your logs not work? You conveniently told me after we'd already connected for the match. Don't enter a tournament where logs are required if yours don't work. Might be a good idea.

Matt Bishop

Matt Bishop

• Duelist
  • 10623 posts
QUOTE (otinanai @ May 19 2010, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who the fuck are you? ROFL

lol @ you either telling your friend to come on and talk shit or going on your side acct and talking shit. Either way you're a faggot.

confuse rei

confuse rei

Ash Slaughter is the Antichrist and tries to hide it

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3776 posts
QUOTE (Uncensored @ May 20 2010, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol @ you either telling your friend to come on and talk shit or going on your side acct and talking shit. Either way you're a faggot.

U try to log shark someone and ur calling other people faggots ? Oh wow.

masterTEO

masterTEO

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1248 posts
girls lets go out for a drink.

Matt Bishop

Matt Bishop

• Duelist
  • 10623 posts
I don't try to log shark when people win legit. But sorry, when you tell me your logs don't work, and then win rly suspiciously, yeah I have a problem with that. He played as though he knew what every one of my cards was. Either he reads better than anyone I've ever played or he knew what I had. With his "logs not working" I'll let you decide.

otinanai

otinanai

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
QUOTE (Uncensored @ May 19 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Q_Q more next time you lose

otinanai

otinanai

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
QUOTE (Uncensored @ May 19 2010, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't try to log shark when people win legit. But sorry, when you tell me your logs don't work, and then win rly suspiciously, yeah I have a problem with that. He played as though he knew what every one of my cards was. Either he reads better than anyone I've ever played or he knew what I had. With his "logs not working" I'll let you decide.

trust me there is no need for teo to "hack" yvd in order to win you....

Matt Bishop

Matt Bishop

• Duelist
  • 10623 posts
I will ty.

confuse rei

confuse rei

• Duelist
  • 3776 posts
QUOTE (masterTEO @ May 20 2010, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
girls lets go out for a drink.

doesnt work in english silly, KORITSIA PAME GIA POTOOU!

Well, lots of ppl dont have logs but nowadays noone sharks for logs so it doesnt matter, why the fuck would someone cheat in a ygo tournament online with no prizes anyway? And i have yet to see someone hack his opponents deck so yeah.

Matt Bishop

Matt Bishop

• Duelist
  • 10623 posts
When you have hax.exe you can see both decks and rearrange however you like.

Edit: just realized gaia was from Greece too. LOL @ telling more than one person to come to thread and post.

Matt Bishop

Matt Bishop

• Duelist
  • 10623 posts
QUOTE (otinanai @ May 19 2010, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Uncensored @ May 19 2010, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

trust me there is no need for teo to "hack" yvd in order to win you....

How about you learn to speak English and then talk, k?

confuse rei

confuse rei

• Duelist
  • 3776 posts
QUOTE (Uncensored @ May 20 2010, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When you have hax.exe you can see both decks and rearrange however you like.

Edit: just realized gaia was from Greece too. LOL @ telling more than one person to come to thread and post.

actually he didnt tell me to come here, i reacted cuz i was online and sharking for logs vs anyone is fuckiung retarded. Anyway, im not the one to decide the fate of the match, so lets end it here.

Aj where are u ?? sad.gif

Matt Bishop

Matt Bishop

• Duelist
  • 10623 posts
Me sharking him is irrelevant to you coming into the thread.

Rational Void

Rational Void

Guardian

• 舞etired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
To be fair, Teo has played legitimately in most (all?) of the GPC's we've had, topped an actual Jump and in every experience I've had with him been a really nice and accomodating guy. I understand your circumstance and why you would be suspicious, but I think you go WAY too far in openly accusing him as well as other posters in the thread on the basis of their nationality. My logs don't work either, it happens.

Sidereal

Sidereal

I call em massa

• 舞etired Staff
  • 16451 posts
QUOTE (Dominion @ May 19 2010, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be fair, Teo has played legitimately in most (all?) of the GPC's we've had

He's actually caused problems in almost every one he's played in

Matt Bishop

Matt Bishop

• Duelist
  • 10623 posts
QUOTE (Crossfade @ May 19 2010, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol?

If your logs don't work, don't play in a tournament where you know people are going to want to see your logs. I honestly think he let me win g2, to make it seem less like he actually hacked. G2 I probably should have lost, but meanwhile g1 and 3 I should've won. Meanwhile it was the other way around. The cards he drew just seemed like direct counters to the ones I played. Not to mention when he says at the start, "btw my logs don't work". How can your logs not work? Redownload yvd, set the folder to a folder you know will save, and thats it. Really not that difficult.

Edit: Also, how do his IRL accomplishments mean anything? This is an online tournament. The game is vastly different IRL/online. And how did I accuse anyone based on their nationality? I said that because all three of them were from Greece that he told his friends to come to the thread and back him up. That was it. I didn't in any way say that they were connected to him hacking/not being able to log.

Soul

Soul

I'm Makaveli's offspring, I'm the king of New York

• Duelist
  • 11426 posts
QUOTE (Uncensored @ May 19 2010, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol?

If your logs don't work, don't play in a tournament where you know people are going to want to see your logs. I honestly think he let me win g2, to make it seem less like he actually hacked. G2 I probably should have lost, but meanwhile g1 and 3 I should've won. Meanwhile it was the other way around. The cards he drew just seemed like direct counters to the ones I played. Not to mention when he says at the start, "btw my logs don't work". How can your logs not work? Redownload yvd, set the folder to a folder you know will save, and thats it. Really not that difficult.

Edit: Also, how do his IRL accomplishments mean anything? This is an online tournament. The game is vastly different IRL/online.

most people who don't play with YVD, wouldn't know how to fix the logging issues.. i can see you sharking Teo because he's a faggot, but let's be honest, he's too fucking stupid to hack, not to mention he's greek. plus on 9.1, logging causes insane lag/crashes for most people. he prob doesn't hack, but i'd still shark him, just because of the trouble he's caused in other tournaments, and because hes a faggot, and because he's greek.

Matt Bishop

Matt Bishop

• Duelist
  • 10623 posts
QUOTE (Soul @ May 19 2010, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Uncensored @ May 19 2010, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol?

Edit: Also, how do his IRL accomplishments mean anything? This is an online tournament. The game is vastly different IRL/online.

most people who don't play with YVD, wouldn't know how to fix the logging issues.. i can see you sharking Teo because he's a faggot, but let's be honest, he's too fucking stupid to hack, not to mention he's greek. plus on 9.1, logging causes insane lag/crashes for most people. he prob doesn't hack, but i'd still shark him, just because of the trouble he's caused in other tournaments, and because hes a faggot, and because he's greek.

I'm not convinced that he didn't hack tbh. Regardless, I still want logs to confirm that he sacked me legit. If thats the case, he can have the win. But if he cannot duel and log while he does it, don't fucking play online.

And as someone who has recently played me in a war, I didn't even ask for logs after our match, because I didn't feel it was needed. Sure I had a shit hand g2, but there was no legit reason for me to believe that you hacked. This is entirely different.

gobstopper

gobstopper

neverland

• Duelist
  • 4626 posts
QUOTE (Sixxy @ May 19 2010, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know if it should count as an ambiguous game state especially if he doesn't have a ss of the game state and disconnected without warning. If he had to leave at 10pm and it was 10:10 then he never should have agreed to play game two or should obv scooped g2 when he decided to disconnect.

"Didn't have time" to tell opponent you were leaving the game state constitutes scooping.

I'm calling it 1-1 unless Brady/other council overrules.

yeah thats what i thought too. thanks

AJ Tiplady

AJ Tiplady

Face2Face

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts
Gaia it will have to be tommorow now.

Z3r0

Z3r0

JIRACHI MOTHERFUCKER!

• Duelist
  • 4244 posts
On for games!

Z3r0

Z3r0

JIRACHI MOTHERFUCKER!

• Duelist
  • 4244 posts
PM'd my opp

Rational Void

Rational Void

Guardian

• 舞etired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
Well, I've been on about 5.5 hours now...think I'm gonna give up on the match for today. I did get in some good games with Tsai though. As to the whole issue with Teo, I guess I shouldn't stick my nose in where it doesn't belong. that said, I don't think that anyone drawing poorly and losing a game is an independent reason to demand an inquiry. There's no reason to hack in this tournament, it would seem unlikely to me that anything happened which was out of the ordinairy. That said, I don't pretend to have any special insight on the subject. For my part, if I'd played you I also couldn't successfully log so I can sympathize with that side of it. I've had more online games with people who couldn't then with those who could and have never had a problem with this. I don't think demanding logs is as common or necessary as you seem to think. If you'd told him at the outset "it's not ok that you can't log" it would be different but it seems equally suspicious to me that you played out the match and lost and at that point it became a concern.

Kichwa Tembo

Kichwa Tembo

Knight of the Abyss

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
on for games

Kichwa Tembo

Kichwa Tembo

Knight of the Abyss

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
i cant find my opponent -.-

Suicidal

Suicidal

The Forbidden One

• 舞etired Staff
  • 7924 posts
no clue where my oppo is , he hasn't reply'd to my pm either

confuse rei

confuse rei

• Duelist
  • 3776 posts
on all day today

Dark Ritual

Dark Ritual

formerly Digitalforce

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
on for games

Kichwa Tembo

Kichwa Tembo

Knight of the Abyss

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
on for games

confuse rei

confuse rei

• Duelist
  • 3776 posts
Table 6 Stefanos Kalopodis won 2-0 vs Aj Tiplady ggs, though he didnt draw very well.

Kyle i will send u the logs for the feature and my decklist in a sec, i need to sort some shit out.

masterTEO

masterTEO

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1248 posts
i have a macbook,and therefore i have to dualboot to run yvd on windows.As known widows are the worst operating system on earth and when dual booting and not setting them as a main most of the documents are almost lost in between the 2 parts of the disc.thats why even when my logs work i cannot retrieve them.When i asked i used to video the whole match.

as for the match you have to be stupid as fuck to believe you got sacked and more stupid to believe tha i hacked. 1st game it was draw pass for like 7-8 turns.then iused pot of avarice and allure and i drew dad.how diffivult is to do this?second game i lost cause i had like +3 and field contol and you drew consecrated light and i had like all the darks of my deck....

finaly,you have to learn that
1)gales effect is permanent
2)bottomless does not target
3)drill warrior can attack directly with half attack and when your opponent has 1200 lp and there are no back rows it means game...

Kichwa Tembo

Kichwa Tembo

Knight of the Abyss

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
my opponent doesnt answer to my pm

Kevo

Kevo

I've got balls of steel

• Loyalist
  • 2591 posts
11 Hubbard, Kevin 2 > 0 Marques, Mathias

C鷡n

C鷡n

Knight of the Abyss

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
Table 11 - Kevin Hubbard 2 - 0 Mathias Marques

What I can say? He got his cards and I don't.

GGs.

Matt Bishop

Matt Bishop

• Duelist
  • 10623 posts
QUOTE (masterTEO @ May 20 2010, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have a macbook,and therefore i have to dualboot to run yvd on windows.As known widows are the worst operating system on earth and when dual booting and not setting them as a main most of the documents are almost lost in between the 2 parts of the disc.thats why even when my logs work i cannot retrieve them.When i asked i used to video the whole match.

as for the match you have to be stupid as fuck to believe you got sacked and more stupid to believe tha i hacked. 1st game it was draw pass for like 7-8 turns.then iused pot of avarice and allure and i drew dad.how diffivult is to do this?second game i lost cause i had like +3 and field contol and you drew consecrated light and i had like all the darks of my deck....

3)drill warrior can attack directly with half attack and when your opponent has 1200 lp and there are no back rows it means game...

There was no instance where you had 0 fds and I had the possibility to bring out drill and smoke you for 1200 for game. Just saying bro.

Also I have a macbook too, but hence why I don't run a dualboot or bootcamp, I use a PC when I play yvd. Just saying. Invest in a netbook if wishing to play online, use your sister's pc, mom's pc, dad's pc, netcafe, rly don't care as long as you can log properly.

Suicidal

Suicidal

The Forbidden One

• 舞etired Staff
  • 7924 posts
still no sign of this mexican , he had his chances i'll be working tomorrow

didn't reply to my im's and i was on every night

Z3r0

Z3r0

JIRACHI MOTHERFUCKER!

• Duelist
  • 4244 posts
On for games. I'm on since 4 hours and I told Predibus about duel around this hour, but I never saw him Online sad.gif!

Kevo

Kevo

I've got balls of steel

• Loyalist
  • 2591 posts
QUOTE (Uncensored @ May 20 2010, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (masterTEO @ May 20 2010, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was no instance where you had 0 fds and I had the possibility to bring out drill and smoke you for 1200 for game. Just saying bro.

Also I have a macbook too, but hence why I don't run a dualboot or bootcamp, I use a PC when I play yvd. Just saying. Invest in a netbook if wishing to play online, use your sister's pc, mom's pc, dad's pc, netcafe, rly don't care as long as you can log properly.

You do realize that 9.1 logs are incomplete and can't even be used to check if you're being hacked, right? They can't even be used for the features anymore, they only show the start of the 1st game and the end of the last game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users