Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

League of Legends

• Please log in to reply
16914 replies to this topic

so·lil·o·quy

so·lil·o·quy

Eric Carter

• »Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5419 posts
Dude, you need to add me. "Defeye"

that marcus kid

that marcus kid

Bodan you're fat and unattractive

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4726 posts
had my 1st penta kill stolen

oh the feel

Conscription.

Conscription.

baaaaaaaaaaaaah

• Duelist
  • 2367 posts
Rengar has almost guaranteed first blood starting q by building passive by jumping onto golems

Gear

Gear

Taunted

• Duelist
  • 3333 posts
I want Rengar. He seems worth it

Lamp

Lamp

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1587 posts
I'd wait for his actual release. I'm not sure if they'll release him as is because his jungling is horrid, and a champion that can 100-0 someone at level 1 in 1 second is just horrible design, even if you need to go full AD for it.

Jesus the Jew

Jesus the Jew

I died for your sins.

• Duelist
  • 3516 posts
I really want Rengar as well. I like champions with dashes. They tend to be higher skillcap champs that have a lot of rewarding tricks to learn like Vayne, Renekton, and Lee Sin. And that item gives crazy buffs. It's insanely cost efficient.

He looks are pretty good top laner from the footage I have seen.

decaflol

decaflol

Add Sequence: Oyster

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1474 posts
Riot really needs to implement something else with ranked, 30 min then 1 hour queue every time is ridiculous. I've had to dodge 5 times today, and its not like its for bad reasons since there's really no other way to deal with trolls during champ select.

that marcus kid

that marcus kid

• Duelist
  • 4726 posts
it should be half hour each time at least because if you were to play the game itd be on avg half an hour

that marcus kid

that marcus kid

• Duelist
  • 4726 posts
i am just so mad at solo queue right now

legit one game away from bronze then my team throws then i lose 70 elo after

i just have no words

Adept

Adept

Too siick.

• Duelist
  • 5296 posts
Spoiler

iEatKakunas

iEatKakunas

Popped a molly

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1159 posts
ok so i just moved into a new home as the diana patch happened.
I've seen on the forums this has been happening to alot of people due to the diana patch. no confirmed way of fixing it.
i get no warning. ill just randomly stop moving/responding. then i get "attempting to reconnect" but it never actually reconnects. i have to exit the ENTIRE game and relog. it happens 2-3 times per game.it cant be my internet because i play other games without a problem. it cant be my firewall because i LITERALLY took down the firewall. i fort forwarded. and ip traffic is prioirized..any other solutions?

decaflol

decaflol

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1474 posts
I don't think there's any solutions. There's been an ongoing thread on the League website forums and Riot hasn't said anything useful. It has happened on and off to me too.

decaflol

decaflol

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1474 posts
Literally have yet to play a soloqueue where Kassadin didn't get fed. There's no justification for it, and I'm still not agreeing with this "there's no elo hell blah" bullshit. Elo hell or not, if I'm not going mid there's no fucking way to stop a different lane from getting fed, and every single AP assassin champ is op as fuck when fed. The game is over in 10 minutes every time.

Adept

Adept

Too siick.

• Duelist
  • 5296 posts
so then:

- stop playing solely ad
- take bot tower fast and go push other lanes if they're losing
- take a leadership role and try and get your team to group for objectives, peel for you, focus targets, etc

not to mention the fact that theres still an equal chance that that snowballing champ will be on your team

edit:
Spoiler

Jesus the Jew

Jesus the Jew

I died for your sins.

• Duelist
  • 3516 posts
Dude you just need to focus on your game. Play a lane that has more impact if necessary. If you play a strong control jungler or a mid lane, you can have ready impact on other lanes. Support can also protect players who make stupid mistakes. If you're dominating your lane as well as you say you are, then focus on snowballing the game. If there is someone like Kass, then build MR to survive his burst.

Lamp

Lamp

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1587 posts

Literally have yet to play a soloqueue where Kassadin didn't get fed. There's no justification for it, and I'm still not agreeing with this "there's no elo hell blah" bullshit. Elo hell or not, if I'm not going mid there's no fucking way to stop a different lane from getting fed, and every single AP assassin champ is op as fuck when fed. The game is over in 10 minutes every time.

What's your summoner name?

decaflol

decaflol

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1474 posts

What's your summoner name?

Coggles

I know its stupid complaining, I'm just venting. And i get the argument against elo hell and that statistically there is an even chance for both teams to get an afk, a feeder, etc. Except in 100 ranked games I've never once had a game where an opponent dc'd and it was an instawin (happened to me countless times, just last game in fact Udyr dc's in 5 minutes and I proceed to go 14/3/12 but obv can't carry). It's rare anyone gets fed on my team, and like I said, even if I get fed, ironically AD carry is one of the hardest roles to actually carry with. Really it can be attributed to bad luck, but it should be evident why that annoys me.

If I'm soloing I understand that I should pick a more influential role which I probably will have to, it's just that I'm so overly comfortable with AD. I know it sounds dumb but even if I lose a bunch of games I pretty much never lose lane.

dgz

dgz

M'lady

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Spoiler

Tip for m5. Ban fucking orianna for the love of god

Paxman

Paxman

I don't even...

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 7900 posts
Exactly what I said. Ocelote ripped with Orianna in g1, why not ban it g2 if you can't focus her in a fight. CLG blew it.

iEatKakunas

iEatKakunas

Popped a molly

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1159 posts
solution found:

go into your start menu.
search servies
click the cog that says services. advanced. find IP helper. go into properties. disable

Rasengan Da Bess

Rasengan Da Bess

Guardian

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

solution found:

go into your start menu.
search servies
click the cog that says services. advanced. find IP helper. go into properties. disable

solution for what? the lag

iEatKakunas

iEatKakunas

Popped a molly

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1159 posts
solves the attempting to reconnect issue

Rasengan Da Bess

Rasengan Da Bess

Guardian

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
oh ok thanks bro

Pokemon Ranger Grieven

Pokemon Ranger Grieven

True Duelist

• Duelist
  • 3061 posts
How is AD carry the hardest role to carry with? Wtf? You need to learn how to properly position yourself and right click at the closest target to you. It's that simple. I'm not joking too. The hardest role to carry with are junglers and supports. Some supports are the one that decide the hugest plays in the game like Leona, Janna and Alistar. Junglers are the ones that control how your lane flows and will decide how the lane can snowball. Some junglers also specialize in shutting down the enemy junglers and just cripple the enemy team. These roles are way harder to carry games with than an AD carry.

Paxman

Paxman

I don't even...

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 7900 posts
SK made to look like giant scrubs.

Adept

Adept

Too siick.

• Duelist
  • 5296 posts

How is AD carry the hardest role to carry with? Wtf? You need to learn how to properly position yourself and right click at the closest target to you. It's that simple. I'm not joking too. The hardest role to carry with are junglers and supports. Some supports are the one that decide the hugest plays in the game like Leona, Janna and Alistar. Junglers are the ones that control how your lane flows and will decide how the lane can snowball. Some junglers also specialize in shutting down the enemy junglers and just cripple the enemy team. These roles are way harder to carry games with than an AD carry.

If your support sucks when you're playing AD its really hard to do anything (against competent opponents).
As someone who plays alot of AD, all the positioning in the world doesn't matter if their bruisres are fed and your team isn't properly peeling for you.
Its really hard to make plays as an AD. You'll end up seeing good opportunities to fight, but unless your initiators go in you have to play it safe.

You make arguments as to how Junglers and Supports can help carry games :/

If someone is adament about playing AD, I'll gladly take support. I know I can make a big difference with lane control and warding. Even if my AD isn't as good as I'd be, he has the easiest job in the early game which is just to farm. Grab an oracles, take over map control, time and organize the team for objectives, then protect my ad when we fight. Lots of potential to carry.

Baylife

Baylife

Cute as a Korean

• Free Agent
  • 5601 posts
the supports play is much more important than the ad's play in the bot lane, why does tsm basically win every bot lane? xpecial is probably the best support in the world, which makes it look like chaox is so good (even though he is top 2 or 3 ad in the world regardless).

decaflol

decaflol

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1474 posts

the supports play is much more important than the ad's play in the bot lane, why does tsm basically win every bot lane? xpecial is probably the best support in the world, which makes it look like chaox is so good (even though he is top 2 or 3 ad in the world regardless).

I can't agree enough with this. For support it's even harder to carry the game, but they are instrumental to carrying the lane. A mediocre ADC can still dominate lane if a good support wards correctly and sets up kills, but a good ADC will still have trouble with a mediocre support.

Obviously you can still carry games as ADC, but the reason why they aren't quite as good in soloqueues as they are in 5v5 teams is because they are highly team reliant. They truly can carry any teamfight in a coordinated setting, but impeccable positioning still may never be enough when you don't have sufficient target focuses or peels coming from your team.

that marcus kid

that marcus kid

• Duelist
  • 4726 posts

I can't agree enough with this. For support it's even harder to carry the game, but they are instrumental to carrying the lane. A mediocre ADC can still dominate lane if a good support wards correctly and sets up kills, but a good ADC will still have trouble with a mediocre support.

Obviously you can still carry games as ADC, but the reason why they aren't quite as good in soloqueues as they are in 5v5 teams is because they are highly team reliant. They truly can carry any teamfight in a coordinated setting, but impeccable positioning still may never be enough when you don't have sufficient target focuses or peels coming from your team.

you miss me dont you

decaflol

decaflol

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1474 posts
I miss positive winrates :(

beetle

beetle

Heavenly Almighty Duelist

• Duelist
  • 6679 posts
I will carry our top lane from the jungle!

that marcus kid

that marcus kid

• Duelist
  • 4726 posts

I miss positive winrates :(

and you miss me a specialty support

dgz

dgz

M'lady

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts
Got a delayed penta kill with twisted fate. Still yet to get me a penta!

that marcus kid

that marcus kid

• Duelist
  • 4726 posts
just did a tri lane bot for fun

leona blitz and jarvan

1st blood at one minute then let the games begin!

Conscription.

Conscription.

baaaaaaaaaaaaah

• Duelist
  • 2367 posts
This is late but m5 completely dominated sk

Jesus the Jew

Jesus the Jew

I died for your sins.

• Duelist
  • 3516 posts
RENGAR IS IN!!!!! MY LIFE IS MADE!

decaflol

decaflol

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1474 posts
Is Rengar going to be worth buying? I'm hearing he's op, but I haven't tried him on PBE. Buying him and playing him nonstop during the first few days before people learn to counter him seems like free elo, but I don't know if he's just being overhyped.

Hot Balls

Hot Balls

• Duelist
  • 5266 posts
I Have been playing gragas but I cannot get a team that doesnt have downs.

I win my lane 100% of the time yet my win rate with gragas is like 30%

such bs

decaflol

decaflol

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1474 posts
Sounds like the story of my life. I've literally lost my lane once in the past 15 games or so. And it's not an exaggeration because I actually pay attention to this. Yet after tanking 120 elo I can't even break the 1330 threshold anymore for more than 1 game. Haven't had a single game where mid didn't feed.

Hot Balls

Hot Balls

• Duelist
  • 5266 posts
it's just fucking dumb cause every time i see a loss in a game where i could have won, i just see it as 2 more games i have to win. ;.;

2 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Nish, LionHeart77