Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dragunity - Discussion

September 2011 Format Dragunity

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
234 replies to this topic

Nimo

Nimo

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
It can easilly become relevant, just need one or more decent support cards.

victor

victor

Heavenly Almighty Duelist

• »Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6158 posts
Not sure how much weight to give this, but DuelingDays is a pretty reliable source:

Also I wanna mention a random deck that is topping several OCG tourneys (new format).

It is Dragunity!

This is because they can summon Atums and REDMD too. Konami planned well, most of the Dragunity Synchro are LV 6. Not to mention they can also side Koaki Meiru Drago against Hieroglyphs, TG Agents, Verz or whatever random Light/Dark deck.

I went and try it on DN anyways. Combination of Zephyrus and Ravine totally wins game. Summoned Atum and REDMD with just these 2 cards. Madness.

Not sure about its viability in the TCG, considering we play a lot more hand traps and Fiendish Chain, but something to keep in mind, perhaps?

ben ^_^

ben ^_^

cuddly as shit

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 9820 posts

Not sure how much weight to give this, but DuelingDays is a pretty reliable source:

Also I wanna mention a random deck that is topping several OCG tourneys (new format).

It is Dragunity!

This is because they can summon Atums and REDMD too. Konami planned well, most of the Dragunity Synchro are LV 6. Not to mention they can also side Koaki Meiru Drago against Hieroglyphs, TG Agents, Verz or whatever random Light/Dark deck.

I went and try it on DN anyways. Combination of Zephyrus and Ravine totally wins game. Summoned Atum and REDMD with just these 2 cards. Madness.

Not sure about its viability in the TCG, considering we play a lot more hand traps and Fiendish Chain, but something to keep in mind, perhaps?

I've been seeing that recently as well and was confused at first. But Atum and REDMD give this deck a reason to see play again.

Sanjura

Sanjura

Sack(ed)jura

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5576 posts
The deck uses Lightpulsar and Gae Derg to overlay into Atum for the gg fields. There's already a deck in the OCG garage.

Cerberus

Cerberus

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Might as well get the updates out on it - this Deck can OTK now like the Chaos Dragunities that's been posted in the OCG Deck Garage which involves Atum and REDMD. The chances of opening Future Fusion is pretty rare, though. So far, I can think of four engines that can decently get this going, but like Chaos Dragunities, it easily falls to Veiler/Fiendish Chain/Maxx "C". I don't know how competitive it can get, but here's a try:

Skeleton:

3x Dux
3x Phalanx
1-3x Zephyros (more Zephyros maximizes chances of combo going off)
2-3x REDMD
2x Baby Roc

3x Terraforming
3x Dragon Ravine

1x Gae Dearg
1x Brionac

2-3x Atum
1x PSB
1x SPM7
1x Gustaph
1x Gaia Dragoon

Mystletainn Engine (probably the best):
  • 3x Mystletainn
Gusto Engine:
  • 1-3x Grif
  • 1-3x Windaar
Tefnuit Engine:
  • 3x Tefnuit
  • 2-3x Convocation
Instant Fusion Engine:
  • 3x Instant Fusion
  • 1x Mavelus
The major feature here is to get Dux, Phalanx and Zephyros on the field:

Dux | Phalanx | Zephyros

Then you do your special summons like Hieratics, but you keep reviving Gae Dearg to deck-thin and get out Baby Roc so you can synchro-spam. Brionac is used to bounce your REDMD back to your hand so you can reuse him to recycle Gae Dearg to keep deck-thinning and XYZ into another Atum. The best configuration I found was the Mystletainn engine with 3x Mystletainn, 3x REDMD, 2x Baby Roc to get this field in one turn:

REDMD (@ 2800/2400) | Stardust | Gustaph (1 attach) | PSB (2 attach)

Some of the guys at Pojo took a look at it, but no results.

So yeah, like the Chaos Dragunities, it falls easily to hand traps.

im'a beetle!!

im'a beetle!!

Borobudur - Is that flavor text bro?

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4898 posts

Might as well get the updates out on it - this Deck can OTK now like the Chaos Dragunities that's been posted in the OCG Deck Garage which involves Atum and REDMD. The chances of opening Future Fusion is pretty rare, though. So far, I can think of four engines that can decently get this going, but like Chaos Dragunities, it easily falls to Veiler/Fiendish Chain/Maxx "C". I don't know how competitive it can get, but here's a try:

Skeleton:

3x Dux
3x Phalanx
1-3x Zephyros (more Zephyros maximizes chances of combo going off)
2-3x REDMD
2x Baby Roc

3x Terraforming
3x Dragon Ravine

1x Gae Dearg
1x Brionac

2-3x Atum
1x PSB
1x SPM7
1x Gustaph
1x Gaia Dragoon

Mystletainn Engine (probably the best):

• 3x Mystletainn
Gusto Engine:
  • 1-3x Grif
  • 1-3x Windaar
Tefnuit Engine:
  • 3x Tefnuit
  • 2-3x Convocation
Instant Fusion Engine:
  • 3x Instant Fusion
  • 1x Mavelus
The major feature here is to get Dux, Phalanx and Zephyros on the field:

Dux | Phalanx | Zephyros

Then you do your special summons like Hieratics, but you keep reviving Gae Dearg to deck-thin and get out Baby Roc so you can synchro-spam. Brionac is used to bounce your REDMD back to your hand so you can reuse him to recycle Gae Dearg to keep deck-thinning and XYZ into another Atum. The best configuration I found was the Mystletainn engine with 3x Mystletainn, 3x REDMD, 2x Baby Roc to get this field in one turn:

REDMD (@ 2800/2400) | Stardust | Gustaph (1 attach) | PSB (2 attach)

Some of the guys at Pojo took a look at it, but yeah, like the Chaos Dragunities, it falls easily to hand traps.

My friend might play this deck (the non-Gusto version) over anything else in Phili..... I'm not sure why no one is picking up on this deck.

Urthor

Urthor

Vote Batman

• I threw my phone in my pocket
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9251 posts
Its good this thread has been revived, but for all the wrong reasons. Outside of the sacky ftk Dragunity is getting some major TCG muscle courtesy of galactic overlord. It has a few major plays, the standard dragunity lvl 8 once per turn, setting up the lightpulsar/redeyes lockdown as well as easily producing lvl 6s for atum, who needs no introduction with the LEAST of his abilities being that he can instantely summon a levyaten to make trident, giving rediculous OTK potential. For more on this, see Deathbot's Chaos Dragunity thread http://duelistground...howtopic=141578 where I originally got a version of the decklist from.

The deck is mostly TCG but will easily work without Gustav, like hieratics. However I suspect that Gustav will be in GAOV.

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
3 Dragunity Dux
1 Dragunity Phalanx
1 Dragunity Arma Leyvaten
1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
3 Lightpulsar Dragon
3 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
3 The White Stone of Legend
3 Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
1 Eclipse Wyvern
1 Darkflare Dragon
2 Effect Veiler

1 Dark Hole
1 Foolish Burial
1 Future Fusion
1 Monster Reborn
1 Heavy Storm
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Terraforming
3 Dragon Ravine
2 Cards of Consonance

1 Ninjitsu Art of Super Transformation

1 Five-Headed Dragon
1 Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg
2 Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Mist Wurm
1 Trident Dragion
1 Inzekter ExaBeetle
2 Atum, the Holy Marked Dragon Emperor
2 Superdreadnought Turret Train Gustaph Max

Cerberus

Cerberus

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Veiler/Maxx "C"/Fiend always fucks this Deck up. There's not many ways to stop them from doing it here without sacrificing what little space we have or increasing dead draws (e.g., Divine Wrath, Debunk, etc.).

Randy

Randy

Have you read Claiomh Solais the Hazehawk?

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
Mystletainn can help play around veiler/chain and is probably the most efficient way to go into atum besides zephyros. Though I don't really see anything this deck has over hieratics, especially in terms of consistency of the wombo-combos.

iDisputez

iDisputez

Team Rocket

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
Gonna test the build Urthor posted tonight. I'll be back with results. This deck looks very interesting.

Nimo

Nimo

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Though I don't really see anything this deck has over hieratics, especially in terms of consistency of the wombo-combos.

As irrelevant as it may seem, synchros are still great.

They also don't auto lose to drago or krystia.

Yu Yevin

Yu Yevin

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
There's the FTK with the OOParts dude who halves your opponents LP

Urthor

Urthor

Vote Batman

• 9251 posts
Inconsistent and requires two OCG cards even post GAOV. If you plan to run an OCG build of this instant fusions can be nice.

Rainy

Rainy

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
So has the deck been working out at all? Is it worth running even though Veiler is death in a loli? (At least to Dux/Legionaire)

Being able to Drago is really useful, but the first turn Stardust doesn't seem to be as good as it used to be anymore.

Urthor

Urthor

Vote Batman

• 9251 posts
You are right about first turn stardust, and the deck itself is proving to not quite scrape up to top tier. It has occasional terribad hands combined with alot of vulnerabilities and its getting to the point where it wants Cardcar. If you're going to get a hold of cardcar you might as well run hieratics. But the deck itself is quite solid and there is potential, especially with instant fusion into darkfire dragon making atum with dux in OCG. As a TCG build its inferior to hieratic atm assuming gustaph is released as I predict.

The first turn play that you make with dux is most commonly a gaedarg play to either plus off a stone or to mill zephyros or set up the grave further. Wyvern would facilitate this but there is incredible pressure for space in here.

Rainy

Rainy

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
Yeah. I could see the Chaos Dragon engine being good but then the Dragunity part is really just dragging it down in that case. Hieratic does really well in asian format because they don't have TCG exclusive, or gorz...or a bunch of other promo cards.

This is a horrible idea but Hanzo Dragunity or something? WDN would protect backrows and stuff, can ss big monsters... etc? Works in Hieratic so same concept could be applied...technically. (Hanzo Hier got 2nd in Asia and does well in HK remember.)

Randy

Randy

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
Just saying, Garuda the Wind Spirit is a level 4 searchable winged-beast that specials itself and makes easy atum plays without having to waste a brio so early.

Cerberus

Cerberus

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
I now play a hybrid Hieratic-Dragunity Deck.

It's a lot more consistent with the searchers and it's just super explosive. Drago is also a lot more live in here with the extra Dragons. It's just so fucking ridiculous.

Posted Image

What's really awesome is that you special summon all turn and when your opponent thinks you're done, you summon a Dux and just keep up with the spam. Super Rejuvenation usually lets me make up for the -1 on Dragon Ravine, but I'm starting to think Cardcar D as a better option.

Randy

Randy

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
I'm probably missing something but why are you running the level 8 seal?

Cerberus

Cerberus

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

I'm probably missing something but why are you running the level 8 seal?

Mainly for Su's effect for extra S/T destruction (and the possibility of using Ennead), but I guess I don't need it. Thanks for catching that one.

DragonicHorizons

DragonicHorizons

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

..... I'm not sure why no one is picking up on this deck.

It is way to fragile to be a good deck, although, it is a force to be reckoned with when it does explode.

So has the deck been working out at all?
Being able to Drago is really useful, but the first turn Stardust doesn't seem to be as good as it used to be anymore.

The main ideal-ology behind Atum-Dragunities is to perform an incredibly fast paced game explosion with protection. Similar to the "protect the stardust" approach Dragunities had before hand, although the deck aims this time to protect the field for 1 turn before it can relentlessly expand and crush your opponents field.

The main combo rely around Atum and Stardust Dragon with either of the 3 card combos which do fail miserably against hand traps (or rather becomes an easy target to demolish with the disruption of hand traps and the likes of similar soul-crushing cards against Dragunity (TK, MST, etc). This is indeed the main issue surrounding Dragunity, as always.

The main combos that seem to have the most potential are:

Zephyros + Ravine | Mystle + Phalanx + Ravine (This is the best combo if Zephyros is in deck) | Tefnuit + Ravine + Phalanx (I am not too fond of this combo as it requires your opponent to have a monster) - note that these are ideal opening hands.

If you don't understand how the combos function I highly suggest you look at the Dragunity pojo thread, unless someone can be stuffed explaining them or c/ping it - it is pretty straight forward (The Dragunity FTK clip is a good reference).

I have not tested/played the chaos build at all nor do I intend to, Chaos Dragons are so much better at the "Chaos" side of the deck than Dragunity ever will be - It just sounds redundant. :\

A question I want to ask is: would running 3 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite be considered "worth it" in order for the deck to function at its maximum potential? The "dead" factor is hitting me hard. It to me seems to make no difference if you have 2 dead Zephyros and there are two main causes for me believing this: Gae Dearg can add;discard them on demand and churn them into another level 4 or lower Winged-Beasts/Dragons; while the other remains to be the play-state of the deck as it doesn't give half a fuck in what it draws after the combo is completed (after the second turn of the set up, usually). I'm not fond of that last point, it is rather weak. Although, it seems worth it, does it not?

I myself am at a loss. It's fucking annoying me.

Anyway my current build looks like this:
Posted Image

And yes, it draws terri-fucking-bad sometimes. I will expand upon points later if needed. ceebs atm.

Nimo

Nimo

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
If you use (or side) icarus then 3 Zephyros isn't that bad, but i'd rather cut 2 of them for 2 vilers.

bluestar899

bluestar899

Blue Bomber

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
I found this video to be a decent explanation of how an Atum Dragunity deck would work. As for the BW - Zeph situation 2 + a Foolish Burial would probably be the best number just to increase your chance to have the Ravine + BW play in the opening turns.

Randy

Randy

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
Chaos Dragunity is so fucking inferior to Atum Dragunities and regular Chaos Dragons it's not even funny. If you're gonna need pulsar to make atum, you might as well just use hieratics (Tef) instead as they require less set up.

Nimo

Nimo

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
Yes, the chaos version was bound to fail from the start.

I'm happy too that with the new rule effect veiler is taking maxx c seat as the staple hand trap. That little bug annoyed me to no end.

Nimo

Nimo

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
Posted Image

That was my 1st turn field, thanks to opening with 2 Mystletainn.
I think the card is too good now not be played in triplicate.

kevii23

kevii23

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
this deck has so much potential..

Cerberus

Cerberus

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Case closed - Atum-Dragunities > Chaos-Dragunities.

I'm not a major in maths, but I'm pretty sure opening Terra-Ravine and Future Fusion (6:1 ratio) is much lower than opening Terra-Ravine, Mystletainn and Zephyros (6:3:3 ratio). Minor combos are okay if you open Phalanx or Dux, so the ratios can be bumped up to (6:3:9) and may be higher if you throw in another one or two Hieratic Tefnuits (6:5:9).

A question I want to ask is: would running 3 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite be considered "worth it" in order for the deck to function at its maximum potential? The "dead" factor is hitting me hard. It to me seems to make no difference if you have 2 dead Zephyros and there are two main causes for me believing this: Gae Dearg can add;discard them on demand and churn them into another level 4 or lower Winged-Beasts/Dragons; while the other remains to be the play-state of the deck as it doesn't give half a fuck in what it draws after the combo is completed (after the second turn of the set up, usually). I'm not fond of that last point, it is rather weak. Although, it seems worth it, does it not?

'Sup DH - exploring other fora besides Pojo?

Anyway, my input is that it's definitely worth it to maximize Zephyros for the time being. Now, that doesn't mean I'd actually take this Deck to a tournament or even a local (or even create it IRL); it's way too fucking fragile to do any shit especially with Effect Veiler being maxed out in almost every competitive Deck. When you're reviving Gae Dearg during the turn of your combo, deck-thinning your Zephyros should be your #1 priority.

I'm not too sure whether or not you use Brionac in your combo to bounce your REDMD's to make the best setup, but if you don't, using Gae Dearg to setup your hands for upcoming turns is definitely a solid option if you're planning in the long-term. If you come up with dead hands with Zephyros, there's always the [poor] option of protecting it (with your Fiendish Chain), baiting out an Effect Veiler by summoning a Dux and XYZing a rank 4 monster (Queen Dragun/Utopia come to mind).

Posted Image

That was my 1st turn field, thanks to opening with 2 Mystletainn.
I think the card is too good now not be played in triplicate.

By the way, why are there no attachments to Constellar Ptolemys Messier 7 if it's only your first turn? Am I missing something?

Randy

Randy

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
Is there an alternate way to go gustaph redmd stardust and PSB with just 2 redmd and 1 baby roc? I don't enjoy the idea of running more cards that are good when the combo is there but useless without.

Nimo

Nimo

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

By the way, why are there no attachments to Constellar Ptolemys Messier 7 if it's only your first turn? Am I missing something?

The field was from the 1st turn, but this was the 2nd. he attached the other material to add mysty back.

Should've clearified it, sorry for the confusion.

Cerberus

Cerberus

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Is there an alternate way to go gustaph redmd stardust and PSB with just 2 redmd and 1 baby roc? I don't enjoy the idea of running more cards that are good when the combo is there but useless without.

Not that I can think of at this time, though you can probably do it on your next turn provided all of your monsters live (or have REDMDs in your Hand). I highly recommend that you get out a piece of paper and start writing down your combos because you get really confused a lot in here. Actually, in retrospect, getting Gustaph, REDMD, Stardust and PSB together in one turn seems impossible unless you had three cards to discard with Brionac. Yes, that means I fucked up by excluding the number of bounces I had available to me (sorry about that).

The closest I've gotten was this:

Zephyros | Dux | Mystletainn | Phalanx

Cards in Hand: 2 (number of bounces)

Open: Terra-Ravine, Mystletainn, Zephyros, Misc #1 (used to search Dux/Phalanx with Ravine), Misc #2, Misc #3

Needs 2x Baby Roc

> ss dearg > search-discard-ss baby roc #1 > ss brionac > xyz atum #1 > ss redmd #1 > ss dearg > deck-thin > bounce redmd #1 > banish atum #1 > ss redmd #1 > ss mystletainn > xyz atum #2 >ss redmd #2 > ss dearg > deck-thin > bounce redmd #2 (last bounce) > banish atum #2 > ss redmd #2 > ss mystletainn > xyz atum #3 > ss redmd #3 > xyz gustaph on redmd #1 and #2 > xyz cpm7 on brionac and dearg > ss dearg > bounce redmd #3 (with cpm7) > banish atum #3 > ss redmd #3 > ...

> search-discard-ss baby roc #2 > ss stardust

Gustaph | CPM7 (1 attach) | REDMD (2800/2400) | Stardust

OR

> ss mystletainn > xyz psb

Gustaph | CPM7 (1 attach) | REDMD (2800/2400) | PSB (2 attach)

If you're going purely for Stardust and PSB first-turn, though:

Zephyros | Dux | Phalanx | Mystletainn

> ss vajrayana > ss phalanx > ss dearg > search-discard-ss baby roc > xyz psb > ss stardust

Stardust | PSB

DragonicHorizons

DragonicHorizons

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

'Sup DH - exploring other fora besides Pojo?

sanriokittyx?
I am afraid my time at pojo is drawing to its conclusion. As is this deck, I might add. And although, it saddens me to say my farewells I believe it is time for me to move on. She did so much for me... Anyway, enough of me being an emo fag.

Anyway, my input is that it's definitely worth it to maximize Zephyros for the time being. Now, that doesn't mean I'd actually take this Deck to a tournament or even a local (or even create it IRL); it's way too fucking fragile to do any shit especially with Effect Veiler being maxed out in almost every competitive Deck. When you're reviving Gae Dearg during the turn of your combo, deck-thinning your Zephyros should be your #1 priority.

Agreed, it is a "fun" deck but it is too fragile and far too weak for the current meta (even with this "new" set-up).
Anyway, competitively 3 Zephyros is flawed. You can possibly get away with it game 1 but that is as far as it goes.
If you are attempting this deck competitively I would suggest the Standardised Stardust + Backrow set up (untill you can get the combo off) or Dux + Mystle into the combo(bounce Red-Eyes). That is probably the best way to play the deck, if you can be bothered dealing with its fragile body.

I believe the best outcome is first turn protection followed by second turn PSB or Scrap Dragon + Aklys (Exa Beetle) abuse. The deck is reliant on Traps. Just my summary of the obvious stuff.

Urthor

Urthor

Vote Batman

• 9251 posts
I'm pleasantly surprised this has gone so long, when I stuck in a reliable non-ftk build it I'd been on the receiving end of what this deck can do so I decided to try it out, hit the wall in a big way during testing. Mysteliaten or however you spell it takes it so much further and I'm happy its caught every1s attention. However, its really not up to the metagame especially since the release of night shot is going to bump hand traps right up.

kevii23

kevii23

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
Posted Image

I like this deck a lot... Not sure about the veiler in main because I actually never needed it. But just to be safe I want to play one.
About the extra (didn't spend time on side deck; only the decrees):

Playing the second atum in case the first one gets solemn/bth'ed or whatever, but maybe I cut one.
Trident Dragion for OTK (which can happen very often).

I play 3 LV8 synchros, maybe cut one of them because of room. The extra deck is probably more difficult to make then the main haha.

Nimo

Nimo

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
I'd say keep the the lv 8, and drop Trident if you need something else.

You can easily otk with this deck without him, and a lot less risky too. Not to mention stardust + thought ruler is one of the deck best plays.

Randy

Randy

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
Next to stardust + strike bounzer.

Urthor

Urthor

Vote Batman

• 9251 posts
You NEED to run leviaten, he is an OTK machine with trident dragon, have a dragunity in hand, mill him with field
set a spell, summon him---->trident game

Randy

Randy

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
Do it with atum at least.

Cerberus

Cerberus

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Not that I can think of at this time, though you can probably do it on your next turn provided all of your monsters live (or have REDMDs in your Hand). I highly recommend that you get out a piece of paper and start writing down your combos because you get really confused a lot in here. Actually, in retrospect, getting Gustaph, REDMD, Stardust and PSB together in one turn seems impossible unless you had three cards to discard with Brionac. Yes, that means I fucked up by excluding the number of bounces I had available to me (sorry about that).

Holy fuck, I'm a dumbass. You can search Phalanx to your Hand, bounce your Dragon Ravine from Zephyros and then discard Phalanx with the bounced Dragon Ravine to conserve your Hand giving you three bounces with Brionac.

So yes, you can make Gustaph, PSB, REDMD and Stardust in one turn.

Randy

Randy

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
That was like the first combo ever introduced since atum was announced o.o

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: September 2011 Format, Dragunity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users