Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Victor rants about Heroes and bashes Veiler/Chain

feel free to correct him

• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

victor

victor

Heavenly Almighty Duelist

• »Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6823 posts
Kabazauls is staple IMO, if you are playing Rabbit.

You cannot play Rabbit with 3 targets (only Sparkman) and hope for consistency.

Evolzar access is one of the big advantages Fusion Gate variants of Elemental Heroes have over standard Skill Drain Hero Beat builds.

You can literally win games just like Rabbit.dek with Rescue Rabbit -> Laggia, followup Tour Guide.

Kabazauls is one of the best WATER attribute monsters this deck can run, given how conveniently it ends up in grave for Miracle Fusion.

Absolute Zero is 100x better than gimmicks like Darkbright, and I'd rather build a deck with Zero in mind.

------------

I really think this deck should be maining The Transmigration Prophecy.

That card really helps against Inzektors and Dark World (shuffle Hornet and Grapha), our two most difficult matchups.

Especially since we don't main DPrison or Chaos, we have no RFG outs to Grapha. So TTP picks up a lot of slack.

It can also put back a Shining or Laggia + Kabazauls (2 in deck), so now Rescue Rabbit into Laggia is live again.

It's more proactive than Tour Bus, against Heroes, it can disrupt Miracle Fusion, against Windups it can hurt Windup Rat, etc.

---------

I'm looking into Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord

You can Special Summon it and make that Rescue Rabbit in hand live, it doubles up as Foolish Burial, etc.

denis frogman

denis frogman

not the other one

• +Necro Moderoid
  • 11297 posts
Exodius seems so cute, lol. Too bad he always ends up tiny -- I think Prophecy is strictly better

Nichigo

Nichigo

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts
Love the Prophecy Tech. Chainable trap to bait MST ftw lol.

2ooox

2ooox

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Posted Image

I've had no regrets since dropping the Kabazauls and creating free space in the extra deck. I recently just dropped the Great Tornado (will find out if it was worth it or not) for the Dark Bright since Dennis mentioned it, so I haven't seen any experiences yet where I wish I switched back. The reason there's only 1 AbZero in there is because unlike the, I guess you would say, traditional V-HERO decks, this only has one water (Ice Edge) in comparison to the usual 3 Kabazaul and Ice Edge set up.

There's not much I can say otherwise aside from some of the ideas surrounding the use of Gorz and why Burstinatrix has been a better choice over Kabazaul. If anyone wants to test sometime I'd be more than willing to.

denis frogman

denis frogman

not the other one

• +Necro Moderoid
  • 11297 posts
wait, you cut the kabazauls for BURSTINATRIX? she doesn't even give you any access to any good hero fusions, rabbit into a rank 3 is a passive and underwhelming play, and you don't get free wins for opening rabbit and protection. and the fact that you only run one abzero is another reason you shouldn't be cutting kabazauls, especially for a card whose only advantage over it is the fact that it's slightly more live for gate.

victor

victor

• »Retired Staff
  • 6823 posts

I've had no regrets since dropping the Kabazauls and creating free space in the extra deck. I recently just dropped the Great Tornado (will find out if it was worth it or not) for the Dark Bright since Dennis mentioned it, so I haven't seen any experiences yet where I wish I switched back. The reason there's only 1 AbZero in there is because unlike the, I guess you would say, traditional V-HERO decks, this only has one water (Ice Edge) in comparison to the usual 3 Kabazaul and Ice Edge set up.

There's not much I can say otherwise aside from some of the ideas surrounding the use of Gorz and why Burstinatrix has been a better choice over Kabazaul. If anyone wants to test sometime I'd be more than willing to.

To be honest, I never realized that Burstinatrix was LV 3.

One point you should mention is Rescue Rabbit into Burstinatrix -> Leviathan Dragon sets up the WATER attribute for Absolute Zero.

If you're going to play both Sparkman and Burstinatrix, you might as well play Hero Blast.

1200 ATK is stronger than Dragonfly, Tour Guide, etc.

2ooox

2ooox

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

To be honest, I never realized that Burstinatrix was LV 3.

One point you should mention is Rescue Rabbit into Burstinatrix -> Leviathan Dragon sets up the WATER attribute for Absolute Zero.

If you're going to play both Sparkman and Burstinatrix, you might as well play Hero Blast.

1200 ATK is stronger than Dragonfly, Tour Guide, etc.

Exactly my point. It allows for yet another instant access to rank 3 xyz and has synergy with Fusion Gate.

2ooox

2ooox

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

wait, you cut the kabazauls for BURSTINATRIX? she doesn't even give you any access to any good hero fusions, rabbit into a rank 3 is a passive and underwhelming play, and you don't get free wins for opening rabbit and protection. and the fact that you only run one abzero is another reason you shouldn't be cutting kabazauls, especially for a card whose only advantage over it is the fact that it's slightly more live for gate.

Yes, that's obviously what's in the picture... Like I said, I'm more than welcome to test sometime. I'm not saying Kabazaul is bad, I'm just finding Burstinatrix better, and want to discuss it.

denis frogman

denis frogman

not the other one

• +Necro Moderoid
  • 11297 posts
okay, but you aren't discussing it, not yet at least. you're giving reasons why you like the card, saying "it has worked better for me," and that's it. that isn't discussion, that's monologue. how does the instant rank 3 xyz off of rabbit and slight synergy with fusion gate outweigh all of the benefits of Kabazauls?

Indignation

Indignation

Don't act like you're not impressed! — Ron Burgundy

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15546 posts
what the fuck? Kabazuls gives you access to laggia/dolkka/Zero > anything Bustrwtver can ever hope to give.

2ooox

2ooox

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
<p>

</p>
<p>okay, but you aren't discussing it, not yet at least. you're giving reasons why you like the card, saying &quot;it has worked better for me,&quot; and that's it. that isn't discussion, that's monologue. how does the instant rank 3 xyz off of rabbit and slight synergy with fusion gate outweigh all of the benefits of Kabazauls?</p>
<p>

Benefits of Kabazaul:

-Access to either a Laggia or Dolkka
-Higher water count allowing more than 1 copy of Zero to be considered acceptable.
-1700 ATK

Benefits of Burstinatrix over Kabazaul:

-Off of Rabbit allows access to any generic Rank 3 xyz's
-Synergy with Fusion Gate allowing plays off of Rabbit into an instant Nova or another HERO given the situation of your hand/field.
-Running more copies of HERO cards makes Fusion Gate more live.
-Potential for a bigger Shining and Shining Flare Wingman.
-Frees up space in the extra deck.
-Being a HERO allows it to be used for anything else, unlike Kabazaul. If Kabazaul is in your hand, it's a AbZero material most likely, and that's it. What happens when Zero isn't the ideal situation?
-Dodges BTH (just a random toss out there as an added benefit)

Points outside of each card's own reasons:

-Absolute Zero can already be easily made in the version without Kabazaul as access to Ice Edge is not hard to obtain.
-Burstinatrixes off of Rabbit can lead into an instant Leviathan which could easily lead down the line to Zero, further adding to the discussion of the importance of water monster count.
-Having Burstinatrix in the hand is not even close to being as bad as having a Kabazaul in the hand.

Like I've said multiple times already, I am more than willing to test with you.

Indignation

Indignation

Don't act like you're not impressed! — Ron Burgundy

• Duelist
  • 15546 posts
Posted Image

Based Tuggit

Based Tuggit

#Legooo

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Have there been any dates or details on the release of our friend Elemental Hero Escuridao? I'm really hoping he will be out by nationals this year.

Sharpman

Sharpman

sharper than hammar

• Duelist
  • 5270 posts

<p>

</p>
<p>okay, but you aren't discussing it, not yet at least. you're giving reasons why you like the card, saying &quot;it has worked better for me,&quot; and that's it. that isn't discussion, that's monologue. how does the instant rank 3 xyz off of rabbit and slight synergy with fusion gate outweigh all of the benefits of Kabazauls?</p>
<p>

Benefits of Kabazaul:

-Higher water count allowing more than 1 copy of Zero to be considered acceptable.
-1700 ATK

-Off of Rabbit allows access to any generic Rank 3 xyz's
-Synergy with Fusion Gate allowing plays off of Rabbit into an instant Nova or another HERO given the situation of your hand/field.
-Running more copies of HERO cards makes Fusion Gate more live.
-Potetial for a bigger Shining and Shining Flare Wingman.
-Being a HERO allows it to be used for anything else, unlike Kabazaul. If Kabazaul is in your hand, it's a AbZero material most likely, and that's it. What happens when Zero isn't the ideal situation?
-Dodges BTH (just a random toss out there as an added benefit)

-Absolute Zero can already be easily made in the version without Kabazaul as access to Ice Edge is not hard to obtain.
-Burstinatrixes off of Rabbit can lead into an instant Leviathan which could easily lead down the line to Zero, further adding to the discussion of the importance of water monster count.
-Having Burstinatrix in the hand is not even close to being as bad as having a Kabazaul in the hand.

You may have more lines of text under Burstinatrix, but the fact that "Access to Laggia or Dolkka" is under Kabazauls is WAY MORE IMPORTANT, and superior to Bursty. The fact you can win games and overcome the inherent weaknesses of heroes to decks like inzektor/ dark world by using the evolzars is way better than making fusion gate more live if you draw the normals, or increasing the atk of shining by 300, and you already have tour guide for access to the rank 3 xyz.

Nichigo

Nichigo

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts

<p>

</p>
<p>

Benefits of Kabazaul:

You don't need a high water count of materials to run more than one zero because once Zero is out, you can make another one. You want to be able to "loop" his destruction...this option is more than enough reason to run more than one zero.
-1700 ATK

-Off of Rabbit allows access to any generic Rank 3 xyz
...this works against you because Laggia and Dolkka are > Rank 3's. You already have TGU for rank 3's.
The best fusion to go into with Fusion Gate is The Shining. Nova will almost never be preferred if you have a Rabbit + Gate in hand. You want THE LOOP.
-Running more copies of HERO cards makes Fusion Gate more live
I've never had this problem with 3 Rabbits, 2 Ecalls, and 6 Hero monsters.
-Potetial for a bigger Shining and Shining Flare Wingman.
3200 atk has never let me down.
For inferior cards.
-Being a HERO allows it to be used for anything else, unlike Kabazaul. If Kabazaul is in your hand, it's a AbZero material most likely, and that's it. What happens when Zero isn't the ideal situation
You're reaching for reasons for not running BROKEN options like Zero/Laggia/Dolkka by saying there will be a few times when those won't be ideal. No bueno.
-Dodges BTH (just a random toss out there as an added benefit
Most of these reasons are random toss ins as they still don't justify the fact that you're cutting off the Evolzars. Edit: Ninja'd by Sharpman.

Comments in quote.

Egnever

Egnever

aleph Ω

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts
Clearly reaching for reasons here. A one card Evolzar can flat out win you games. There's no rank 3 equivalent here, so I don't see why you'd run Burstinatrix when you already have ample 1 card rank 3 access with TGU. I don't even understand the point of "freeing up" extra deck space. You run the Evolzars because they're the best cards of its type. You "free up" space so you can run them, not the other way around.

ygo duelist bodan

ygo duelist bodan

gamblor

• »Retired Staff
  • 17527 posts

I might be totally wrong here but wouldn't a build with skill drain, etc, essentially hero beat but utilizing super poly (because it's insane) be better than running shit like rabbit?

guess i wasn't wrong

denis frogman

denis frogman

not the other one

• +Necro Moderoid
  • 11297 posts

I might be totally wrong here but wouldn't a build with skill drain, etc, essentially hero beat but utilizing super poly (because it's insane) be better than running shit like rabbit?

guess i wasn't wrong

fuck dat pussy nigga

ygo duelist bodan

ygo duelist bodan

gamblor

• »Retired Staff
  • 17527 posts
eat dat ass

antispiral

antispiral

nyoro~n

• »Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1633 posts
i dunno. most of the power in evolzars lies in running major protection to back up your big ass negators. i can see how he might want to replace the kabazuuls since they do fuck up the hero synergy somewhat. i haven't tested it, but you could make an argument over kabazuuls/evolzars.

2ooox

2ooox

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I'm not denying the fact that going into an Evolzar xyz is an incredible play. I realized that for myself. The whole function and use of the Kabazauls outside of that though created inconsistency as Zero wasn't always the ideal situation, and even when it was, I already had other ways of making it through Ice Edge or Leviathan. In addition to that, going into them via a Rabbit play wasn't always the ideal situation either given the game state, and I would have much rather went into 2 HERO's to work off of a fusion gate or miracle fusion I had.

Also, going back to what Dennis said about Burstinatrix not going into any good HERO's; Great Tornado, The Shining, Nova Master, Absolute Zero, and Gaia are all contributed towards through the addition of added E-HERO's, regardless of which ones, so that argument is completely invalid.

I'm not trying to start an argument here with anyone, just throwing out ideas that I've been testing and found success with them. All I'm asking is that you guys give it a shot in your free time and give things a try. The way I see it, this deck is still in a highly experimental stage.

J o S e J u A n

J o S e J u A n

"Leets" are overated :/

• »Retired Staff
  • 8528 posts

i dunno. most of the power in evolzars lies in running major protection to back up your big ass negators. i can see how he might want to replace the kabazuuls since they do fuck up the hero synergy somewhat. i haven't tested it, but you could make an argument over kabazuuls/evolzars.

umm wut?

even though this deck does not run traps, it run hands trap so veilers/maxx c come into play when you have laggia on the field. the fact that you can go into laggia/dolkka with hand traps making your opponent waste resources is enough of a reason to run kabazauls, not to mention he is water so u can go into zero with miracle fusion...

remember this when your playing this deck....

u only run 3/4 (depending on the build) cards that can get mystical. remember that everyone and their moms is playing 2-3 mysticals..... u will not always have fusion gate on the field. that's what rabbit into laggia and dolkka come into play ;) so if u run shitty elemental heroes instead of the kabazauls, fusion gate gets destroy and you proceeed to eat your own dick... not to mention keepers/dw run field cards so your field card can be destroyed too.

Edit - i've been playing this deck for weeks now and everytime i play it i find new combo's that u can make ;)

denis frogman

denis frogman

not the other one

• +Necro Moderoid
  • 11297 posts
when I said burstinatrix doesn't give you access to any good hero fusions, I meant unique access, I thought that would be obvious. Who the fuck cares if it helps you make shit that you can already make? So your deck makes things a little more consistently with fusion gate (and I must stress how trivial the difference between kabazauls and burstinatrix is when it comes to fusion gate plays as 1) it's three Fucking cards 2) You're going to be grabbing the kabazauls out of your deck early on anyways most of the time so it's a moot point 3) More often than not the Kabazauls are live for fusion gate anyways because you can actually draw Sparkmen and Ice Edge too 4) you can just protect the kabazauls you draw and eventually turn them into evolzars). Why not just run gate hero if that's what you want in this deck? You aren't gaining diddly dick from the rabbit suite if you're just making Utopias and Rank 3s off of it. i understand what you're saying Burstinatrix adds to the deck, but when there is an entire fucking format defining deck BUILT AROUND evolzar xyzs, and this deck has the ability to quite efficiently splash them, it's generally a sign that it's worth it to do so.

2ooox

2ooox

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

when I said burstinatrix doesn't give you access to any good hero fusions, I meant unique access, I thought that would be obvious. Who the fuck cares if it helps you make shit that you can already make? So your deck makes things a little more consistently with fusion gate (and I must stress how trivial the difference between kabazauls and burstinatrix is when it comes to fusion gate plays as 1) it's three Fucking cards 2) You're going to be grabbing the kabazauls out of your deck early on anyways most of the time so it's a moot point 3) More often than not the Kabazauls are live for fusion gate anyways because you can actually draw Sparkmen and Ice Edge too 4) you can just protect the kabazauls you draw and eventually turn them into evolzars). Why not just run gate hero if that's what you want in this deck? You aren't gaining diddly dick from the rabbit suite if you're just making Utopias and Rank 3s off of it. i understand what you're saying Burstinatrix adds to the deck, but when there is an entire fucking format defining deck BUILT AROUND evolzar xyzs, and this deck has the ability to quite efficiently splash them, it's generally a sign that it's worth it to do so.

Why even bother to state that then when you guys are saying there isn't any room for unique HERO's to begin with? Secondly, how do you protect Kabazauls that you draw in a deck that only runs hand traps to counter huge pushes or come out of a slump?... =-|... I don't even understand why you would mention that as a point to begin with. Also, Rabbit, in general for E-HERO's is incredible. In making that card Konami helped out an old theme far more than I think they intended to. Telling me I'm not getting any added benefits by running Rabbit without Kabazaul just goes to show how one-sided you're thinking in viewing this discussion.

denis frogman

denis frogman

not the other one

• +Necro Moderoid
  • 11297 posts
I run traps. It's also easy to set a Kabazauls and sell your opponent on Snowman Eater to goad them into not attacking, at which point you then make an Evolzar the following turn.

You're just dancing around the point. You don't get unique access to format defining game winning extra deck cards from Burstinatrix. You do from Kabazauls. that's literally all that needs to be said. of course I'm being one sided in this discussion... because this is a one sided discussion. lol.

Egnever

Egnever

aleph Ω

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Why even bother to state that then when you guys are saying there isn't any room for unique HERO's to begin with? Secondly, how do you protect Kabazauls that you draw in a deck that only runs hand traps to counter huge pushes or come out of a slump?... =-|... I don't even understand why you would mention that as a point to begin with. Also, Rabbit, in general for E-HERO's is incredible. In making that card Konami helped out an old theme far more than I think they intended to. Telling me I'm not getting any added benefits by running Rabbit without Kabazaul just goes to show how one-sided you're thinking in viewing this discussion.

You're being awfully one-sided here too. What specifically does Burstinatrix do that Kabazaul can't except get your hero engine started?

Here's what you run that gets your hero engine started:

Rabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit
Sparkman
Sparkman
Sparkman
Stratos
Ice Edge
E-Call
Rota

That's like a fourth of your deck. In fact, you're more likely to not see Fusion Gate or Miracle Fusion than you are to not have a hero to get your engine started. And honestly, the prospect of staring at a lot of vanilla heroes without Gate or Miracle Fusion is not very appealing. In that situation, I would much rather have access to the Evolzars.

Running Burstinatrix does nothing for you that the deck can't do already, save perhaps another way to 1-card rank 3 (underwhelming and redundant) and consistent access to Nova Master (I'd much rather Shining).

Nichigo

Nichigo

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts
I finally opened 3 KAbazauls with this deck (HAD to happen during a DCS match). Sad day :(

(and no, it didn't hamper the hero engine at all as i had enough heroes...i just didn't draw gate/super poly/miracle...or anything good for that matter lol).

Sanjura

Sanjura

Sack(ed)jura

• Duelist
  • 5798 posts
outside of torrential idk how you can fit a standard trap lineup in this deck :S

2ooox

2ooox

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

You're being awfully one-sided here too. What specifically does Burstinatrix do that Kabazaul can't except get your hero engine started?

Rabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit
Sparkman
Sparkman
Sparkman
Stratos
Ice Edge
E-Call
Rota

That's like a fourth of your deck. In fact, you're more likely to not see Fusion Gate or Miracle Fusion than you are to not have a hero to get your engine started. And honestly, the prospect of staring at a lot of vanilla heroes without Gate or Miracle Fusion is not very appealing. In that situation, I would much rather have access to the Evolzars.

Running Burstinatrix does nothing for you that the deck can't do already, save perhaps another way to 1-card rank 3 (underwhelming and redundant) and consistent access to Nova Master (I'd much rather Shining).

No, I'm not... I've mentioned several times that the Kabazaul allowing access to Evolzar xyz's is an incredible play and I've mentioned the reasons for Burstinatrix earlier.

Decoy

Decoy

Go to sleep bitch.

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

outside of torrential idk how you can fit a standard trap lineup in this deck :S

This.
While testing this deck, the most I could fit trap-wise was 2 torrentials.

Sharpman

Sharpman

sharper than hammar

• Duelist
  • 5270 posts

Rabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit
Sparkman
Sparkman
Sparkman
Stratos
Ice Edge
E-Call
Rota

No, I'm not... I've mentioned several times that the Kabazaul allowing access to Evolzar xyz's is an incredible play and I've mentioned the reasons for Burstinatrix earlier.

Which were all inferior to evolzar access

victor

victor

• »Retired Staff
  • 6823 posts

guess i wasn't wrong

I think you have to take into account the fact that not only was it Joe Giorlando who was piloting Hero Beat (and just any random), but also that he made specific card choices with the Inzektor matchup in mind, namely not maining Super Polymerization.

I also think that dennis frogman and others (myself included) underestimated the Inzektor Sword variant and how it has access to a 2500 ATK floater that could beat over Evolzars. Remember that we rely primarily on hand traps for defense and typically do not accommodate the standard trap lineup. Maxx C is useless vs Inzektors and Effect Veiler doesn’t do anything about the 2500 ATK.

And moreover crashing a 2500 ATK floater with Zero... :(

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem

The Ruler of Benevolence - Your Translator

• ~+-Superior of the In-Between-+~
  • 20703 posts
I for one completely forgot that Zectcalibur ever damn existed, and I was the first guy on this site to ever know what it damn did

denis frogman

denis frogman

not the other one

• +Necro Moderoid
  • 11297 posts
there was also the fact that there were literally two of us playing the deck and a million people playing hero beat

sisicat

sisicat

Guardian

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

What I'm trying out right now

Nichigo

Nichigo

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts

there was also the fact that there were literally two of us playing the deck and a million people playing hero beat

I'm kind of hoping it stays like that honestly lol...the surprise factor was great...and it was refreshing to not run into any pure mirror matches.

Decoy

Decoy

Go to sleep bitch.

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
My current build:

3 tour guide
3 rabbit
3 sparkman
3 kabazauls
2 veiler
1 stratos
1 alius
1 voltic
1 sangan

3 gold sarc
3 fusion gate
3 miracle fusion
2 forbidden lance
2 super poly
1 monster reborn
1 dark hole
1 heavy storm
1 book of moon
1 rota
1 e call

2 torrential tribute
1 transmigration prophecy

Gospel

Gospel

"King Of The Burbs"

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
I played a version of Paul Clarke Heroes at the YCS as well. I am not going to do a big report about it since I just dropped undefeated after four rounds in. This is what I played though. My reasoning behind having the deck built with main-decked viruses was I expected a lot of rabbit decks and the majority of decks that dont go into dragons like rabbit will go into zenmaines which can slow an agressive start or turn down. I went down from 3 to 2 due to the number of random decks I expected to play with all the people there. However it is a great card, escpecially since in worst situations its a light level 3, and in the best it easily wins you the game. I played it at a tour guide tournament also before Long Beach and went 7-0 before I screwed up on a lifepoint calculation and swung my way to a tour bus from the underworld rather than winning the guide.

Monsters - 25
3 Rescue Rabbit
3 Tour Guide From the Underworld
3 Effect Veiler
3 Elemental Hero Sparkman
3 Kabazauls
2 Electric Virus
2 Maxx "C"
1 Elemental Hero Ice Edge
1 Elemental Hero Stratos
1 Elemental Hero Voltic
1 Sangan
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Spells - 17
3 Fusion Gate
3 Miracle Fusion
3 E- Emergency Call
2 Super Polymerization
1 Creature Swap
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Terraforming

Side - 15
2 Cyber Dragon
2 Puppet Plant
2 Snowman Eater
1 Elemental Hero Prisma
1 Caius The Shadow Monarch
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Shield Crush
2 Smashing Ground
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Extra - 15
3 Elemental Hero the Shining
2 Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
2 Elemental Hero Nova Master
1 Elemental Hero Gaia
1 Evolzar Laggia
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Blade Armor Ninja
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon

Sloom

Sloom

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts
I'm confused why people are running RotA over an E-Call? E-Call grabs all of the same things, plus Voltic.

zsaber

zsaber

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

I'm confused why people are running RotA over an E-Call? E-Call grabs all of the same things, plus Voltic.

Yeah it's pretty funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users