Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Metaion, the Timelord

Synchro XYZ

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SilverTCG

SilverTCG

Brave Heart

• Duelist
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
So I was playing vs a random light deck on DN and ended one of my turns with a board of Ally of Justice Catastor, Wind-Up Zenmaines, and Gachi Gachi Gantestu. Next turn my opponent summons Metaion, the Timelord and attacks. I read it for a sec, and shake my head.

Effect (Via Wikia):

Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. You take noBattle Damage from battles involving this face-up Attack Positioncard. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: Return all other monsters on the field to the hand, and inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card returned. During your Standby Phase: Shuffle this card into the Deck (even ifface-down).

The burn deck that topped Brighton teched a copy in the mainboard, but I could actually see myself siding this in against Wind-Ups, Plants, Ninjas, Rabbit, Karakuris, E-Heroes... it's like a Neo-Spacian Grand Mole on steroids.

im'a beetle!!

im'a beetle!!

Borobudur - Is that flavor text bro?

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4898 posts
We already have a topic on this, but yes it is very stupid to face again... especially when they are playing triple. Eww

http://duelistground...on&fromsearch=1

Splatt

Splatt

Inzektor Exa-Swag

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Fiendish chain wrecks this so IDK. Grand-Mole is repetitive this is only for once so Grand-Mole has the upper hand for sure. Edit'd: Not worthy to waste side space I guess, it's bad when it's in 1, has to be played in 3

DeckCrafter

DeckCrafter

Yugimonz is srs bsns

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
Should really have posted more than just the effect, otherwise people might forget you can search this guy out with Sangan. He's alright. Decent tech, something nice to drop after Fader. Nothing too crazy.

Yune

Yune

Know Your Self

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Should really have posted more than just the effect, otherwise people might forget you can search this guy out with Sangan. He's alright. Decent tech, something nice to drop after Fader. Nothing too crazy.

Fader tends to stick around for a turn after you drop it, so you wouldn't be able to summon Metaion as you control a monster.

harig07

harig07

#freeharig

• Duelist
  • 2977 posts
The lone copy is redic in Final Countdown, pulled a French one at YCS Brighton.

Semaj.

Semaj.

Sack-'o'-Luck.

• Duelist
  • 4297 posts

The lone copy is redic in Final Countdown, pulled a French one at YCS Brighton.

I play trips in my build. If you don't draw the countdown in time, he helps with milling out your opp.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Synchro, XYZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users