Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dimensional Police Deck Discussion Thread

Dimensional police Cardfight!! Vanguard Not full of annoying spoilers

90 replies to this topic

GotCaughtGG

GotCaughtGG

DGZ's Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4409 posts

Dimensional Police are a clan from the Star Gate nation released in set 3 and further supported through set 4. Dimensional Police power lies in their rearguards ability to boost the vanguard to give them access to powerful skills such as drawing an extra card and a dangerous skills such as standing a unit to attack again or even gaining another critical for extra damage and a possible finishing blow. While there are many ways you can run this deck, there are 2 main styles, Rain style and Storm style. We will go over both styles as well as the attack loop, which Dimensional Police is the only clan to have one of those.

(This is personally one of my favorite decks so excuse me if I get overzealous :X)

IMPORTANT RULING NOTE ABOUT D. POLICE:

"When their skill says, something like "At the start of your Attack Step, if this unit's Power is 13000 or greater...." This mean their attack power how to be at that amount BEFORE you boost them.

Grade 0:

(Triggers will get their own section)

Posted Image

Enigman Flow

When you ride "Enigman Ripple" onto this unit, search for 1 "Enigman Wave" from your deck and add it to your hand. Shuffle your deck.

Enigman Flow is your starting vanguard for both styles. Standard ride chain starting Vanguard.

Grade 1:

Posted Image

Enigman Ripple

Passive【V】: If you have "Enigman Flow" in your soul, this unit gains +2000 Power.

Auto: [Choose 1 grade 3 <<Dimensional Police>> card from your hand and discard it] When this unit is called to the Rearguard Circle, you may pay the cost. If you did, search your deck for 1 "Enigman Storm and add it to your hand. Shuffle your deck.

Enigman Ripple is the grade 1 of the enigman ride chain. When you ride this on Enigman Flow you can search Enigman Wave and it gains 2000 when Flow is in soul.

Posted Image

Commander Laurel

Auto【R】: (Choose 4 of your <<Dimension Police>> Rearguards and rest them) When your <<Dimension Police>> Vanguard's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If you did, Stand 1 of your Vanguard.

Laurel is a fun card and the base of the attack loop. If you manage to get laurel's effect you with a grade 3 as your vanguard, that is instantly a +4 due to both twin drive checks. The only draw back is that until you set up your field with 4 rear guards you are stuck with a weak 4000 boost. Still, your opponent will drop guards like no tomorrow once your field is set up our of pure fear.

Posted Image

Cosmo Roar

Activate【R】:[Rest this unit] Choose 1 of your <<Dimensional Police>>, and during this turn, it's power is +2000.

An easy 2000 power to your vanguard. Since it your vanguard has to have the required amount of power before it attacks, cosmo roar helps accomplish that. It can also give power to anyone so if you want to give 2000 to a Grander(more on him later) or someone similar you can do that.

Posted Image

Glory Maker

Auto【R】: When this Unit Boosts a "Dimensional Police" Vanguard, if you have 4 or more cards in your Damage Zone, the Boosted Unit gains 4000 Power during this Battle.

Dimensional Police are trend setters. They had a limit break before it was even cool. Sadly, this only turns into a 10k boost while you have 4 damage. I choose not to run it in my deck, however it is a 10k boost and having 4 damage is not exactly uncommon.

Posted Image

Land Battle Support, Enigship

ACT 【V/R】: [Counter Blast (1)] This unit gets Power +1000 until end of turn.

Not much to say. Self explanatory card. I like cosmo roar better.

Posted Image

AUTO 【R】: [Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When an attack hits during the battle that this unit boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card.

When Gundams and Kamen riders aren't enough to subdue the evil doers of planet Cray, you call the Magicial Girl reserves. Quilt is basically the Aermo for Dimensional Police. Nothing more to say about that.

Grade 2:

Posted Image

Enigman Wave

Continuous【V】: If you have "Enigman Ripple" in your soul, this unit gains +1000 Power.

Auto【V】: During the start of your Attack Step, if this unit's Power is 14000 or above, during that battle this unit gains (Auto【V】: When this unit's attack hits a Vanguard, draw 1 card.).

As usual, grade 2 is where ride chains start getting fun. When powered to 14k it gains a the ability to draw a card when it hits. So basically ride this then call cosmo beak and you have a 14k grade to right there assuming Ripple is in the soul. 14 is overwhelming for any regular grade 2 not from Narukumi to handle. More often than not they will let it slide allowing you to replace any resources you used to give this card it's 14k power.

Posted Image

Enigroid Comrade

Passive【V/R】: If you do not have "Enigman Storm" or "Enigman Wave" in your Vanguard Circle, this unit's Power is -5000.

Auto【V/R】: When this unit attacks, this unit gains +2000 Power during that battle.

If you are running a storm build this card definitely helps. A 10k that turns into a 12k when Wave or Storm are on the vanguard circle.

Posted Image

Cosmo Beak

Auto: [Counterblast(2)] When this unit is called to the Rearguard Circle, you may pay the cost. If paid, choose 1 of your <<Dimension Police>> and for this turn, that unit's power is +4000.

Cosmo Beak will be your main booster and it is in your best interest to run it at 3 or 4. I don't usually go around saying run this or run that but cosmo beak is an exception. 4000 power more 99% of the time be enough to give whatever vanguard you use it on it's effect. It also can be used on rearguards when you don't need to give your vanguard more power and want to give that extra RG push. It can use it's skill on itself as well.

Posted Image

Masked Police, Grander

Auto 【R】: When this unit attacks, and you have a <Dimensional Police> Vanguard, during this turn, your Vanguard's Power is +2000.

Grander is a card I consider a must in Rain builds because it does so much. Rain is a card that only needs to hit 12k power to receive it's additional skill. Grander gives the vanguard 2k and it doesn't even need to hit. All it has to do is attack. The only drawback is, unlike other D. Police it can only give it's power to the vanguard instead of any unit. However, I still say it is worth running. I consider it in the Nemain category. Where running 4 is way to much but running 2 is not enough.

Posted Image

Platinum Ace

Auto【V】: At the start of your Attack Step, if this unit's Power is 13000 or greater, this unit gains Critical +1 until end of that battle.

I don't feel I need to sing this card's praises. It's a grade 2 that can gain an extra critical. I've won games off this card when I couldn't draw into my grade 3s. I've forced people into using all their nulls on this card. When you can't get that wave on your vanguard circle this is the next best thing and sometimes it is even better than wave. Some people choose not to run it, I say run it in Storm builds.

Posted Image

Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady

AUTO 【R】: When this unit's attack hits a Vanguard, choose one of your «Dimensional Police», and that unit gets Power +3000 until end of turn.

Gives 3k power to any unit that will more than likely be your Vanguard. Useful for forcing out guards.

Grade 3:

Posted Image

Enigman Storm

Passive 【V】: If there is an "Enigman Wave" in your Soul, this Unit gains +1000 Power.

Auto 【V】: At the start of your Attack Step, if this Unit's Power is 15000 or more, during that battle, this Unit gains +1 Critical.

The ride chain ends with this man...thing...alien......yeah alien. He gains 1000 power while Enigman Storm is in soul and when boosted to 15k he gains a critical. Which means Cosmo beak puts him at 15k while he has soul. So 15000 power before boost, 2 critical...step aside MLB.

Posted Image

Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha

Auto【V】: At the start of your Attack Step, if this Unit's Power is 14000 or higher, during that battle, this Unit gains +1 Critical.

It's a gundam with 10k power and...it's a gundam...and it also gains a critical and it's a gundam and....when it reaches 14k power and it's a gundam....and... I'm sorry but, what else really needs to be said. It's a god damn gundam. Ride it and Win it's just that simple. Daiyusha is a 10k G3 that gains a critical when it reaches 14k power. Same effect as storm but if you happen to miss a ride and don't manage to get wave in soul. Instead of having to spring for 5000 more power to get storms critical you only need 4000 to get Daiyusha's critical. Good alternative to storm.

Posted Image

Enigman Rain

Auto【V】: At the start of your Attack Step, if this Unit's Power is 12000 or higher, during that battle, this Unit gains:

"Auto【V】: When this unit's attack hits a Vanguard, choose 1 of your Rearguards and Stand it."

Rain style is a bit tricker than Storm style has storm style relies on getting criticals with grade 2s and 3s to quickly destroy your opponent. Rain style relies on this mans effect. When Rain reaches 12000 power he gains the ability to stand a rearguard. This partners EXTREMELY well with Miracle Beauty who I will get to next. His power cost is low since he only needs a measly 2000 power but that also means he is pretty weak being only 10000 which is pathetic compared to most of the top decks. Of course just because 12000 is what he needs doesn't mean you have to stop there.

To perform the attack loop you need Rain at 12k or more, 2 beauties, and a laurel. As well as some cards to fill the other RG circles. Attack with rain. Assuming it hits, rain and laurel activate. You pick the order.(bushiroad confirmed this somewhere) Use laurel to rest the remaining RGs then use Rain to stand the beauty with laurel behind it, Beauty stands laurel as well. Attack with rain again, +6 so far with 3 twin drives.(By the way careful not to deck out with this.) Assuming it hits again and STILL no stand trigger. You stand a beauty and attack with that. HOWEVER, if you hit a stand trigger. You can stand both beauties and backrow and keep on going.

Posted Image'

Miracle Beauty

AUTO 【R】: During your battle phase, when this unit Stands, if you have a «Dimensional Police» Vanguard, choose up to one of your Rear-Guard units that's on the same column as this unit, and Stand it.

Amazing synergy with Rain this card has. When this card stands the unit behind it stands. In other words the boost behind this card stands. Attack with this, attack with rain, stand this, stand the boost, attack again. 3 attacks just between this card and rain. And if you hit a stand trigger? PFFFT FORGET ABOUT IT! Miracle beauty also plays a vital role in the Rain attack loop.

Other cards I didn't feel worth mentioning:

Twin Order -10k g2 vanilla

Karenroid Daisy- 8k g1 vanilla

Enigman Shine - Bad G3

Diamond Ace- Null Guard

Triggers

This deck has 1 of every trigger except stands. They have 2 stands. In Rain builds you want to run 8 stands and in Storm builds you probably want to run 8 stands anyway but 4/4/4/4 is also a viable option. The triggers go as follows:

Army Penguin - Draw

Justice Cobalt - Critical

Cosmo Fang - Vanilla Stand

Justice rose - Heal

If you're wondering why I didn't do the whole picture thing is because it's not important. Google them later. What is important is why I left out the 2nd stand trigger and why I called Cosmo Fang "vanilla stand." I want to talk about the 2nd stand trigger.

Posted Image

Guide Dolphin

ACT](RC):[Move this unit to Soul]: Choose 1 of your <Dimensional Police>; it gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

This is a VERY good card in my opinion. Many decks have this type of "move to soul, gain X amount of power" card. However, they don't have the cards to make as good a use of it as Police do. I wouldn't be making such a big deal over this card if it wasn't for the fact it's a 10k shield. This is more of a warning. Do not use this card randomly to boost because while it does supply 3000 power to help get effects off it is also a 10k shield which are vital.

Finance

This deck has 2 different prices. Some people consider Rain Style a budget build because it only cost around 100 dollars for 4 beauties, 4 rains and everything. Storm however, only comes in SP and RRR so that alone is 20 dollars. 4 Storm is AT LEAST 80 dollars going by ebay prices. And you haven't even gotten the rest of your stuff. I would say around 120 for Rain and 200 for Storm. Which isn't too bad either.

Sample Decklist

Storm style

Spoiler

Rain Style

Spoiler

Donnie

Donnie

マーベラス

• Duelist
  • 4612 posts
Good thread Sab.

Matticus

Matticus

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • 2601 posts
Awesome work man.

Can't wait to fool around with Enigman Storm. Dude is too cool.

im'a beetle!!

im'a beetle!!

Borobudur - Is that flavor text bro?

• Duelist
  • 4986 posts
I'm not sure if you wrote it the way you wanted or if you wrote it this way but when you ride Ripple you can't search as that effect is only in the <R> unless I am mistaken.

Looks awesome though, goo job. They all look so cool. :)

Donnie

Donnie

マーベラス

• Duelist
  • 4612 posts

I'm not sure if you wrote it the way you wanted or if you wrote it this way but when you ride Ripple you can't search as that effect is only in the <R> unless I am mistaken.

You search Wave if you ride it on top of Flow, you can search Storm, if you call it to the RG circle and drop a G3.

GotCaughtGG

GotCaughtGG

• Duelist
  • 4409 posts

Awesome work man.

Can't wait to fool around with Enigman Storm. Dude is too cool.

I run a Rain based build but it lacks power to keep with up current OP stuff like Narukumi. Think of switching over to a storm based build.

GotCaughtGG

GotCaughtGG

• Duelist
  • 4409 posts

You search Wave if you ride it on top of Flow, you can search Storm, if you call it to the RG circle and drop a G3.

^That

Sanjura

Sanjura

Sack(ed)jura

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts
I never get Laurel's effect off. :(

Donnie

Donnie

マーベラス

• Duelist
  • 4612 posts
Can anyone else not log on?

GotCaughtGG

GotCaughtGG

• Duelist
  • 4409 posts

Why are you posting about CFC here instead of the CFC thread?

You have to force out some guards. Just having laurel on the field instills fear into the opponent and they will guard like no tomorrow.

Donnie

Donnie

マーベラス

• Duelist
  • 4612 posts

Why are you posting about CFC here instead of the CFC thread?

You have to force out some guards. Just having laurel on the field instills fear into the opponent and they will guard like no tomorrow.

Twas an accident :\.

Matticus

Matticus

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • 2601 posts
So, going by the skeleton in the OP, is it recommended not to run Grander in the storm build?

I'd really like to but if it's counter-productive I guess i'll give him a miss :(. Pretty hype for this deck tho.

GotCaughtGG

GotCaughtGG

• Duelist
  • 4409 posts
I wouldn't run Grander in a storm build just because he doesn't give enough power.

harig07

harig07

#freeharig

• Duelist
  • 3127 posts
In terms of budget, Storms are $11 each on ideal808.com, so it's not THAT expensive. I might treat myself to a Dimensional Police deck some time in the near future because my locals allows Japanese cards

Jordan123

Jordan123

Best Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1114 posts
I don't even play Vanguard but a deck that's name is Dimensional Police makes me want to. Why can't YGO have cool named themes like this?

GotCaughtGG

GotCaughtGG

• Duelist
  • 4409 posts
Why can't yugioh be owned by a company that actually gives a fuck? We can do this all day sir.

harig07

harig07

#freeharig

• Duelist
  • 3127 posts
Why can't Yu-Gi-Oh be Vanguard?

byakk

byakk

ducks

• Duelist
  • 2276 posts
great daiyuusha >>>>>>>>>> enigman rain

discuss

Matticus

Matticus

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • 2601 posts
What the fuck is an enigman?

Donnie

Donnie

マーベラス

• Duelist
  • 4612 posts
It's a crossride fuck yes. Sab will be entertained.

GotCaughtGG

GotCaughtGG

• Duelist
  • 4409 posts
Posted Image

Bad photoshop job aside. I'll update this thread for you guys when I get some time.

And yes I have preordered boxes of BT08
And yes and I so happy DP finally get some good support
And yes Daiyuusha cross ride is a tad OP
And no I do not give a single fuck.

Matticus

Matticus

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • 2601 posts
>Daiyusha reveal bring Sab out of hiding

Posted Image

Mr. Jank

Mr. Jank

You've Activated My Trap Card!

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
No idea what im doing. Never played DP before. Tell me what im doing wrong.

4 Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha
4 Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha

4 Dimensional Robo, Daidragon
3 Twin Order
4 Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady

4 Dimensional Robo, Daimariner
4 Karenroid Daisy
4 Diamond Ace
2 Dimensional Robo, Dailander

1 Dimensional Robo, Goyusha
4 Dimensional Robot, Daibattle [CT]
4 Guide Dolphin [ST]
4 Justice Rose [HT]
2 Justice Colbalt [CT]
2 Cosmo Fang [ST]

Donnie

Donnie

マーベラス

• Duelist
  • 4612 posts
Lol stand triggers.

Mr. Jank

Mr. Jank

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Lol stand triggers.

I know they suck. I want them to be worth it so bad thoughhh ; 3 ;

Donnie

Donnie

マーベラス

• Duelist
  • 4612 posts
Miracle Beauty is the only reason you run stands, drop the stands and go 8/4/4 like a man, if Bushi keeps pattern up there should be an additional Draw/Stand/Heal in here too, and honestly with Daiyuusha being a static +1 Crit once LB'd, I'd cut crits down to 4, and max draws so you can recover from the superior ride, as well as to help draw Dimensional Robos, I also think Magical Police Quilt is better than Dailander, but Dailander is a Dimensional Robo so it's a tough call.

Mr. Jank

Mr. Jank

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
I guess. playing 8/4/4 is so god damn boring though. :/

Donnie

Donnie

マーベラス

• Duelist
  • 4612 posts
Meh Dimensional Police seem like a fun deck, if you rely on triggers for your fun, then you're playing the wrong deck, Tsukynomi is a ringing.

Mr. Jank

Mr. Jank

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
I do like Tsuku.
But if DP is gonna be for funsies then im playing stands. xP

Chris Buraseru

Chris Buraseru

Shadow the Edgehog

• Moderoid
  • 5190 posts
Stands suck qq.

Donnie

Donnie

マーベラス

• Duelist
  • 4612 posts
I'm sure there will be some units to promote the Enigmen in here too, it will be vastly inferior to a Crossride, but stands will probably work better in deck where you can run MIracle Beauty.

Matticus

Matticus

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • 2601 posts
Yeah, stands in anything that isnt Enigman is pretty stupid, because like it's already been mentioned, they combo really well with Miracle Beauty, who you probably wont run in Super Robo.dek

Hopefully we'll get a 2nd draw trig so that I can go 7/5/4

Deadborder

Deadborder

V - Sweet Trick

• ~The Organization~
  • 2492 posts
I'm prolly still not gonna run these guys but decklist awayyyyy

4 ULTIMATE DIMENSIONAL ROBO, GREAT DAI☆YU☆SHA

4 Twin Order
3 Dimensional Robo, Daidragon
3 Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady

4 Dimensional Robo, Daimariner
4 Diamond Ace
4 Karenroid Daisy
2 Dimensional Robo, Dailander
1 Speed Star

1 Dimensional Robo, Goyusha (FV)
4 Dimensional Robo, Daibattles (CRITICAL)
4 Justice Cobalt (CRITICAL)
4 Army Penguin (DRAW)
4 Justice Rose (HEAL)

byakk

byakk

ducks

• Duelist
  • 2276 posts
I think Daidragon should be maxed.

Deadborder

Deadborder

V - Sweet Trick

• ~The Organization~
  • 2492 posts
Swap out a Dailady or Order for it?

Order is a solid 10k but Dailady is a Robo who pumps up and stuff.

Matticus

Matticus

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • 2601 posts
I agree, its so good.

4 Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha

4 Super Dimensional Robo, Daidragon
3 Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady
3 Twin Order

4 Super Dimensional Robo, Dailander
4 Platinum Ace
4 Kalenloid Daisy
3 Super Dimensional Robo, Daimariner

4 Super Dimensional Robo, Daibattles
4 Justice Cobalt
4 Justice Rose
4 Cobalt Penguin
1 Super Dimensional Robo, Goyuusha

My build atm

Also Decchan I cant wait to Super Inazuma Kick your mermaids <3

Deadborder

Deadborder

V - Sweet Trick

• ~The Organization~
  • 2492 posts
oh durr it's DP Tagitsuhime :V

also mermaids do not like Inazuma if I'm getting my moonspeak right ;_;

Matticus

Matticus

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • 2601 posts
I

oh durr it's DP Knight of the Void :V

byakk

byakk

ducks

• Duelist
  • 2276 posts

wat

Deadborder

Deadborder

V - Sweet Trick

• ~The Organization~
  • 2492 posts
don't that mean thunder

And water is weak to thunder

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dimensional police, Cardfight!! Vanguard, Not full of annoying spoilers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users