Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blackwing Damascus The Polar Night

The new Kalut

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

darkruler

darkruler

The Hunter

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
http://shriek.twoday...ories/96994405/

Posted Image

Dark/Winged-Beast - Effect/3/1300/700

Activate by discarding this card from the hand, and selecting 1 "Blackwing" monster you control. Until the End Phase, the selected Monster gains 500 ATK. This effect can also be activated during your opponent's turn.

Card looks pretty awesome for Blackwings. Feeds Blizzard, mini kalut. Probably still won't make the deck tier 1, but definitely going in the right direction.

Urthor

Urthor

yum delicious YGO wars

• +Necro Moderoid
  • 11134 posts
Its too mini, I wouldn't use it.

Mutavault

Mutavault

Zach Burnz

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5051 posts
Card fucking sucks couldn't they just make it to where its 1000 and can't be used if your not battling a monster?

Shuren

Shuren

X

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts
If only it was +700 or more.. Now Shura can't beat Laggia. :(

Waffles

Waffles

PUNK RAVE

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

i guess blackwing decks could start maining more sircoccos? ;/

also, the art looks pretty shitty.

byakk

byakk

what are you looking at

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Sirocco can tho :P

DarkFusion

DarkFusion

Brave Heart

• Duelist
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
yeah its not so bad art is shit tho

BGBK

BGBK

0o0o0o0o

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
for some reason i dont think you will be able to use this in the damage step

i don't know why, just a feeling. it wouldn't make it much worse though (it already sucks).

Shuren

Shuren

X

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts
Yea it might be a good idea to play more Sirocco, it's better than before against the meta. How many of this would you play, at all?

Exiled

Exiled

The Forbidden One

• »Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34354 posts
seeing as kalut ain't going to 3 anytime soon, might as well use it to replace the kaluts you lost

JackAtlas

JackAtlas

the legendary man

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1059 posts
I'll definitely try out one, but that's all I can really see using for such a small boost. 700+ would have made it a lot better.

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem

The Ruler of Benevolence - Your Translator

• ~+-Superior of the In-Between-+~
  • 20458 posts

for some reason i dont think you will be able to use this in the damage step i don't know why, just a feeling. it wouldn't make it much worse though (it already sucks).

By definition it's already usable in the Damage Step.

1) it's not a non-Quick Spell
2) it increases ATK or DEF

Welche

Welche

Gus

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
Almost wish it had less ATK because chances are you won't summon it so making it easier to search by Whirlwind wouldn't be a bad thing.

Asura • The Fearful One

Asura • The Fearful One

bitches be tribbin

• Duelist
  • 2996 posts

Almost wish it had less ATK because chances are you won't summon it so making it easier to search by Whirlwind wouldn't be a bad thing.

Except.. Blizzard into Shura/Bora, search Damascus, Synchro into Armed Wing would be too good.

Welche

Welche

Gus

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
Making Blackwings good :D Ya I get the point but I kinda missed the time when BWs were good and I want to see it again.

sittin on tha bouble

sittin on tha bouble

Realest Coach

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
at least this card gives blackwings a better hero matchup

Lee Hale

Lee Hale

Not yet a master

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Looks okay. Maybe play 1.

Punishment

Punishment

No greater good. No just cause.

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
Yeah, it SHOULD give a bit more in terms of ATK, but fuck. If I ran BWs I'd be maxing this.

Jazz`

Jazz`

Indigo Feather

• Duelist
  • 6605 posts
ATLEAST this card has high utility being a monster for Icarus and all, however, I do not see this card ever being worth using.

Chris Buraseru

Chris Buraseru

Abyss Dragon

• Moderoid
  • 5026 posts
I wish they would just Semi Kalut and stop cunting around.

Pinulu

Pinulu

Tomb Keeper

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
I think this card will help alot if you run 3 shura its gonna give black wings a great way to hold field presence people will think twice before swinging at your shuras and bora. especially if your run 3 of this new card and a kalut i like the card but what they need is black whirlwind back to like two at least to make the deck good again.

infinite

infinite

Swagasaurus Rex

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 6942 posts

I think this card will help alot if you run 3 shura its gonna give black wings a great way to hold field presence people will think twice before swinging at your shuras and bora. especially if your run 3 of this new card and a kalut i like the card but what they need is black whirlwind back to like two at least to make the deck good again.

Meh

That whole premise is flawed since it implies that what you grab with Shura actually means something outside of being Icarus Attack fodder. Shura targets for the most part suck and it's not comparable to destroying something with Guaiba and then going Laggia/Dolkka with you new dinosaur.

Storm Wolf

Storm Wolf

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • 4162 posts

Meh

That whole premise is flawed since it implies that what you grab with Shura actually means something outside of being Icarus Attack fodder. Shura targets for the most part suck and it's not comparable to destroying something with Guaiba and then going Laggia/Dolkka with you new dinosaur.

Do not underestimate the Rank 5s that will be possible once this card is released. http://yugioh.wikia....he_Shining_Star

infinite

infinite

Swagasaurus Rex

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 6942 posts

Meh

Do not underestimate the Rank 5s that will be possible once this card is released. http://yugioh.wikia....he_Shining_Star

I didn't that card should do wonders for the deck and make my point moot about Shura not grabbing anything of value or contributing to any plays. The thing is it isn't out yet. I also wouldn't play standard blackwing build with the release of that card, would probably play multiple vayus and card troopers. Possibly Grephers?ArmKnights

Jazz`

Jazz`

Indigo Feather

• Duelist
  • 6605 posts

lol bws don't need whirlwind.

Storm Wolf

Storm Wolf

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • 4162 posts

Meh

Nevermind what I said, Konami raped this card's potential just like the other Blackwing cards from the Manga. :(

Unknown001

Unknown001

Let Your Dreams Take Flight

• Duelist
  • 3367 posts

wtf

Meh

Nevermind what I said, Konami raped this card's potential just like the other Blackwing cards from the Manga. :(

Gram's effect is still unconfirmed isn't it?

Storm Wolf

Storm Wolf

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • 4162 posts

wtf

Meh

Gram's effect is still unconfirmed isn't it?

We can only hope that it does not keep that awful summoning condition.

atem16

atem16

Underworld Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1465 posts
That's retarded konami just doesn't want Bws to be good again if this is true

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users