Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Photon Strike Bounzer

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Warthog

Warthog

Totally Twisted

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2399 posts
Photon Strike Bounzer

2 Level 6 monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a monster effect is activated on your opponent's side of the field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that effect, and if you do, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Even though the extra deck is tight, I think this card should be an auto inclusion in anything its viable in. It is not Dolkka but larger attack points, burn ability and it almost technically being a 4th-5th Veiler in the extra can lock down your opponent.

wow

wow

a real philosopher

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8633 posts
card lets Inzektors OTK without fearing Gorz/Trag/Fader/Scarecrow

Chaotrope

Chaotrope

Baptized by Fire

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
How does this stop Gorz, Trag, etc.? It only stops effects that activate on the field.

wow

wow

a real philosopher

• Duelist
  • 8633 posts
thought it just negated effs that activated, my b

Warthog

Warthog

Totally Twisted

• Duelist
  • 2399 posts
pretty sure it will keep the token from coming out.

Spooderman

Spooderman

niga yu a bun

• Duelist
  • 4384 posts
yeah and this doesnt destroy either

wow

wow

a real philosopher

• Duelist
  • 8633 posts
whatever the cards still the nuts thats not what we're arguing here.

ben ^_^

ben ^_^

cuddly as shit

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 9807 posts
If your deck can possibly make Rank 6, there is little reason to forego this card.

Punishment

Punishment

No greater good. No just cause.

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
Monarchs will love the shit out of this card once Illusion Snatch is released :)

Spooderman

Spooderman

niga yu a bun

• Duelist
  • 4384 posts
yup, this is rly good in chaos dragons too.

im'a beetle!!

im'a beetle!!

Borobudur - Is that flavor text bro?

• Duelist
  • 4898 posts

card lets Inzektors OTK without fearing Gorz/Trag/Fader/Scarecrow

It stops Gorz token effect but does not stop Trag or Fader at all since they have no eff that activates on field (except trags stealing effect)

Warthog

Warthog

Totally Twisted

• Duelist
  • 2399 posts
defnitely can be put into Chaos Dragons and can be placed into Inzektors as well. This card will get some love down the road,

Exiled

Exiled

irrelevant

• »Retired Staff
  • 33177 posts
why wasn't Number 25 made to be better than this? IT'S A FUCKING NUMBER!

Storm Wolf

Storm Wolf

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • 4076 posts

In the Anime, it was not limited to only Level 5 and higher monsters.

Exiled

Exiled

irrelevant

• »Retired Staff
  • 33177 posts

In the Anime, it was not limited to only Level 5 and higher monsters.

I know, they were both basically the same in the anime and practically negated field effects(I forgot if Bounzer's burn effect applied)

Nate the Awesome

Nate the Awesome

Fuck you Mario. That bitch is mine.

• Duelist
  • 2254 posts
If Number 25 could negate any monster and burn at the same time, it would be much better than Strike just because N25 has higher attack.

Anyways, this card is beast. Wrecked GB with it earlier while playing my Hieratics, he literally Tigered -> Murm just to get negated and burned for 1000 (this was after I Veilered his first Tiger. He summoned a 2nd and went into Murm, then Xyz'd for Acid with the dead Tiger and Murm and attacked into Strike...while I had a REDMD on board. I won the next turn) and also I plowed through his Zenmaines with this card the turn before.

This is definitely one of the go to Xyz's for control if your deck can make rank 6's easily. Especially if you have a Veiler or two in hand to back it up.

harig07

harig07

#freeharig

• Duelist
  • 2973 posts
Monarch + Tragoedia/Illusion Snatcher/Monarch in Monarchs
Gigaplant + Gigaplant/Copy Plant in Gigavise
Pretty sure Hieratics can make this fairly easily

It's a really good card that bolsters subtier decks so I'm a fan of it, unless they make an Inzektor Ladybug that goes the extra level or something.

Minivan Highway

Minivan Highway

Electric Windows, Electric Doors

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1376 posts
*Dusts off box with Yugi sticker on it and opens up to find old Gigavise deck*. I missed you....

im'a beetle!!

im'a beetle!!

Borobudur - Is that flavor text bro?

• Duelist
  • 4898 posts

Monarch + Tragoedia/Illusion Snatcher/Monarch in Monarchs
Gigaplant + Gigaplant/Copy Plant in Gigavise
Pretty sure Hieratics can make this fairly easily

It's a really good card that bolsters subtier decks so I'm a fan of it, unless they make an Inzektor Ladybug that goes the extra level or something.

This card is amazing in Hieratics. It not only helps to secure an OTK or major push but is also amazing standing alone. He draws cards and brings hard times to the opponent. All Rank 6's are easy to pull off on Hieratics too, it only requires 2 monsters. lol

Warthog

Warthog

Totally Twisted

• Duelist
  • 2399 posts
Bounzer is easy to get out in Inzektors as long you can get your regular combos off, best to summon Bounzer when its the last set of Hornets in your deck. Just equip Hornet/Centi/ or Dragonfly with the two on field Hornets and they both level 6, then there you go. << mainly to the guy wondering how its plausiable to get out Rank 6's.

Storm Wolf

Storm Wolf

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • 4076 posts

Bounzer is easy to get out in Inzektors as long you can get your regular combos off, best to summon Bounzer when its the last set of Hornets in your deck. Just equip Hornet/Centi/ or Dragonfly with the two on field Hornets and they both level 6, then there you go. << mainly to the guy wondering how its plausiable to get out Rank 6's.

Popping the field with Hornets or saving the Hornets for a possible Gorz sounds like a much better play than going into Strike Bounzer.

Mark23

Mark23

#Legooo

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Popping the field with Hornets or saving the Hornets for a possible Gorz sounds like a much better play than going into Strike Bounzer.

The bounzer stops the gorz from getting his token as well as burns for damage when that's your OTK push anyways. So the bounzer deals with the gorz and your OTK goes through.

ben ^_^

ben ^_^

cuddly as shit

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 9807 posts
Going on record as saying that this card is absolutely overrated.
It is very good.
It is not great.

It's ATK is a liability.
It doesn't negate a lot of what you want it to negate (GY and hand).

..again, very good. A $40 or $60 card, but really not "necessary" IRL. (Assuming Rank 3 remains king)
Those prices are purely b/c of Inzektors.

ThePedanticGentleman

ThePedanticGentleman

Twin Shadow

• -The Nobodies-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1482 posts

Going on record as saying that this card is absolutely overrated.
It is very good.
It is not great.

It's ATK is a liability.
It doesn't negate a lot of what you want it to negate (GY and hand).

..again, very good. A $40 or $60 card, but really not "necessary" IRL. (Assuming Rank 3 remains king)
Those prices are purely b/c of Inzektors.

Its attack is only a liability against Gorz, BLS and Heroes. Regarding Gorz and BLS, I don't think that's something you can hold against this card considering that they get around almost everything. Heroes is irrelevant since you don't have to make this card in matchups where it is bad.

Your point that it only negates things on the field is so obnoxious. The card is still incredible, despite not negating all types of effects in the game. You know it doesn't hit spell or traps either? How terrible it must be.

Negating effects on the field effectively handles all of the monster effects that could destroy this card. Negating hand/grave effects would be nice, but being able to negate things on the field is what makes this card self-protecting.

Its high attack is overwhelming hard to overcome when your opponent cannot use tour guide to special an Xyz, or inzektors to pop it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users