Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New to the Game

Where to begin?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Chris Buraseru

Chris Buraseru

Shadow the Edgehog

• Moderoid
  • 5157 posts
So I just recently started playing this on the official site, and it is addictive as all hell. I also have some packs already opened and am looking to make a Dark Deck. Anyway, can anyone give me some tips on deckbuilding, what cards are legal and which to use, and other shit like that?

Sangajin

Sangajin

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
In a month or two the sets are gonna be rotated so that any set from Black and White onwards will be legal and anything from Call of Legends backwards will not.
The best decks of this format include;
Zekrom eel
Dark decks with darkrai ex

Z3r0

Z3r0

JIRACHI MOTHERFUCKER!

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4246 posts
KlinKlang seems pretty solid!

FZia

FZia

Knight of the Abyss

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
Question: I was looking at some tournament decklists too see whats been going on, and I noticed that some decks, when using an evolutionary line, run a 3-1-3 ratio or something. (Such as the Darkrai-Hydreigon deck thats did well in Japan.) With only 1 of the Stage 1, how do you consistently get it out? And once you do evolve your way up to Stage 2, do the other copies of that Stage 2 become useless? What if the Stage 1 ends up as a prize at the start?

Note: I haven't played in about...7 years or so.

Darkrai

Darkrai

Cats do love to play as Snakes

• +Necro Moderoid
  • 7334 posts
Rare candy skips stage 1, but you play the 3-1-3 line for trainer lock or just to add a little consistency in case you don't see your candies.

Once you get one stage 2 out, you start setting up another. With junk arm around atm, finding that candy is far easier too so you can set up one while you attack with the other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users