Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

grown NYC man sucks baby's penis, gives it herpes

perfectly legal new york

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Muscular Black Mr. T

Muscular Black Mr. T

bait doll

• 舞etired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12357 posts

Hey, at least it's not as bad as people drinking large sodas. Now that ought to be banned.

http://healthland.ti...h-circumcision/

Ten of the babies were hospitalized, at least two developed

brain

damage and two died, according to the New York City health department.

Read more: http://healthland.ti.../#ixzz1xQEzt0VN

itswhatever

itswhatever

o boy here we go again

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1512 posts
What the actual fuck

Sykotic

Sykotic

JUUG FINESSE JUUG FINESSE JUUG FINESSE JUUG FINESSE JUUG FINESSE

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2350 posts

Ten of the babies were hospitalized, at least two developed

brain

damage and two died, according to the New York City health department.

the head was that good huh

nathanial swank

nathanial swank

snotty nose

• Loyalist
  • 3786 posts
:(

dolphin

dolphin

terry francona

• 舞etired Staff
  • 8820 posts
uncircumcised niggas unite

aynjel

aynjel

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I'm no religious expert so sorry if I sound ignorant, but wtf they can't find a way to stop bleeding other than putting the baby's penis in their mouth? lol

Bloomberg thinks >16 oz drinks are destroying his city so he proposes a ban on them, then he basically turns a blind eye to the mutilation, exploitation, and harm being done to these newborns. What an idiot.

Twitter

Twitter

O sea, fresa fresa pero no para tu mermelada

• Duelist
  • 4769 posts
jewish people are fucking weird

Ammit

Ammit

I Will Hunt You Down!

• Loyalist
  • 3636 posts

I'm no religious expert so sorry if I sound ignorant, but wtf they can't find a way to stop bleeding other than putting the baby's penis in their mouth? lol

Bloomberg thinks >16 oz drinks are destroying his city so he proposes a ban on them, then he basically turns a blind eye to the mutilation, exploitation, and harm being done to these newborns. What an idiot.

Well considering one of these things is protected under the constitution explicitly, its not really the same thing, in addition to which, if you had actually read the article, it clearly states that he did in fact try to contact Rabbis in the city and inform of the risks/urged them to not continue with the practice.

antispiral

antispiral

nyoro~n

• 舞etired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1633 posts
why are comparisons being drawn toward the soda issue. two completely separate things.

Ammit

Ammit

I Will Hunt You Down!

• Loyalist
  • 3636 posts
Also, misleading title.

Malcolm

Malcolm

It's to be expected that incompetent rulers be overthrown

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 7576 posts

Also, misleading title.

this. if this was done as some sort of ploy to stir people up before the view the thread then you lose a lot of respect from me.

fuck you

Chris Buraseru

Chris Buraseru

Shadow the Edgehog

• Moderoid
  • 5160 posts

Also, misleading title.

this. if this was done as some sort of ploy to stir people up before the view the thread then you lose a lot of respect from me.

fuck you

You'd have to be retarded to walk in a thread then start shitstorming based on just reading the thread title and not bothering to read the articles to know the context in which this act was done.

Derp.

Malcolm

Malcolm

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 7576 posts

Also, misleading title.

fuck you

You'd have to be retarded to walk in a thread then start shitstorming based on just reading the thread title and not bothering to read the articles to know the context in which this act was done.

Derp.

have you ever posted anything remotely intelligent while on dgz?

you are an idiot!

Ammit

Ammit

I Will Hunt You Down!

• Loyalist
  • 3636 posts

Also, misleading title.

fuck you

Derp.

Well considering the title was talking about sucking a baby's dick, not ya know performing a medical procedure where the person operating uses his mouth, the title led me to believe it was a lot more worrying than it turned out to be.

iWank

iWank

So Raven

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

an ultra-Orthodox Jewish circumcision ritual called metzitzah b’peh— or oral suction — in which the mohel puts his mouth directly on the newborn’s circumcised penis and sucks away the blood.

Posted Image

Jeff Jones

Jeff Jones

G:ood A:t Y:ugioh

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 7276 posts
My god

aynjel

aynjel

Plain Old Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Well considering one of these things is protected under the constitution explicitly, its not really the same thing, in addition to which, if you had actually read the article, it clearly states that he did in fact try to contact Rabbis in the city and inform of the risks/urged them to not continue with the practice.

I did read the article, I wouldn't have brought up Mayor Bloomberg if I didn't. I understand this is protected under the constitution, but imo when it gets to a point like this where babies are getting herpes, brain damage, and even dying from this, then the mayor of the city should probably do a little something more than just ask them to move away from the practice. If the Department of Health really has an issue with this stuff, then obviously they would conduct a study or something that shows the effects it has, giving the rabbis and/or Jewish community all the reason to stop this.

Chris Buraseru

Chris Buraseru

Shadow the Edgehog

• Moderoid
  • 5160 posts

Also, misleading title.

fuck you

Derp.

have you ever posted anything remotely intelligent while on dgz?

you are an idiot!

You overreact too much in your posts. Calm those tits.

@Ammit: I won't say I didn't go wat at the title, because yeah just by the title alone this is some strange, nasty shit. But I don't think T made it that way in a malicious fucked up manner or anything like what Malcolm thinks he did is all I'm saying.

Also, I'm not really sure how you could make the title so it doesn't come off like that? Babies Got Herpes? idk.

Malcolm

Malcolm

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 7576 posts
i never said he did but i deem him intelligent enough to know exactly how his title comes across. either he did it on purpose or he is too dumb to realize. ill assume it is the former.

dolphin

dolphin

terry francona

• 舞etired Staff
  • 8820 posts
wonder if they lick ass too

Muscular Black Mr. T

Muscular Black Mr. T

bait doll

• 舞etired Staff
  • 12357 posts
nothing in the title is untrue

Ammit

Ammit

I Will Hunt You Down!

• Loyalist
  • 3636 posts

I did read the article, I wouldn't have brought up Mayor Bloomberg if I didn't. I understand this is protected under the constitution, but imo when it gets to a point like this where babies are getting herpes, brain damage, and even dying from this, then the mayor of the city should probably do a little something more than just ask them to move away from the practice. If the Department of Health really has an issue with this stuff, then obviously they would conduct a study or something that shows the effects it has, giving the rabbis and/or Jewish community all the reason to stop this.

I'm pretty sure they already had, which was also mentioned in the article. What do you honestly expect him to do? Its not like he has the power to force them to stop.

iWank

iWank

So Raven

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Question: is it possible that somehow an ultra-Orthodox Jewish boy could go uncircumcised, let's say until age 8, and then have to go through that procedure?

HellFox

HellFox

The End is Near

• Duelist
  • 3221 posts
Don't know what is more disturbing the actual story or the fact that people wanted to read about a man sucking a baby's dick.

Sykotic

Sykotic

JUUG FINESSE JUUG FINESSE JUUG FINESSE JUUG FINESSE JUUG FINESSE

• Loyalist
  • 2350 posts
haha good one JewishMilkshake!!

Muscular Black Mr. T

Muscular Black Mr. T

bait doll

• 舞etired Staff
  • 12357 posts

Also, misleading title.

fuck you

Derp.

Well considering the title was talking about sucking a baby's dick, not ya know performing a medical procedure where the person operating uses his mouth, the title led me to believe it was a lot more worrying than it turned out to be.

really

>posts about ongoing human rights violations
>gets bitched at about thread title

Myth

Myth

Knight of the Abyss

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
I just want to say the majority of you are desensitized from the internet. that shit is fucking disturbing as fuck. what the fuck? Do you have to be a doctor to perform this procedure?! If so shouldn't a doctor know if they have herpes?!

What the fucking fuck

Starwind

Starwind

師父

• 舞etired Staff
  • 14491 posts

No just taken completely out of context.

SSJ Grumpig

SSJ Grumpig

Grumpig, Lord of Grumpig

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5119 posts

i love the subtle psychology of the thread title, it draws out comments like this

people are more horrified at the thought of a guy sucking a baby's dick and giving it herpes than they are at the thought of 11 babies (2 of which died and 2 more got brain damage) getting herpes because a person's religion says put your mouth on babycock

my bloody arcanine

my bloody arcanine

BURN

• Mafioso
  • 11188 posts
there is a sterile way to do this, but ultra-orthodox people suck too much

iWank

iWank

So Raven

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

there is a sterile way to do this, but ultra-orthodox people suck too much

Posted Image

ThePedanticGentleman

ThePedanticGentleman

Twin Shadow

• -The Nobodies-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1530 posts
Fuck "religious freedom". This man committed a crime.

We don't support female genital mutilation in the United States, regardless of explanation. There is no reason why we should accept this man killing children by giving them a disease that he knows he is a carrier for.

A mohel does not provide a medical procedure Ammit. You mention that he is protected by religious freedom. He is not performing a medical act, he is not subject to requirements for medical training through the American Medical Association or the government but rather a religious act.

This is no different from cult leaders who convince their followers to drink poison. This death was entirely preventable, it doesn't even require the ending of this absurd ritual, just ritual not being performed by a man conscious of his own contamination. You can't hide criminal negligence under the veil of religion.

Muscular Black Mr. T

Muscular Black Mr. T

bait doll

• 舞etired Staff
  • 12357 posts

No just taken completely out of context.

i stated only facts. any labels/context have to be provided by the reader.

just because someone doesn't react to it the way they'd like to react, does not make it misleading

if anything, calling it a "medical procedure" is misleading because it might lead some people to think this is less atrocious or worrisome than it is. Not to mention the gross ignorance necessary to even consider this a "medical procedure."

Starwind

Starwind

師父

• 舞etired Staff
  • 14491 posts
i'm not sure if you are being serious right now. You hand-picked details like "grown" and "baby's" while leaving out equally true details to make it sound more shocking than it actually is. Before even reading the article, you've already manipulated the reader to form an opinion that favors your side of the argument. Equally true title would be:

"Mohel gives baby herpes during Brit milah"

Just as true, much less shocking. Herpes has been a risk associated with Brit milah for over 2000 years. Not only that, you didn't even include a single detail in your post that this was during Brit milah. You hand-picked every detail in both the title and the post to increase shock factor before the reader can place it into context. It's manipulative and you know it.

I can do it too: "U.S. man found to have killed hundreds of dogs over the past decade." ... Oh by the way he's a veterinarian who administers euthanasia.

Muscular Black Mr. T

Muscular Black Mr. T

bait doll

• 舞etired Staff
  • 12357 posts
i see your point with the veterinarian. but there are some differences i'd like to point out:

- killing hundreds (rather, tens of thousands) of animals is a given, well-known (if not often thought about) fact of our society. pretty sure most of dgz eats meat seldom thinking twice about where it came from. that hundreds of animals are killed, whether dogs or chickens, shouldn't be that shocking when thought about. - mouth to babypenis contact and babies getting STDs is shocking to most reasonable people, even "in context"

why should that it is brit milah make it any less shocking? this also assumes an acceptance of the practice (that relatively few people know about) as such, when any person can slap their own (dubious) definition, such as "medical procedure" on it. the title you proposed does not tell the reader about the reasonably shocking details that brit milah involves, so it could be seen as less shocking than it is

the point was to take off readers' cultural blinders and challenge their assumptions

would this title be "all-inclusive"?
"man sucks baby's bleeding penis as part of long-practiced jewish religious ritual, gives it herpes"

[edit] i find it quite ironic that dgz will rail against religion for saying homosexuality is wrong, but when i point out stuff like this which is directly caused by religion, i'm the bad guy

Guest_salad_*

Guest_salad_*
i like the title

lil d the fakedgod

lil d the fakedgod

faked for life lil d

• Contributor
  • 9275 posts
warm welcome

Spooderman

Spooderman

niga yu a bun

• Duelist
  • 4392 posts
Posted Image

Arshen

Arshen

LURKER MOAR

• Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1956 posts

Question: is it possible that somehow an ultra-Orthodox Jewish boy could go uncircumcised, let's say until age 8, and then have to go through that procedure?

No.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: perfectly legal, new york

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users