Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dark World. 9/1/12

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hazy

Hazy

That's life man.

• Duelist
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
I hate this deck, but with TGU at 2 it's just asking to be played, and I am loving it, need to fix the side deck just a wee bit, but I can't really side until I know the meta of next format. So without further ado.

Posted Image

IonCharge

IonCharge

Artistic, with a 'u'.

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1264 posts
How has the MalDust been? I've played with it before but it just kept getting dead in my hand when I didn't have Gates and wanted to use Dragged Down and go off on my opponent. I don't really like Mind Crush in here either cause it just creates such a large number of random two card combos that you need for it to go off right.

Glimmervoid

Glimmervoid

God of Dark World

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts
Mirror Force? Dolkka is a bitch

Hazy

Hazy

That's life man.

• Duelist
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

How has the MalDust been? I've played with it before but it just kept getting dead in my hand when I didn't have Gates and wanted to use Dragged Down and go off on my opponent. I don't really like Mind Crush in here either cause it just creates such a large number of random two card combos that you need for it to go off right.

I was iffy on the mind crush too, but throughout play testing I was getting it off consistently and it was just wrecking my opponents, I do have the drains sided for an easy swap if I ever get unhappy with the mind crushes. As for the deck playing consistent, it really is dependent on the draws, if you draw anything adequate enough to make a big field opponents have the hardest time recovering from Dark World, I just made the deck and I need to test it in tournament play at my locals and I'm sure some tweaking will be done.

Mirror Force? Dolkka is a bitch

Now that you mention it I probably should side the card, but nobody is playing rabbit at my locals, even though it is a budget deck, regardless I have like a 12 person locals on a good day, I will tweak the deck to compete with my locals I'm really looking for insight on bigger tournaments like 1K's and regionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users