Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shark Caesar

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Shmurda Seen

Shmurda Seen

Uzi

• Free Agent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5779 posts

300px-SharkCaesar-JOTL-EN-C-1E.png

I just ran across this card while looking for other Bahamut Shark targets and this guy came up. His effect brings him to 2800atk in the dmg step, in either players battle phase. He makes Abyssoceas' effect more versatile just in case you need a beatstick. Leviathan with 2k is not enough to topple bigger guys.

Idk if its worth it, seeing as how my extra deck is toight, but he seems interesting enough to warrant consideration.

TheCandyman

TheCandyman

.Gorgeous.

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

People run her though? (Abyssocea)
I didn't think she warrented a spot in the main board at all?

And his effect wouldn't mean a thing if you brought him out with Bahamut Shark, because he needs xyz materials to even place the counters.

Suuwo

Suuwo

Guardian

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Abyssocea plays a main part in new age mermails for setting up Bahamut Shark + Mechquipped Angineer plays.

I'm not sold on spending a teus and ocea for a 2800 beater...if only it was 1900 base so that blaster wouldn't so easily trade for it. This card quickly runs away with the game if left unchecked but so does bahamut shark so yeah.

TheCandyman

TheCandyman

.Gorgeous.

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Abyssocea plays a main part in new age mermails for setting up Bahamut Shark + Mechquipped Angineer plays.

I'm not sold on spending a teus and ocea for a 2800 beater...if only it was 1900 base so that blaster wouldn't so easily trade for it. This card quickly runs away with the game if left unchecked but so does bahamut shark so yeah.

Oh wow. I didn't know that, how does the whole combo actually work?

(op excuse me for speaking on a improved decklist that i'm unaware of)

Krabs

Krabs

Summon a Gadget, Get a Gadget.

• Duelist
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

The SharkTrite Angineer play is as follows:

On field: Level 4 Water (or an Aqua Spirit in hand)
In hand: Any Water monster and Aybssteus

Summon Abyssteus, pitching the Water monster. Search Abyssocea. Normal Summon Abyssocea. Aybssocea effect, target Abyssteus--Summon an Abysspike (or any other Level 4) and an Abysslinde (or any other Level 3) and send Abyssteus to grave. At some point, Summon the Aqua Spirit if you have not done so. Overlay the Abyssocea and the other Level 3 for Mequipped Angineer. Overlay the 2 Level 4s for Bahamut Shark. Activate the effect of Bahamut Shark to Special Summon Abysstrite from the Extra Deck. Protect the Bahamut Shark with Angineer's effect and make a second Abysstrite next turn.

ygo duelist bodan

ygo duelist bodan

gamblor

• +Ancient Moderoid
  • 17376 posts
card sux bruh

Marcus

Marcus

Guardian

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts