Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KillSwitch NetBattle Team

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

River of Tears

River of Tears

The Forbidden One

• »Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15277 posts
IPB Image
Aerodactyl (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Rockhead
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
Jolly Nature (Neutral)
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Rock Slide

IPB Image

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 220 HP / 194 Def / 96 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Surf

IPB Image
Donphan (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Atk / 198 Def
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Roar
- Rock Slide

IPB Image

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 148 HP / 108 Spd / 252 SAtk
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

IPB Image

Sceptile (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 120 HP / 136 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leaf Blade
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
IPB Image
Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Light Screen
- Psychic
- Thunder
- Wish

D'Haiti

D'Haiti

L'Union Fait la Force - Unity is Strength

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3458 posts
you already made all the changes i told you to over aim.

Aaron

Aaron

hi, a/s/l?

• Duelist
  • 14452 posts
such an easy team to beat.

your gyrados is so stupid btw. you made it so bad that it now can't counter celebi and has accuracy problems. "wow it can now beat skarmory". absence of any baton passers makes your team kinda obselete. o yea, you have no special sponge. your nature is retarded for aero: -spatk obv. your aero is like the easiest starter to beat unless you play someone with a crap team. even if you predict the switch, its only a +1 turn. aero will be better off with rockhead too.

i would actually help but i can't be bothered anymore. ;[

River of Tears

River of Tears

The Forbidden One

• »Retired Staff
  • 15277 posts
QUOTE(Aaron @ Dec 23 2006, 09:44 PM) View Post

your gyrados is so stupid btw. you made it so bad that it now can't counter celebi and has accuracy problems. "wow it can now beat skarmory". absence of any baton passers makes your team kinda obselete. o yea, you have no special sponge. your nature is retarded for aero: -spatk obv. your aero is like the easiest starter to beat unless you play someone with a crap team. even if you predict the switch, its only a +1 turn. aero will be better off with rockhead too.

You act like I do not have counters for Celebi when I do. My Gyrados is primarily a counter for Swamper and is a mix so it can do damage to a lot of things. Why is that so? Why do I NEED a Baton Passer? That is a very stupid comment as I have no real reason for one. I have special sponges in forms of other pokemon. Such as Donphan for electric and Milotic for ice. Adding a special sponge would only be redundant. Jolly does take away special attack, it puts it into speed. The rock head thing was a mistake, I do not know why it had Pressure, thank you for letting me know.

gl0ry

gl0ry

live fa$t die fun

• Duelist
  • 3883 posts
im not sure if i like it or not, ill try it i guess

D'Haiti

D'Haiti

• Duelist
  • 3458 posts
i already told you i don't like it.

Aaron

Aaron

hi, a/s/l?

• Duelist
  • 14452 posts
QUOTE(Gambit @ Dec 24 2006, 01:51 AM) View Post

QUOTE(Aaron @ Dec 23 2006, 09:44 PM) View Post

You act like I do not have counters for Celebi when I do. My Gyrados is primarily a counter for Swamper and is a mix so it can do damage to a lot of things. Why is that so? Why do I NEED a Baton Passer? That is a very stupid comment as I have no real reason for one. I have special sponges in forms of other pokemon. Such as Donphan for electric and Milotic for ice. Adding a special sponge would only be redundant. Jolly does take away special attack, it puts it into speed. The rock head thing was a mistake, I do not know why it had Pressure, thank you for letting me know.

lol. you saying donphan is even a special spounge is stupid as shit since most special sweepers have more than one attribute for attack. the point of a special spounge is once the physical attackers are out, they can't win. also, it stops calm minders from beating you easily. milotic and donphan are PHYSICAL WALLS. their pluses are the random resistances although milotic is kinda good at everything (but by no means a sp. wall... ).

baton passing of substitutes is what makes and breaks games when you play against good people. you don't have shit to pass against. its hard to explain why baton passers are fundamental. basically, getting in your flimsy aerodactly w/o predicting a switch is hard as shit without a bper. it simply adds more depth and possibilities of good moves.

swampert isn't a monster hard to counter so i don't see why you'd run a stupid version of gyarados to beat it. definitley when you have sceptile and milotic.

ic that you're still as terrible at netbattle as you were a long time ago. ;[ btw, don't reply with "i was on the same team as you" because i gave you a team and told you move for move what to do to beat max and gain entry.

Jolly Nature (Neutral)... kinda misleading i guess?

Gary Oak

Gary Oak

<3

• Loyalist
  • 10400 posts
haha this topic made me laugh xD

POKEMON RULES!

D'Haiti

D'Haiti

• Duelist