Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Leaf/Doom - HGSS - on

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Loaded Dice

Loaded Dice

Montreal Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2676 posts
Pokemon: 22

3-4 Leafeon Undaunted
1 Umbreon Undaunted
2-2 Roserade Unleashed
2-2 Houndoom Prime
2 Reshiram
2 Shaymin
2 Cleffa

T-S-S - 23

4 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Seeker
3 Pokemon Reversal
3 Energy Exchanger
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Twins
2 Interviewer's Question

Energy - 15

6 Leaf/Grass
3 Psychic
4 Rainbow Energy
2 Double Colorless

This is a really fun deck. I had wanted to make a special condition deck, and someone suggested a leafeon deck. Then someone suggested houndoom and figured it was the perfect thing to add in. The main idea is to set up roserade, houndoom and leafeon asap. Get those special conditions in there and start taking out my opponent's pokemon. Cleffa is good to stall and help give me new options. Reshiram is there to help take down certain bad matchups. Outrage will pretty much do the job, and if my opponent wants to stall, I have my houndoom and roserade which put in work. Shaymin is there to help fix energy problems or rearrange my energies as I see fit. Also since cleffa can backfire quite easily, twins is a great card to help me set up.

Indignation

Indignation

Don't act like you're not impressed! — Ron Burgundy

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15411 posts
Looks cool. how well did it do vs sashas reshiram deck?

Loaded Dice

Loaded Dice

Montreal Duelist

• Duelist
  • 2676 posts
We only played 2 games. The games turned out to be super long. Game 1 came down to if I roll right with houndoom, I win, but I rolled wrong and scooped up. Game 2 was an even longer game, but I forced sasha to play defensively and status conditions forced him into a corner. He eventually ran out of energies. It's pretty good, and I can ohko a lot of things. Twins is so freaking boss in this deck. It won me against toby's sizzor deck in record time.

Loaded Dice

Loaded Dice

Montreal Duelist

• Duelist
  • 2676 posts
Bump, this deck is pretty good but it's very susceptible to sniping... Anyone have any possible ideas to help me with this problem (mainly vs blastigator).

Loaded Dice

Loaded Dice

Montreal Duelist

• Duelist
  • 2676 posts
I have 2 empty spots floating around, does anyone have any suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users