Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TwoMelodies

Broken Cycle vs Whispers in the Dark 1

111 posts in this topic

prettyyyyy sure back on 8.6 i sent logs in max 45 seconds. but people like you were to focused on 'omgtheresnowayhecanwinlikethat.' and your naive attempts at imitation aren't doing anything for you so i don't understand why you're even typing them.

prettyyyyy sure back on 8.6 i sent logs in max 45 seconds. but people like you were to focused on 'omgtheresnowayhecanwinlikethat.' and your naive attempts at imitation aren't doing anything for you so i don't understand why you're even typing them.

since my team mates are in this war and ryuuzaki still played you, knowing you wouldnt send loggs. are people suffering from memory loss or something, my imitation is pretty accurate.

but i think i made my point, so ill end here. find some other game to ruin red

lol; sorry to wade in again, but when your own teammates accuse you of hacking i think its pretty clear. I dont care enough to go digging into external harddrives for logs, trends and conversations of the whole time i spent proving red was a hacker, but really; if any of you merely looked at his winning trends back then youda been 100% convinced. I remember joe playing him for wotw, and last game joe was winning ridiculous had +4 or more, the guy tops goats and stall for 5/6 turns before dropping heavy and cyber d as his only win condition. . Even joe who downright refused logs ALWAYS and never called someone on not having logs was taken aback by how ridiculous it was.

For the record, i dont think 9.0 has been hacked yet as we obviously havent found any, and perhaps [and most likely] red is not hacking now, but logs are the only tiny little defence we had against cheating, and perhaps similarly they might prove the same for 9.0, so you would be silly if you want to play a fair game of yugioh to not ask someone with such history for logs.

History is history end of the story... Your statement alone of...

"I've never hacked this site" makes me suspicious of you. If you hacked on another site what the hell is stopping you from doing it here, if you can just say "I can't log" you don't have to worry about logging issues. Anyway,...

Someone play George... ;)

Logs being needed is the stupidest thing ever, honestly.

ONLINE YGO

SERIOUS BUSINESS!

lost 2-1

kinda got sacked g1 and g3 but w/e ygo =/

Ya, I drew well all 3 games, actually, only lost game 2 on my own misplay.

josh is a beast atm

richie is gonna have his logs fixed than you guys can stop your bitching when he wrecks

holy crap josh. your like the hulk atm

rofl xD!

Is fucking true xD

btw ryuu i think its unlimited subbing, not that they'll sub red out but ya ;O

If I lose to Richie we'll just sub in Darnell for epic scary negro rape.

:O

richie fixed the "logs" so hf he should be on tomorrow this war went quick gj to everyone

mhmm :]

hopefully he can bring this one home but we will see ;)

If I lose to Richie we'll just sub in Darnell for epic scary negro rape.

who is darnell??

Venerable on this site.

I'll be on tonight for a while, if not idk about tomorrow.