Sign in to follow this  
All

Need your help!

+rei+    34352

it drives like ab ag of ass however.

Check the maintenance logs dawg

it drives like ab ag of ass however.

Check the maintenance logs dawg

car drives fine.not everyone can afford to ride on the cushion of air known as bmw. and my point of the cost of maintaining the other vechicles still stands. and if someone trades the vechicle in b4 60k there wont be any maintenance logs to check. you then get stuck footing the bill for all the maintenance

+rei+    34352

"cushion of air"? I'm confident you've never actually driven the cars you're talking about.

And how do you attack the costs of a BMW when -reccomending a fucking lexus-?

Why would there be no maintenance logs before 60k? Remember that things like oil changes factor in to this. If they haven't done that shit, or havent DOCUMENTED that shit, don't touch it.

Honkey Kong    11

yYeah, seriously..what self-respecting mechanic would reccommend a Lexus? Do you even know who makes lexus? toyota! What's happening to toyota right now? massive recalls from them cutting corners. If you think Toyota doesn't cut corners for profit, go test drive an echo or a yaris. those are two cars that they really went full-blown cheap ass on.

+rei+    34352

Id say thats a dodgy argument at best; the echo and yaris (which are effectively the same car) are pretty clearly marketed as "this is an engine on wheels,. it sucks dick but we'll only charge you $12 grand for it new", and prior to their recalls they had an excellent reliability record (better than BMWs thats for damn sure)

Im just stating the lexus is a far worse car to actually drive and has more frequently required maintenance

All    8

thanks for your help guys, your insight actually is helping a lot. the torque-steer problem on the speed3 seems sort of a bitch but it shouldn't be much of a problem if i dont drive lke a fucking idiot right?

+rei+    34352

nah. The hard thing is not spinning the wheels like a jackass when you launch.

All    8

BAM

31137_10150369399715001_814095000_1.jpg

thought id post the car you all helped me pick, i appreciate it. shes a fucking beauty anytime im having a meh day i get in and rip the road apart, always puts a smile on my face. ignore my ugly ass in the back im pretty sure i was just mad at how much sand everyone was gonna bring into my car lol. thanks again guys, i appreciate your help

Honkey Kong    11
BAM

thought id post the car you all helped me pick, i appreciate it. shes a fucking beauty anytime im having a meh day i get in and rip the road apart, always puts a smile on my face. ignore my ugly ass in the back im pretty sure i was just mad at how much sand everyone was gonna bring into my car lol. thanks again guys, i appreciate your help

mazdas are good cars. ford had a stake in it for a while and recently sold it.

BAM

fucking pimp