Sign in to follow this  
Cocaine

WWE Bragging Rights

Dgz Punk    1047

lol ppv sucked from the 3 matches i saw.

When Barrett said make sure I win this match or you're fired it was obvious what would happen.

Team Raw got steamroll'd. Almost worse then Brock Lesner.

Taker vs. Kane finish was just dumb. Random Nexus attacks are WWE's stupidest idea ever. Why not let Taker waste time on Bearer for Kane to hit Taker with the urn then throw him in? Would've been a better finish, but I guess WWE didn't want to put over Kane that way.

Dgz Punk    1047

According to online websites:

Wade Barrett was supposed to win the WWE Championship last night, but management nixed the idea last minute for the DQ finish.

Undertaker was also supposed to win the World Heavyweight Championship, but because of him finding out he'd have to have surgery on a shoulder injury, the idea of him winning was nixed for the Nexus attack. The Nexus attack was a way for WWE to have Kane win without making Undertaker look weak for a third PPV in a row.

»Barron    8047

Ziggler vs Bryan would win the award for 2010's Best Opening Match Of A Wrestling Event if that existed.

only for wwe

at Bound for Glory, MCMG vs. Gen Me was the best open match they had all..idk 2years? lol