Nut

things that are pissing you off

»Pharaoh Atem    15769

not really pissing me off but college/scholarship apps are annoying

there should be something were I just have to fill out all of my info once and then just sent that to all of the colleges I want to go to

common app?

It's been done, at least for some schools. Some local HBCUs had them around here.

My roommate. Why in the FUCK do you set your alarm and wake me up early when you skip all your damn classes anyway. I don't care if you're gonna skip, just don't set your fucking alarm and wake me up for no reason.

seriously, FUCK. fucking HATE this bullshit. either call him out on it or wake him up early when he doesn't have class

hawiiday    417

The fact that one of my classes couldn't be in a computer room on Wednesday afternoon so they had to change it to be Friday late afternoon. The last thing I want to do on my Friday afternoons is fuck around in a computer lab and have to make an hour trip home late at night.

+scuzzlebutt    23495

My roommate. Why in the FUCK do you set your alarm and wake me up early when you skip all your damn classes anyway. I don't care if you're gonna skip, just don't set your fucking alarm and wake me up for no reason.

seriously, FUCK. fucking HATE this bullshit. either call him out on it or wake him up early when he doesn't have class

went to a quiz half asleep this morning cuz of this shit

Genoseid    102

Frost mages

Rogues

Resto Druids

Disc Priests who stack fucking mastery

My gap closer DRing itself and my throwdown

All of those things are pissing me off. Fuck that shit.

Genesis    448

these 2 kids like to call me alot

when I don't pick up the first time, that doesnt give you permission to blow up my phone until I pick up ._.

/rage

Ammit    5159

Had to shovel snow over spring break. Pretty sure I fucked up my back/shoulder from doing so.

Wumbologist    14204

who the fuck decided it would be a good idea to put finals on a saturday? especially the saturday right after classes end so that i had 1 day to study. i've got one at 8:30 am and another at 12:30 pm, then i'm going back to sleep for the rest of the day.

edit:

holy fuck fuck this day - first question on the final totally blew me away, i had no idea what to do. then when im on the last 2 pages i had to take the biggest shit of my whole life, and finally had to rush to the bathroom with 20 minutes left to finish the test, basically bs'd the last 2 pages and then ran to the bathroom.

then i find that they fucking closed the business library until 12, great idea on the first day of finals week.

2nd edit:

holy fuck why did this dumb sorority bitch sit next to me and start complaining about some stupid shit on the phone and crying while im trying to study FUCK

fanfingtastic    171

went over to ex gf's house yesterday morning to lay in bed and fall asleep with her after i got out of work at 6 am and when we wake up at like noon she goes what do you think of us getting back together, and i didnt have an answer for it cuz all thats going through my head is how bad things ended and if we got back together how bad trust issues would be and how much we would fight

Wilson    12516

Science direct crashing my browser like a bitch whenever I try and download a paper.

Witticism    22

This kid who comes into the arcade that I work at and tries to break the games, then runs the fuck out before I can catch his ass and beat the shit out of him. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Police do nothing because he's a minor and also because effort.

Byte    1019

DAMMIT! I forgot to ask my bosses for the opening key and they forgot to give one to me so now i have to open tomorrow and I dont have a key to do it. XD

SO instead I have to wait till it closes and get the key then. So I will be getting to sleep around 3 am and waking up at 7am. T____T FML!

»Barron    7987

people texting me then i text them back then they text back later and ask why i didn't text them back

3DGoD    1689

Mega video takeing fucking 54 minnutes of my life cockblocking my fix of Jersey Shore :mad: going to bed

DrDroo    322

Fucking everyone bitching to me about our fantasy league when they are morons who couldn't even show up to the draft on time.

Myself for talking shit to myself for things that aren't even a real issue, yet giving myself breaks on things that ARE an issue.

My friends for having fucking horrible taste and never being around whenever I ask them for ANYTHING even something small like going to a concert with me.

Myself for wanting the appreciation and rep +'s off posts on DGZ and Pojo, wtf man.

Man "myself" is on here too often.