Sensei00S

League of Legends

18154 posts in this topic

This game is crack as fuck. Neone else here play??

1st name is DGz name n 2nd is their addy on LoL

SenseiDaDuelist - Sensei00S

Luppi - formula (i think)

OderusUrungus - OderusUrungus

Loony - Nexero

JP14 - EleJuan

bizzle788 - shadowbladezx

Canadian_Idiot - CanadianIdiot

zuluh - Candlejerk

Yeah its fun when you don't get Leavers or terrible players...which is basically every other game.

Also don't we already have two other topics for this lmao?

Also, mains? Vlad and Ashe here.

Yeah its fun when you don't get Leavers or terrible players...which is basically every other game.

Also don't we already have two other topics for this lmao?

Also, mains? Vlad and Ashe here.

Well tbh I add every good player I meet so I mostly play arranged games with solid ass players. Sorry for making this if we have 2 other threads I didnt kno. Whats ur name on there??

I main Sivir

I know a lot of people who play this game

I play pretty much any tanky character. Tanks/off-tanks are so much fun. Malphite and Amumu are my best, just picked up Shen, and I'm getting Rammus as soon as I can afford him with IP.

i do

current main is pantheon cause i just bought him and am gettin used to him.

op as fuck

other mains are warwick/shaco/mordekaiser

Add me ppl Sensei00S Just say ur from dgz

My friends are good. Watching them play is frustrating as fuck, whoever has more shit players on their team lose, doesn't matter if you have really good players, they cant overcome the handicap of being shorthanded.

Also, my friends don't have a main. They can play every character well which is awesome. They usually end up playing healer/support because other people dont like playing those, and they still take down more towers than the tanks.

Its sad they are having so much trouble getting together a good team of good players. Maybe DGZ should make a good team? I dont remember their screen names, I'll tell them to check here

Add me ppl Sensei00S Just say ur from dgz

added you.

if u wanna play, hit me up, and i'll smurf with you since ur just lvl 10

If you want to get some IHs going, I can get more people to play

I played a lot of Dota, and I've switched to this game after playing HoN for a bit. OderusUrungus is my user name. I play whoever the team needs, which is usually a tank lol

shens free to play this week

good week imo

I main Urgot ..... Or atleast I will once the buffs get released because his skill set is solid as fuck.

I own all the frees for this week except Malz and Hiemer lmao.

Nexero is my summoner name

My friends are good. Watching them play is frustrating as fuck, whoever has more shit players on their team lose, doesn't matter if you have really good players, they cant overcome the handicap of being shorthanded.

Also, my friends don't have a main. They can play every character well which is awesome. They usually end up playing healer/support because other people dont like playing those, and they still take down more towers than the tanks.

Its sad they are having so much trouble getting together a good team of good players. Maybe DGZ should make a good team? I dont remember their screen names, I'll tell them to check here

Yep. Even in the 1900+ elo solo queue ranked games, many of the matches are decided by who has the better 1600-1800 players on their team(who are only playing that high because of the duo queue system adding their rank stats together).

This game is much more team reliant than HoN or DoTa. You can't just carry multiple bads with agility anymore.

I main Urgot ..... Or atleast I will once the buffs get released because his skill set is solid as fuck.

Urgot isn't getting buffed though, he's getting reworked. There's no telling what his skill set will be after that.

Tbh i've only been playing like maybe 4 days n I'm pretty decent. I haven't played since sunday cuz I'm takin exams for school, but I'll be on for games tomorrow night. BTW slick wenever I see someone good I add them so I can play arranged games with them so that's my way of tryin to have at least a half decent team. But I think DGZ having a team is an awesome idea.

Urgot isn't getting buffed though, he's getting reworked. There's no telling what his skill set will be after that.

Eve was getting reworked too. Oh and go read the patch notes.

Urgot

Fixed a bug that was causing Urgot's auto-attack to have a slight delay when clicking a unit for the first time

Range increased to 425 from 400

Attack damage reduced to 51.6 from 54.1

Attack damage per level increased to 3.6 from 3.1

Acid Hunter

Base damage reduced to 15/45/75/105/135 from 30/60/90/120/150

Attack damage ratio increased to 0.85 from 0.7

Terror Capacitor base shield changed to 80/140/200/260/320 from 80/120/160/200/240

Noxian Corrosive Charge

Now deals physical damage instead of magic damage

Damage changed to 75/130/185/240/295 (+0.6 bonus attack damage) from 100/155/210/265/320

Now reduces 12/14/16/18/20% of the target's armor instead of 10/15/20/25/30 flat armor

Updated recommended items

tn_52.jpg

Eve was getting reworked too. Oh and go read the patch notes.

Urgot

Fixed a bug that was causing Urgot's auto-attack to have a slight delay when clicking a unit for the first time

Range increased to 425 from 400

Attack damage reduced to 51.6 from 54.1

Attack damage per level increased to 3.6 from 3.1

Acid Hunter

Base damage reduced to 15/45/75/105/135 from 30/60/90/120/150

Attack damage ratio increased to 0.85 from 0.7

Terror Capacitor base shield changed to 80/140/200/260/320 from 80/120/160/200/240

Noxian Corrosive Charge

Now deals physical damage instead of magic damage

Damage changed to 75/130/185/240/295 (+0.6 bonus attack damage) from 100/155/210/265/320

Now reduces 12/14/16/18/20% of the target's armor instead of 10/15/20/25/30 flat armor

Updated recommended items

tn_52.jpg

I read them. I guess I shouldn't believe what Riot says.

I still don't think he's viable. They crushed his early game, but I don't think they gave him enough late game to make up for it.

Also, they are reworking stealth in general, so the Eve buff/rework won't be until they figure that out.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wHp4VJ47v0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wHp4VJ47v0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wHp4VJ47v0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

lol "if baron wants to push a base he has to jungle for me"

Just played horrible in a game with Luppi. 1st game in a while and lag didn't help :( Did you block me?? lol Sorry man still workin @ it.

No I didn't block you lmao I just signed off. Everyone has a bad game lol.

Yea. I had to go board my plane @ the end like I was telling you, bout to take off now.