Sensei00S

League of Legends

+Gemstone Mine    2600

Its been a day? Give a week and come back

Just on paper I doubt he'll be better than thresh/leona, because he lacks as hard kill pressure

beetle    1115

Opinion on Braum and his effectiveness in solo q?

A god.  Give him Lucian and it's stun for days.

Bears!    897

Just had a team of Braum Support, Yasuo Mid, Lucian ADC, Vi Jung, Malphite Top and I've never won a game harder in my life.

beetle    1115

His cooldowns and mana costs are really good to and he can build pure tank and be effective.

+Paraliel+    8032

I wish team builder didn't suck cock so I could actually play a role I want without someone raging like a 12 year old. Oh well.

beetle    1115

Just literally had the hardest game of my life in Silver.  Never have I seen an adc that wanted to lose that badly, but god dammit I got the most clutch tf cards off in the world to seal it.

brotacular7    1574

i'm having a hard time getting the hang of lucian. i've mostly played ashe until now, recently bought lucian bc he seemed like a really good adc, but idk its really just not clicking for me right now. who got da tips n shit

beetle    1115

i'm having a hard time getting the hang of lucian. i've mostly played ashe until now, recently bought lucian bc he seemed like a really good adc, but idk its really just not clicking for me right now. who got da tips n shit

play aggressive, auto after every ability, use his ult whenever.  He's probably the easiest adc to play and one of the best.

• Upvote 1

Drewsifer    49

Ashe has a lot of burst compared to Lucian in trades, she'll often lead with her passive's crit before anything else and slow to keep autoing them as they try to run away, which is really linear and only works if you're ahead tbh.

If you're having trouble trading with Lucian, most of his damage comes from his passive. Make sure to use your passive autos before other abilities otherwise you're going to be missing out on a lot of damage. Save your E for your own positional errors and slows they might have, or to avoid cc. Otherwise he's pretty standards as an ADC, but his kit makes him super versatile to deal with any lane. 

The more you play him the easier it'll get for you so just spam him until you get the hang of him/know when to go for kills/etc. If you can play Lucian I don't think you'll need to learn any other adc tbh. 

• Upvote 1

Indignation    2858

Won my first ranked :P

Leona 3/6/29 (I know I could do better, I was 2/1/5 before we started ganking but top fed darius 8 kills in 10 minutes, so naturally he was starting to like 2 hit ko everyone lol. I think 5 of 6 my deaths were to that guy.

Laned with Caitlyn vs Braum and Varus. Although we dominated our lane, it was cutthroat. They thought i was retreating and leaving cait to die but i would grab stun back in and heal and cait get the double kill :P

• Upvote 2

Bears!    897

Played Zyra and Syndra mid for the first time today.

Holy fuck, why aren't these champions played more?

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8032

Syndra is played quite a lot, however she is very mana hungry.

Zyra is usually better as a support. She was played as a mid laner on release though.

+Gemstone Mine    2600

Zyra has lots of mana issues, iffy ratios which doesnt really give her much burst damage, and absolutely no defense or way to stop assasins from just slaughtering her, so she isn't particularly useful as other utility mage. Most of the time you are better off picking someone who falls into the assasin camp or the utility camp, not one of the ones in limbo. Its better to play her as support because of that lack of safety mid lane, and so she can still provide the utility without being a prime target who happens to have a good chuck of your gold.

Kahlil    806

I usually play syndra or lulu if im against a lebanc in lane.

Syndra is one of the few champs that can outburst leblanc post 6.

I usually play syndra or lulu if im against a lebanc in lane.

Syndra is one of the few champs that can outburst leblanc post 6.
I just play talon and beat the living shit out of leblanc like she was my pregnant girlfriend.

JCSchwarz    535

Just duo'd with my Diamond 4 friend. He's gotten so much better than before haha. 1 or 2 more wins till I'm out of the true ELO Hell that is Plat 5.

beetle    1115

or a nerf, either way fuck that champion.  It's the Kassidin effect.  She has a silence and huge burst, there's literally nothing you can do about it except hope you live and outburst her.

Bears!    897
Played a few games as Syndra todat against LB and wrecked her shit, for what thats worth.
  • Upvote 1

decaflol    490

Leblanc, Soraka, and Nidalee are cancer. Thank god they're looking at them.