Sensei00S

League of Legends

+Gemstone Mine    2596

I feel like the issue with veigar has more to do with him getting to the point where he is actually assassin-proof than anything else. Veigar's always been a problem when he gets to the point where an assassin clicks on him to go in and veigar just hits all buttons and blows him up before he can hurt veigar, and with the stack changes that happens a lot earlier than most assassins can handle.

Drewsifer    49

Veigars abilities are also really hard to hit if you build QSS and properly use it. Like in high elo nobody goes till 3 items against veigar without qss, you usually see it immediately after IE + Shiv/PD. 

+Gemstone Mine    2596

except for his ult being a large portion of his burst damage, ballpark of 1000 or so with a reasonable 3 item build, which just straight 2hkos a lot of champs with q ult. And for the purpose of assassins, his skills are actually fairly easy to land because most of them at some point have to get up in his face, and it's usually not hard to aim a meteor in that case. They could bitch out to dodge it, but it still results in veigar having fairly good match-ups against most 'fair' assassins, the ones that can't instagib him in less than 1.25 seconds. Zed's a pretty good exception, but veigar deleting most ap assassins kinda limits your options to talon and zed as far as assassins go, and talon has his own list of problems, foremost being that he's a useless sack of shit if he gets behind/doesn't snowball. Veigar's only real major flaw right now is just that bruisers are so good and while he can hurt them, they can get him before he gets them. The cage isn't that useful at stopping the garen pain train from running him over

packdaddy    737

Veigar is ridiculous

I don't really rate Noct though feels like he doesn't do enough when his ult is on cd

well i played a game last night where i took TP mid noc, and we have a TF top. if i didnt have ult to come to his lane, or bot, i could TP to him in a bush ward, he could stun, i could follow up with terror and its an easy kill. the terror is so strong honestly... one of the best things about his kit besides the Q i think

Nish    253

If you're using TP, then you could do that on literally any champion with any form of cc. The only reason to play Noc is his ult and in midlane I feel there's no reason to pick him over TF who has more consistent CC (unless your team really needs AD) - in the jungle Nocturne is pretty ok, although he suffers from Warwick syndrome of struggling gankwise outside of his ult. You should prioritise champions you're comfortable with though so if the pick is working out for you then carry on!

i have so much fun playing sivir mid if we have something like lulu top. the spellshield on both sivir and nocturne makes laning against some people really easy

packdaddy    737

If you're using TP, then you could do that on literally any champion with any form of cc. The only reason to play Noc is his ult and in midlane I feel there's no reason to pick him over TF who has more consistent CC (unless your team really needs AD) - in the jungle Nocturne is pretty ok, although he suffers from Warwick syndrome of struggling gankwise outside of his ult. You should prioritise champions you're comfortable with though so if the pick is working out for you then carry on!

u have tons of roaming pressure as noc mid tho. with his ult, u can roam a lot, and u can TP back to lane and stuff as well as gank with it. thats why ive been using it. its really strong mid/top... im not a good jg but ive used him jg and done well also, hes just harder to get to 6 in the jg than any other place. mid is the easiest to get him to 6, then u have insane pressure all over the map

Elements    569

Looked at the patch notes. I can still just play Janna for the whole season. Thats me sorted lol.

Nish    253

Not sure I like new Graves, he's strong but I think he feels a bit clunky to play.

+Malcolm    4606

graves was pure shit last season. i think he will be good now

noc mid isnt a thing

ive decided to make a push for challenger in the beginning of the season and if i dont get it within a month that is it for me i think

LionHeart77    64
So not that I am not excited about GBM playing with Impact in NA but can someone explain to me how this new org(who bought coast) is bringing like 3 imports in? I thought the rule was established to prevent another lmq thing. The only player announced so far thats NA is Konkwon.

Also why in the world would they ditch shrimp for a relative unknown(moon).

Dominator    1517

so initial view of the patch: Yasuo is 100% pick or ban

So is Trynd, Soraka, Graves and Mundo.  As are Jax and Irelia when people find out how op guinsoo is.  As is Warwick, but nobody will find that out.

tsm hauntzer, kasing, and svenskeron

ABANDON SHIP, ABANDON SHIP

I really hate DL.  But at least 2 positions are a definite upgrade while the other 2 could be as well.

So not that I am not excited about GBM playing with Impact in NA but can someone explain to me how this new org(who bought coast) is bringing like 3 imports in? I thought the rule was established to prevent another lmq thing. The only player announced so far thats NA is Konkwon.

Also why in the world would they ditch shrimp for a relative unknown(moon).

I think it's because Impact has been in NA for 2 years.  If he hasn't then idk.  Moon either knows GBM and plays with him a lot in Korea or Shrimp didn't want to be on the team.

packdaddy    737

so im on the "jax op" train... im also thinking caitlyn is fuckin broken with the rapid firecannon. it procs so much. been testing a bunch of shit. full ATK speed AP mid kogmaw. hybrid jax, im sure kayle is busted with guinsoos, i didnt think about irelia or WW but those both sound insane also...

Dominator    1517

so im on the "jax op" train... im also thinking caitlyn is fuckin broken with the rapid firecannon. it procs so much. been testing a bunch of shit. full ATK speed AP mid kogmaw. hybrid jax, im sure kayle is busted with guinsoos, i didnt think about irelia or WW but those both sound insane also...

Ya Kayle is too. Unfortunately not in the jungle, she gets beat up too bad.

LionHeart77    64
Everything feels so broke. Its soo much fun. Except laning against pre-hotfix Pantheon. Holy moly that is aids. Heals for every last hit. Spears you anytime you get in range which he can pretty much keep doing on cooldown because he can cast it 7 times on his lv 1 mana bar O_o. Pots and farm is how I like to play top lane >_>.

Nish    253

That's weird, I'm really not finding this patch fun at all so far lol

Something about it just feels really off to me, hard to be inspired to play at all

LionHeart77    64
Finding all the new stuff and discovering optimal build paths is hella fun. And playing the "how many champs is rageblade broke on" game has some fun times.

Oh and people have more things to bitch about than my main so I actually get to play her.

Dominator    1517

Finding all the new stuff and discovering optimal build paths is hella fun. And playing the "how many champs is rageblade broke on" game has some fun times.

Oh and people have more things to bitch about than my main so I actually get to play her.

Ya, that's what I find the most fun about the game.  Me and my friends were ready to quit.  But with all these changes and w/ the added pick your positions and the 3 and 4 man ques.  I'm totally sucked back in.

Also, Xin is op w/ guinsoo.  They have already nerfed it on the pbe though.

• Upvote 1