JCSchwarz

Is this the Krusty Krab?

Cosmic    89

Wow, kinda dirty on both ends honestly. Regardless of what this shadow kid said to you(unless it's something about your family) it's the Internet, your pretty emotional. At the same time him posting nudes of a girl that didn't give him the time of day is too funny/sad. +1 smashd on shadow

• Upvote 5

»Ray    1998

You're an absolute cunt, you really crossed a line. That wasn't even remotely funny, it was like watching a kid get beaten up by a kid 2 years older than him. Just pathetic on YOUR behalf.

• Upvote 32
  • Downvote 18

Wilson    13844

From her facebook:

"boyfriend is rob. he's managed to make me smile at least once a day for the last 10 months, and counting. letting go of the past has been a lifesaver. i'm finally happy, don't try to take that away from me. so, keep the drama to yourselves"

Feel kinda bad for her now. =-|

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Faint    5719

Dude, I'm not a massive fan of pat but that's fucking horrible. There is a line, you didn't just cross it, you annhialated it. Even when he was begging you still threw it back in his face, ray pretty much summed it up in saying that you are a complete cunt for doing this.

Having said that, I'm never ever gonna call you out or argue with you online, cos that's fucking diabolical. No matter what he said, that was harsh.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

Faint    5719

seriously though, this is probably the harshest thing i've seen on dgz. the oracle virgin stuff was harsh but man it was nothing compared to this, and oracle continued to be a dick throughout, pat started begging ect.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

+rei+    35450

i editted the OP out because of the damage control being run, but seriously you're a dick.

• Upvote 30
  • Downvote 9