PJ

Final Fantasy

Best Final Fantasy?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. ???

+Paraliel+    8030

14 is lame

The fact that you think Squall isn't a terribly written character makes me question your opinion on anything.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+rei+    34642
but remember, Cloud is worse than Guy or Squall or Gau or Krile
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

website is bad    2172

hey remember how snow is like totally reprehensible and even when he gets over that is boring?

but man FUCK cloud

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

website is bad    2172

cloud is actually someone who will grow on you, squall is a shitter forever

stay mad

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+Urthor    10220

I don't necessarily think that Cloud et all are good characters, actually belay that Gau is gr8 why the hate, but remember that these games were written in prehistory.  Tropes that today are nauseatingly overused, just, weren't, back in the day, altho this is more ff6/7 than the later ones.

+rei+    34642
Hey let us scout the troll depth in peace!
  • Downvote 1

JustBeKrillin    375

So because I have a different opinion than you I am judged as a troll? rei I always considered you pretty mature but I am questioning myself if I thought right or not.

Selphie is a great character, Irvine is at the least entertaining, and the villains are generally a lot of fun.

(Can't fight you on the battle system, I had a lto of fun with it but I also explicitly attempted to be broken as fuck using refines and card mod a lot)

I'm sad you forgot about Zell. IMO he's the heart of the game

that marcus kid    2426

Also I feel squall could have been better written but he had potential to be a fine character I mean you can choose certain dialogue which makes him either more warm or more cold but he is basicly just a closed off teenager

I don't like 13s gameplay battle system or story but i can understand people enjoying the story because i enjoyed the 13-2 story alot idk i just dont like lightning but its all opinion based and people shouldnt really take what others say about it to heart

When i come to the ff thread i want a feel good time

»Digbick    7257

I like type 0, but the only thing that pisses me off is the camera

• Upvote 1

website is bad    2172

So because I have a different opinion than you I am judged as a troll? rei I always considered you pretty mature but I am questioning myself if I thought right or not.

actually its the 7 years where youve been a waste of bandwidth

hth~

JustBeKrillin    375

hth~

Keep up the harassment and I'll report your IP address. I'm pretty sick of being judged by you.

• Upvote 5

+Paraliel+    8030

hth~

Keep up the harassment and I'll report your IP address. I'm pretty sick of being judged by you.

.......?

Like yeah let's all chill but....what?

• Upvote 1

»Noelle    5847

hth~

LOL

JustBeKrillin    375

Look, any of you can have your own opinion. You like Cloud more than Squall Cool, good for you. The reason I'm not debating with rei on this is because he's welcome to like who he likes. I like Squall, but he shouldn't go about treating me like shit for my own personal opinion. If he or anyone else can't handle an opinion they should probably just not reply. He should be smart enough to realize he can't convince someone to change their opinion once their mind is already made up. I like Squall, he likes Cloud. I'd be happy to leave it at that but this claire user likes to hop around the board attacking me. He/she continues and I will seriously report them. I'm not putting up with it.

+Paraliel+    8030

Please report claire to the non-existant cyber police. I'm sure they will go after her for saying mean things to you.

+Gojira    1706

Is this real life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97GiRk8_HQ8

JustBeKrillin    375

Please report claire to the non-existant cyber police. I'm sure they will go after her for saying mean things to you.

Haraasment, or e-bullying they call it is a serious crime now. Your not so anonymous anymore. They do take it serious and I've already landed a few people in trouble. Claire may be next if they wanna keep pushing.

»...Arson    7756

Haraasment, or e-bullying they call it is a serious crime now. Your not so anonymous anymore. They do take it serious and I've already landed a few people in trouble. Claire may be next if they wanna keep pushing.

no you haven't, and no they won't.

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8030

You literally are one of the dumbest people I've ever met