orangeeyes

Say something to someone that will never hear it

Living Legend    3798

Genoseid:

I don't know you, and even scarier, you may never read this. But I felt it was my obligation as a fellow human being to post. I want you to know that I truly care. Life IS worth it. Life can be really shitty at times, we all know that, but it does get better. You feel hopelessness, and yet, just by the fact that you are alive, you have hope. You have the promise of another day on this earth, complete with all the bounty that brings. Pleasure, or any sensation at all is what makes life worth living, what makes us human. Your profile tells me you are 19. You're the same age as me. We have so much time left on this earth, so much left to experience. Do not rob yourself of that. If you are living in hell, work to change that. Find things you enjoy, people you enjoy, whatever it takes to make you happy. This is not an impossible task. It is completely within your own power. Seize the day, and experience the rapturous joys of life! You feel bad now, but within every second, minute, hour, day that goes by is contained infinite opportunities for you to change this. Be happy, for you are living. You are allotted these opportunities. Take advantage of them, and live the best life you can! Talk to someone about these problems. If you have no one else, talk to me. Talk to anyone. Work through these issues, overcome them, and reclaim your life.

I've done what I can. I love you.

James

• Upvote 39
  • Downvote 1

SSJ Grumpig    5618

geno, i only have one thing to say that was not said by living legend

you are not the only one, man. it gets better.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

GENGAR    3015

Holy shit this can't be happening. Suicide is never the answer dude. I really hope you read all the support you're getting man because it's all true.

Keep strong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Twitter    2057

Geno, whatever it is that is making you even think of such an act, well, it can only make you stronger, I really hope you read this, we all care, it gets better, it's all been said, but no harm in reading it again. You have so much more to live for, don't let it go to waste.

Hope you're okay, dude.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

He PM'd me earlier today. I consider the situation momentarily resolved.

My thanks to the DGZers who helped me find his location and alert the authorities.

My thanks to the DGZers who came to support him in this thread.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

PsyKnz    195

I take it that's what the urgent announcement was in regards to? I tried to click it but it was dead by then.

Hope you make it through this Geno!

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

Geno is fine.

• Upvote 2

HellFox    472

When I told you I didn't just want sex I lied and the real reason I broke up with you is cause I got bored with you.

P.S I had sex with your sister

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

»Rimmer    2210

I wish we were still friends. I don't know how to reach out to you; it feels like too much time has passed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kanade    1532

I just wanted to let you know how much I'v missed you. After you died I tried my best to be strong for mom and myself. Entering high school I feel like I tried to numb the pain by ignoring the fact that it happened but nearing the end I realize how much it affected me. I gained a lot of weight, started doing bad in school, gave up at everything, shutout and hated everyone. I didn't want anyones help. Didn't want to talk to anyone. I thought I could bare the burden on my own. These last few months before I go out into the world I'v had a lot of time to think about life and everything you taught me. I'v come to realize how short this life actually is and how short of time I have to do something meaningful with my life. I will always love and appreciate everything you did for me dad.

-Nicholas

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

▲Ɐ▲    3878

while youre still one of my best mates, youre a massive rancorous fuckhead and i hate you. i wish youd lose weight and become quasi-attractive so i could fuck you and stop hanging out with you.

• Upvote 5

»Ray    1888

while youre still one of my best mates, youre a massive rancorous fuckhead and i hate you. i wish youd lose weight and become quasi-attractive so i could fuck you and stop hanging out with you.

probably my favourite post ever.

• Downvote 1

»Nut    671

i understand that you are still broken and in pieces over your last relationship but how can you ever move on if you don't grow up and try? you've got to take a shot. there's mutual interest and i'm willing to help you; i want you to be happy. i can do that. but i can't do it alone. that will never work. it can't be a situation where i'm pulling 100% of the weight. you have got to want happiness.

• Downvote 1

Dillon    113

I probably would have never tuned in to your show had no my friend told me to watch you. He told me that you were funny and that he liked you for your appeal. After my friend died, I began to watch your show.... and when you went off air I was crushed. Now that you're on TBS, I watch your show monday-thursday. You're a huge inspiration to me, and I bet you're the kind of person that would be surprised to know that you have admirers. I admire the fact that you were valedictorian of your class, that you graduated from Harvard, and that you represent the "weird" kid. More "weird" kids like me need role models like you. I truly look up to you, and I see my friend in you.

• Downvote 1

+rei+    34508

Yknow you can just message Conan on twitter right

• Upvote 1

Dillon    113

Yknow you can just message Conan on twitter right

lol i'd rather say it in person

• Downvote 1

Lirum    590

thus "say something to someone that will never hear it." ;)

ie posting on his twitter

• Upvote 1

i understand that you are still broken and in pieces over your last relationship but how can you ever move on if you don't grow up and try? you've got to take a shot. there's mutual interest and i'm willing to help you; i want you to be happy. i can do that. but i can't do it alone. that will never work. it can't be a situation where i'm pulling 100% of the weight. you have got to want happiness.

Dude, don't even try.

»Nut    671

Dude, don't even try.

you're right, but i still am.