orangeeyes

Say something to someone that will never hear it

»...Arson    7757
I used to tell stories. None of them were too bad. They're still my biggest regrets. Make the effort. Make the change.
  • Upvote 3

Indignation    2858

please respond  ;(

Thats me all the time...   =) o.o =-| :( :S ;(... Why NO ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is everyday so difficult? Sometimes, when I am anxious and frustrated, I wish I could force my self to not worry about anything but it never works.

+rei+    34688
I just favourited one of your ex fiancées tweets better lie to all my friends about how i wasted no time to start hitting on her again

+Silver    1008

Edited because Rei likes realy shit:

I fucken love you but ur so fucken stupid sometimes. I try to understand you but ur love is foreign to me. One day I think your flirty and the next day you tell me you have a bae. I don't understand why ur trying to do, but I am done playing games with you. Its me or him, you choose who's right for you.

• Downvote 1

Elements    569

You are perfect in every single possible way. THE ONE. Maybe in another life.

I should have just gone with it when you told me you want the bj. To be honest, I really would have if I knew what bj was. Sorry for not being on the same page with you, but it also felt embarassing for me when I had to ask my friend what you were saying.
  • Upvote 12

Berdversary    181
God fuckin dammit, now that I have a job and I can actually support my family and generate some much needed income because our welfare money is going to get cut, your coming to me for money? FOR FUCKING YUGIOH?

Oh, really I should pay you back for all the times we hung out together, because now all of a sudden there's price on our "friendship".

Look at yourself you tool, you are the fuckin picture of affluent and I'm a poor as shit Mexican. Maybe if you didn't spend all your ridiculous amount of allowance on every fucking deck that tops and holo the fuck out of them, you would be able to buy yourself some damn lunch.

Oh, you thought I was cool before and now I'm a cuntbag? Stop taking shit for granted, I have to skip lunch every single day in order to make ends meet.

FUCK.

Dawgy    2039

You're the equivalent of a person that would browse through old, resolved IT tickets, reopening them and providing your input shortly before closing them again, because you think people actually care what you have to say about milk that was spilled over a week ago.

»Sharpman    4801

you're in my thoughts when I'm awake

Now you're haunting my dreams again

it's 5 in the morning and now I'm losing it

what did I do to deserve this? 

• Upvote 1

IonCharge    691

Holy fucking shit thanks for ruining the community we actually had growing.

fuck im nearly done with you're thirsty-as-fuck habits can you just cut it out, and grow the balls to actually own up to what you've done instead of putting the rest of us in the shit. jfc 

Nate1080    1232

Holy fucking shit thanks for ruining the community we actually had growing.
fuck im nearly done with you're thirsty-as-fuck habits can you just cut it out, and grow the balls to actually own up to what you've done instead of putting the rest of us in the shit. jfc 

I'm very curious to know more back story about this. Seems juicy.

confuse rei    5608

I would have told u the answers to that exam even if you didnt squeeze your boobs while asking

• Upvote 1

»Audioslayne    909

When I met you I loved how you were just like me.  Now that time has gone on I realize you're just like the me i used to be.

This isn't right.  I don't know what to do from here.   Every solution sucks.

anduril38    358

Last few weeks with you have been magical, and have made me happier then I have been in ages. I love you, and cannot wait to start our relationship. 

• Upvote 2

iDunnoBro    822

I would have told u the answers to that exam even if you didnt squeeze your boobs while asking

"The answer is D"
"...But this isn't a multiple choice test"
";)"

+rei+    34688
Everything you do makes me smile and my greatest fear is I will somehow throw this away; its too early in a relationship to be this invested, even if we were talking and bantering for months beforehand

»...Arson    7757

you're the god damn Dr. Professor of my hardest class, please teach me something for fuck sakes.

• Upvote 2

fractal    2488
I'm lost, and I need everyone I know. All of you (my friends). But you can't be here. You live 2.5 hours away, with all of your own lives. I feel the clouds over me every day. I used to be excited, think that I was on to something. Now, I don't know where I'm headed. I'm a stranger in a strange land. I don't make many friends, and I'm not a social master, so I'm bored, alone, and for the first time in my life, lonely. It reminds me of the pain that came when my happiness shattered. No one here will know it. I don't show it to anyone. I won't. Every day is the same day. I just want some people in my life, because, now, I'm alone, and lonely, and I don't like it. I don't like that I've changed. I can't go back to being who I was, and I'm anxious about change. I don't know what to do. "I'll suffer with some grace."
  • Upvote 1

Indignation    2858

A lonely road to freedom.

You once told me deep down I was dark.

I tried to be a light.

Denial was my plight.

A mask of black and white.

Realizing I must be darker than night.

My wounded soul to blight.

The lonely road...

Truly, the darkest road.

• Upvote 1

I found it cool when you took the tune of a famous song and make a song for me, but after constantly singing it to my face for 2 years, it got boring and I'd rather have you not say it. Not to mention our relationship was much better those days so I get sad each time I remember the song.

Keitzo    33

You started dating some gooba I knew. I was worried about you due to his past history but didn't want to say anything because I'd already once expressed an interest in you and never wanted to come across as a jealous figure trying to split up your relationship. Next thing I know we're on skype and your best friends calls to tell you that this gooba you're dating cheated on you, you get a bit sad but take it on the chin and I'm forced to tell you what I know about him and his previous short and very volatile relationships. 

Despite our lengthy conversation you're still with him and all over him in town and stuff? You even know he's bipolar with scars and threatened to cut himself when people started talking about his cheating and you still want to be with him? You've been together less than a month you can't be that attached that you can't leave this crazy bastard?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

PS Don't even try to use me as support when this goes wrong like it usually does.