orangeeyes

Say something to someone that will never hear it

fractal    2488
I'm lost, and I need everyone I know. All of you (my friends). But you can't be here. You live 2.5 hours away, with all of your own lives. I feel the clouds over me every day. I used to be excited, think that I was on to something. Now, I don't know where I'm headed. I'm a stranger in a strange land. I don't make many friends, and I'm not a social master, so I'm bored, alone, and for the first time in my life, lonely. It reminds me of the pain that came when my happiness shattered. No one here will know it. I don't show it to anyone. I won't. Every day is the same day. I just want some people in my life, because, now, I'm alone, and lonely, and I don't like it. I don't like that I've changed. I can't go back to being who I was, and I'm anxious about change. I don't know what to do. "I'll suffer with some grace."
  • Upvote 1

Indignation    2858

A lonely road to freedom.

You once told me deep down I was dark.

I tried to be a light.

Denial was my plight.

A mask of black and white.

Realizing I must be darker than night.

My wounded soul to blight.

The lonely road...

Truly, the darkest road.

• Upvote 1

I found it cool when you took the tune of a famous song and make a song for me, but after constantly singing it to my face for 2 years, it got boring and I'd rather have you not say it. Not to mention our relationship was much better those days so I get sad each time I remember the song.

Keitzo    33

You started dating some gooba I knew. I was worried about you due to his past history but didn't want to say anything because I'd already once expressed an interest in you and never wanted to come across as a jealous figure trying to split up your relationship. Next thing I know we're on skype and your best friends calls to tell you that this gooba you're dating cheated on you, you get a bit sad but take it on the chin and I'm forced to tell you what I know about him and his previous short and very volatile relationships. 

Despite our lengthy conversation you're still with him and all over him in town and stuff? You even know he's bipolar with scars and threatened to cut himself when people started talking about his cheating and you still want to be with him? You've been together less than a month you can't be that attached that you can't leave this crazy bastard?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

PS Don't even try to use me as support when this goes wrong like it usually does.

confuse rei    5642

i need to take a shit really bad

you wanted to tell this to the shit ?

»CheyMcFly    4637
We used to be best friends. All three of us. We did everything together and it seemed perfect. I always had someone I could talk to. I always had company. Then we had a petty argument about who even remembers anymore and we havent spoken in years. Your family members see me at work and try to get me to talk to you. They say you dont even remember why we arent friends anymore. I dont know. You just threw our friendship away over something so silly. You guys kept telling my boyfriend that you are better off without me. That's one reason why I am hesistant. I guess a lot of things have improved for me as well- but I would never say it's because I'm not friends with you. I left a comment on our mutual friends photo and one of you liked it. It made me miss you guys more than it should of. One of you is married and has a kid- the other bought a house with her bf. I'm glad things are going well for you guys. I just wish I could of been apart of it.
  • Upvote 6

You took my seat in class today so you could "see the presentation better".

There were like no diagrams and you slept through the whole thing.

I could fucking see your drool.

Screw you, man.

Souji Seta    673

I'll wait a lifetime for you, even if you don't end up loving me in the end. I'll still be waiting.

+Urthor    10235

Last few weeks with you have been magical, and have made me happier then I have been in ages. I love you, and cannot wait to start our relationship. 

Wrong thread buddy

confuse rei    5642
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP
  • Upvote 6

+scuzzlebutt    23568

sorry

Twitter    2057

i hate your dog so fucking much

he isnt cute

he is old as shit 

you guys baby him to the point where this fucking dog hates every human but you 3

i have never had so much hatred for a non human being as i do for your hideous dog

he is missing teeth

fuck your dog

weg3g34gh

I HATE YOUR STUPID DOG

:-)

• Upvote 4

I don't get why you broke up with your girlfriend because she masturbates too much. Then again, I dont know why you felt compelled to tell me all this.

• Upvote 8

+rei+    35053
you started cooking for me for a 7 pm dinner at 11 am i cant be more awestruck
  • Upvote 2

skullvarnish    378

Please stop telling me you want me to "marry a nice white girl" so that you can "have at least 1 all white grandchild". 1. That's really racist. 2. It's my life. 3. I haven't decided if I want kids or if I'm adopting if I do want kids. 4. I can't promise you my partner will be female. 

• Upvote 1

»CheyMcFly    4637
You are literally the most disgusting person I have ever seen. Every day you come into class with a two liter of pepsi, two garlicy hot pockets, and theee silces of pizza. You drink the pepsi straight from the bottle, loudly grunt every few seconds, and chew like a fucking cow. Every second I hear that awful chewing or grunting noise I get more and more unreasonably angry. Hell I didnt even think you were in this class until you signed the attendance sheet today. You sit there reading mlp fanfics and watching ygo abridged and will randomly grunt loudly or go into a laughing fit. You havent done one ounce of work and have the worst BO I have ever had to smell. If this class wasnt completely full I would move away from all of my friends just to get away from you.
  • Upvote 5

Plsnobully    776
Sorry but your girlfriend is ugly as sin, nobody wants to hear about your sex life. No, you can't get with any girls, you lucked out and whenever you tried hitting on girls to show me "how it's done" you get rejected harsher than I ever have.

Also, please stop telling me to hit on every girl at a bar I'm not desperate to be in a relationship like you.

»Sharpman    4800

You honestly make every day of my life hard. I've hit a wall, I'm getting worse instead of better and it's starting to affect everything I do. I hate talking to people about it because I don't like complaining about the same thing for the longest time (though I guess I feel more than free to do it on here). What, almost two and a half years now? "grow up and get over it" says my head

I hate still thinking of you and every stupid little thing about you. You aren't right for me. You tore me apart, you threw me in the dirt. Why do I still care?

I feel like my life is the most frustrating perpetuating cycle. Play card games, people don't take you seriously. Play card games, I stop thinking about you because I become enthralled. Don't play card games, and well... yeah. 

"real people don't care what you do/ you'll find a girl who likes you for who you are"

thanks for the great advice. Let me know when these people exist. Most of the people who do feel this way are people I met through card games who live on different spots of the continent/ world. 

---

I haven't thought about you in a while, but guess that you were just right that being around me is depressing. Sorry that I'm not as happy as you all the time and that I wouldn't build my life around you, only to put myself at risk of you finding a career/ opportunity and peacing out of the monthly lease and leaving me without a roomate. I wish I could be not depressing to be around, but it's not as easy of a process as one might think. I try to be pleasant to be around but guess I didn't do a good enough job. Glad I haven't heard from you in four months

---

I honestly just probably need a large dose of self confidence

• Upvote 2

»rap tap    20159

i wish you would've considered giving flygon a mega-evolution

• Upvote 11