Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sharpman

Combining the mechanics: Miracle Synchro Fusion

27 posts in this topic

*if this is in the wrong spot delete/ move it

Ever since Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste was announced for Duelist Revolution, and made for the anime, I loved the design. If anything, he looks awesome at least, even though he has a sub par effect and isn't usable much outside of E Heros / Super Poly decks. So, I've been trying to create some consistent, reliable way to get him going ever since his release... With litle luck. Most attempts have failed. The culmination of my testing found a Neo Spacian Junk / Debris deck to be the best means, but it just ran out of steam too quick and was too weak.

Any DGZers care to shed some light on this?

The easiest route would probably be modifying a Deep Sea Diva-esque deck that already has Abz0 in it to include this. Mali + Diva makes Stardust/DED/RDA/Scrap, and then you can Miracle Synch this off afterwards using that synch + a hero.

I've seen it get spammed in Fudo Synchro variants (ie: Junk/Tuningware abuse)

Miracle Synchro Fusion is not the route of choice for Dragoequites.

Super Polymerization is. You provide the Warrior; the opponent will provide the Dragon Synchro.

Since DREV and the Sept 2010 banned list I was in love with the idea of dropping a 3200 beatstick with one card. I tried testing a bunch of different D-Hero engines, like Salvo, Chaos, and standard DAD, but Miracle Synchro Fusion just became another dead card along with others in the deck. Most of the time I just ended up bluffing with it to +1.

The next best thing I guess could be Dragunity, if you could some how get warriors in that deck >_>

Yes, let's waste our time providing both of the materials ourselves.

If you want to play with a deck that uses other Synchro Fusions, you could try Supreme Arcanite.dek with Junk Synchron/Apprentice Magician/Synchro Fusionist/Other stuff.

The deck can also get out Draco if you end up making Black Rose or whatever, considering Junk Synchron is a warrior.

Eh. Tech it into Heroes, Super Poly a Stardust or something and trololol.

Why have only two people in this thread said Super Poly

WHY

For fuck's sake people are you THAT desperate to summon it with worse cards?

I believe your avatar speaks volumes right now.

I've tried the idea of spys combined with the teleport engine, and expanded on that a bit to use both supreme arcanite/axon kicker.

I just couldn't find the right ratio to summon either consistantly.

If its possible, its just finding the right build.

Super Poly is my fav in heros btw, </3 Scrap Dragon/Stardust.

Why are you even trying Supreme Arcanite or Ultimate Psychicer

I keep posting in this thread for a reason people, I want you to be successful

Like I said, I was focusing on the teleport engine with Spys, ect to have the option to go into either arcanite / Android / Hyper Blaster (Overdrive / Commander) / ect, so after those syncs do theit job...be it force cards, blow up cards, I can follow up with a fat monster that resists alot of random destruction, or another fat body that generates more advantage...by no means the deck's win condition.

Axon generally being the fusion most played. But this deck never flowed too well.

But the more I look at the next set, the more I wanna make a pure Phychic, with 3 Miracles and 3 Axons, and you can't even hate on me for that Atem.

Super Polymerization is. You provide the Warrior; the opponent will provide the Dragon Synchro.

Or vice versa in the Six Sam match.

Or vice versa in the Six Sam match.

:/ And waste 2 or more cards (Tuner+Non-Tuner), as well as 2 more cards (Super Poly + discard fodder)? If you have a Dragon Synchro on the field already, you should be fine. And when did decks that usually use Warriors Synchro? LIGHT Dual doesn't, and that's probably the only deck that Sides (or can Main, even) Super Polymerization.

Even if it's a nice solution against Shi En, if you already have Stardust or Scrap Dragon or Black Rose, etc, then you should have an answer to Shi En already (unless they have Magatama which is a Counter Trap so you'd have to use Super Polymerization before you Nuke with Black Rose, destroy shit with Scrap Dragon, or negate Shi En's (or any other) effect with Stardust Dragon).

itt

Atem gets ignored lol. Repeatedly.

Haha.

super poly in miracle gemini

or anything running super poly

everyone and their mother comes into control of at least one dragon synchro or warrior monster in the course of the average yugioh game and the opponent will do the same

and sometimes your opponent will even summon stardust and a warrior themselves at the same time

*sobbing*

Why have only two people in this thread said Super Poly

WHY

For fuck's sake people are you THAT desperate to summon it with worse cards?

For the same reason many people don't bother to actually test out potential tech concepts that pop into their heads and instead just go 'hay guiz will dis werk!?' methinks.

Because Miracle is 'cheaper' resource wise and overall easier to play. Super actually requires investment, skill and timing, even IF it's going to hurt so much more when it actually goes off.

*wailing*

For the same reason many people don't bother to actually test out potential tech concepts that pop into their heads and instead just go 'hay guiz will dis werk!?' methinks.

Because Miracle is 'cheaper' resource wise and overall easier to play. Super actually requires investment, skill and timing, even IF it's going to hurt so much more when it actually goes off.

wat. How is eating your opponent's Dragon-Type Synchro Monster while you (or they) have a Warrior-Type losing more card advantage/being harder than Synchro Summoning into your own Dragon-Type whilst having a Warrior-Type on the field/Graveyard? Not to mention, in LIGHT Dual, you can eat LIGHT, WATER, and EARTH monsters (and FIRE and WIND in OCG-land). >_>

In Junk and Debris, I wouldn't use the Synchro Fusions at all...

and soon to be dark in ocg land too

:|

You lie. Escuridao has not been announced for the OCG regions.

God DAMN it Hero fans want it though.

You lie. Escuridao has not been announced for the OCG regions.

God DAMN it Hero fans want it though.

yet, but they have no reason not to release him sooner or later.

i just hope they keep the manga effect because tbh anything else and he will be broken beyond belief

and when he does come out that will probably be the sign to konami that future fusion needs to be banned

wat. How is eating your opponent's Dragon-Type Synchro Monster while you (or they) have a Warrior-Type losing more card advantage/being harder than Synchro Summoning into your own Dragon-Type whilst having a Warrior-Type on the field/Graveyard? Not to mention, in LIGHT Dual, you can eat LIGHT, WATER, and EARTH monsters (and FIRE and WIND in OCG-land). >_>

In Junk and Debris, I wouldn't use the Synchro Fusions at all...

Well...which requires less thought in your eyes?

Summoning a Dragon Synchro and a Warrior over the course of the duel, then playing Miracle at any point after the two inevitably hit the graveyard (essentially making it a 'free' summon), or waiting for your opponent to summon a Dragon-Synchro while there's a warrior on the field (a fairly specific condition with specific timing), then having to pitch a card that may or may not be useful later to activate your fusion spell?

Also, which is less costly? A card that's using already dead materials resting in your graveyard, or one that burns live ones?

Which can potentially be top decked and played on the spot? Which requires you to actually maintain enough control of a duel to a point that you have resources to burn at any given moment or be dead in the water?

Keeping in mind that the end product in either case is nothing more than a 3200 monster with a mediocre effect (which is the foundation of this specific topic).

Don't get me wrong. I agree with Atem that Super Poly is the more skillful play. But Miracle is generally easier on a whole to pull off, harder to royally fuck yourself over with, and thus the first thought that would probably pop into the average player's mind when they think of something like Draco.