Wumbologist    14204

thanks for removing me from war council without telling me, then changing my permissions so that i can't see the admin forum or the war council forum anymore. 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=135900#2D

i've added a new rule for activity.

Is the war council still a thing and has this been discussed and implemented by some sort of group, or has Darryl done this on his own?

the war council is still a thing, I initiated this change

+Urthor    10210

okily that's cool.  Just as long as people are on board with that. 

Adding a ban on reserving last heart for people without both teams explicitly agreeing to it would be a good idea.  Pretty much overlaps with this, and it's caused problems with activity on occasion.

Can I point out how stupid this is

"- If the war is close and a team is consistently dodging they will lose a heart. Make sure to post screenshots of people logging out to dodge or saying no without a legitimate reason."

I am of the belief that War Council should try to eliminate as much of the grey area as possible, this rule does the complete opposite. Can someone define to me what exactly is consistent dodging or what exactly will be considered a legitimate reason? Warring is to be done for ones pleasure and if a person doesn't feel like playing at a given time his team is penalized? Last I checked teams were made of 7 players not 1 individual so setting up a game shouldn't be to hard and even then let's say the whole team is collectively dodging theres this neat thing called the 7 day rule which will generally rectifiy the situation.  Whats the need for another subjective rule that leaves the door open to poorous decisions and potential bias. I for one am very happy that I am not currently warring because under new ownership it's turned into quite the joke.

• Upvote 7

+Urthor    10210

Brady2 might be an ass, but he's right.  The rule's awkward and it's just cringe-worthy to read. 

Exactly what is this meant to do?

»Barron    7987

may i ask why i was removed :?

i felt the trolling you did with bmaz wasn't something cool. if you thought it was funny i guess but i felt if you did that you'll continue it again at some point. i don't mind adding you back on but i just don't want something like that to be continuous. 

Wiggles    1370

it was a joke..... idk what's so hard to understand about that lol and considering I've been in charge of team dgz for a while idk why I would be cut now when there's talk about new site wars popping up

• Upvote 1

»Barron    7987

it was a joke..... idk what's so hard to understand about that lol and considering I've been in charge of team dgz for a while idk why I would be cut now when there's talk about new site wars popping up

if it was in csk that's fine but i just don't want it to be happening. that's it. like i said i can add you back on if you'd like. just trying to get this section to be a bit more serious :l

»Barron    7987

Can I point out how stupid this is

"- If the war is close and a team is consistently dodging they will lose a heart. Make sure to post screenshots of people logging out to dodge or saying no without a legitimate reason."

I am of the belief that War Council should try to eliminate as much of the grey area as possible, this rule does the complete opposite. Can someone define to me what exactly is consistent dodging or what exactly will be considered a legitimate reason? Warring is to be done for ones pleasure and if a person doesn't feel like playing at a given time his team is penalized? Last I checked teams were made of 7 players not 1 individual so setting up a game shouldn't be to hard and even then let's say the whole team is collectively dodging theres this neat thing called the 7 day rule which will generally rectifiy the situation.  Whats the need for another subjective rule that leaves the door open to poorous decisions and potential bias. I for one am very happy that I am not currently warring because under new ownership it's turned into quite the joke.

i felt you made this post out of the current events tonight since i had added that in the other day (with updates thread saying i was going to update the war book a bit). 

Brady2 might be an ass, but he's right.  The rule's awkward and it's just cringe-worthy to read. 

Exactly what is this meant to do?

So that if a team is losing and ties it up and goes inactivate/dodges a lot so they don't lose a war, we can do something about it. If this becomes a trend we'd want to solve this before it happens again, and again, and again. It shouldn't be a big deal since a lot of the teams war. Also it wouldn't be fair if there was a tie and one team is active and the other isn't. If there's proof of activity of a team over another i'd rather reward the active team and not let them be a victim of this over and over and basically decide to leave.

also i'll add in the reply i made towards fierce

"i didn't just post it out of the blue. the rule is situational where if a war is tied and its been days since a war happened. If one team is active and the other isn't so much and/or isn't communicating with them it sucks that it'll end up as a draw. Like people will be going to bed, off to school, etc. We can't control that. We aren't going to take that as dodging. Also if a team is making 1 person play of the team instead of allowing others to play from that team, this can be in effect as well. I think people need to calm down on this or i just didn't add a paragraph to this. most of the teams warring don't really have this issue."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

»Barron    7987

sorry brandon but that wasn't suppose to be in this thread. i've had a headache trying to explain things to people over the last 3 hours and i can't think straight. Going to bed.

Brandon Wigley    3438

sorry brandon but that wasn't suppose to be in this thread. i've had a headache trying to explain things to people over the last 3 hours and i can't think straight. Going to bed.

well why did my post get deleted? My statement still stands true lol

Wiggles    1370

if it was in csk that's fine but i just don't want it to be happening. that's it. like i said i can add you back on if you'd like. just trying to get this section to be a bit more serious :l

so when ash did basically the same thing in the war section it was ok? anyways it doesn't really matter about arguing over this

i'd like to be added back if its not too much to ask

Brandon Wigley    3438

you can repost your reply just needed to delete my post is all.

Well the reply makes no sense w/o the links but regardless hopefully you read it and can pass it on

Dont Forget    609

add this to the evidence

http://s825.photobucket.com/user/el_pinguo/media/pic1.png.html?filters[user]=97212438&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

http://s825.photobucket.com/user/el_pinguo/media/pic2.png.html?filters[user]=97212438&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

most recent

"i didn't just post it out of the blue. the rule is situational where if a war is tied and its been days since a war happened. If one team is active and the other isn't so much and/or isn't communicating with them it sucks that it'll end up as a draw. Like people will be going to bed, off to school, etc. We can't control that. We aren't going to take that as dodging. Also if a team is making 1 person play of the team instead of allowing others to play from that team, this can be in effect as well. I think people need to calm down on this or i just didn't add a paragraph to this. most of the teams warring don't really have this issue."

You should probably have read that before posting those pictures. I think Wigley is probably the most annoying person I have ever met in my entire life and there is just absolutely no way I am playing an entire match against him. I also told you this previously when you dodged me a different time so I'm not sure why you even suggested it again.

I have asked you several times to play and been told no each time, asked Andrew too and he doesn't want to play in this war anymore (because Wigley told him not to), Hoban who also dodged each time I've asked him and no one else from the team is on. Besides the guy that asked me while I was busy figuring out the best way to side in/out for Marcus at Toronto, but I wasn't going to prioritize warring over a Ycs that my friend was at. I'm not even sure why you are on a team with someone that tells the opposing team that you suck too bad and if you play your team will lose the war. How is that fun for you?

Also it was a little strange to me that when I was checking other people for when they were last on Dueling Network Navarre hadn't been on for over 5 days then hes on a bit for a couple days and every single time he logged on Wigley logged out immediately before and once Navarre logged out Wigley was back on right after. I am not going to play against someone I can't stand even if they are on a different persons account. Wish any of the non Wigley members would stop dodging. What is worse your entire team besides 1 person dodging our entire team or a majority of our members not wanting to play Wigley because he is just a giant faggot and kinda creeps us all out?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Brandon Wigley    3438

LOL Patrick has been in Toronto and Andrew has already lost twice so that's why he isn't playing

Edit: I just read where you accused me of being on his account? are you that stupid? the screenshots have his friend's list that shows that i'm online, if you're going to dig that deep for a weak excuse you should probably dig somewhere else

Dont Forget    609

Yes after we brought that up you started doing that. No one else that was currently in a war with you guys was getting messages from him asking to war because they were willing to put up with you. He wasn't on for 5 days prior to that and hasn't been on since. It is also why the early screenies from that account don't show the friends list but you made 100% sure to show them in the later ones.