Brandon Wigley    3438

He took the ss not me so i have no idea why he did it on some and not the others, I started doing it once I realized there was no real way to time stamp the pictures. He got on and asked to war you guys because I told him to specifically play in that war

Dont Forget    609

What makes him good enough to play us but not Ryan or "that other guy"? He actually seems much worse than even an average player.

»TS Fearless    7066

I really just don't get why you have people on your team you think are you bad you don't want to let them play? And any screens you post are pretty much irrelevant, there are screens of Wigley calling our whole team pussy bitch faggots or something and another one where he said he planned on getting us a gameloss for dodging (aka just not playing HIM) and then 7 daying it so he can win the war. I just don't know why there needs to be so much drama it's yugioh warring let your teammates play. It's not like we're dodging you because you're the best player on the team or something I will play Hoban infinite times but I just really don't want to play someone I have that bad of a history with. It's not hard to understand.

+Urthor    10204
Reinstate the war, convert it to crossfire. WC member can do the pairings with a dice or something.

If you still have issues via a vis Wigley, get Earl to judge the whole match and play it under a 59 minute limit with EOMP and slow play warnings.

Job, fucking, done. Stop bitching.
  • Upvote 3

El Pinguo    1068

LOL I cannot believe you guys believe that Brandon doesn't want me to play.  I am not afraid to duel any of you.  If Brandon asks to play you, you say no and say i'm busy, etc That is completely fine.  But when you do that, then msg me 5 or so minutes later asking me to play, why should I play?  what is that telling me.  I'm just going to straight up say it now and point out that YOU GUYS are afraid of losing your one war to a superior team.  The only reason I said I wouldn't play until wigley lost two hearts was because you guys continuously dodge him.  I am promising to play, aren't I? if you can't beat wigley twice then you shouldn't be able to get a win.  Now that you are tied, you haven't even posted "on" or anything related to that in the thread, and now that war council has acted for your shady ways, you are now reacting to WELL I ASKED ANDREW TO WAR AFTER HE HAS LOST TWICE BUT HE WON'T PLAY.  Let's not even get into harassing somebody to play, either.  

also @ Dont Forget

I suggest that you see both pictures again and read them both.  did you not even comprehend what was said in that conversation?  your friend demi accused me of making up a war opponent to "dodge" him, when he actually is willing to wait TWO FULL MATCHES instead of playing two of our other players who were currently online. (Pat + Brandon).  

»TS Fearless    7066

Bradon has played twice you have played none. You are scared. Youre making yourself the backup lol, the teams bitch if you will.

Lol i just read the superior team part. Very funny.

Brandon Wigley    3438

Bradon has played twice you have played none. You are scared. Youre making yourself the backup lol, the teams bitch if you will.

Andrew has played twice also but you guys are still bringing his name into it. What's the difference?

El Pinguo    1068

The issue isn't with you, mike, it is mostly demi and bousman.   I was going to play you when you msged me last night, I asked 7hhzz7 or w.e if i could play even though the war was closed for some reason, and he said I couldn't until the issue was resolved.  What is the problem with saying that I'll play once somebody loses? I am planning on playing, aren't I?  I never thought it would get to this point, even if brandon is calling you guys pussies or w.e, which btw there are still no screen shots on that issue, but if you guys are going to continuously dodge someone, why can't I say I'll play after you duel the people youre dodging?  How is that different than saying save me 2 hearts?

Brandon Wigley    3438

At this point i'd rather this war just be voided, all of this isn't what the warring section is about and it shouldn't be taken over by something this dumb. If their record means that much or whatever their reason for not playing me it's not important. It's honestly just causing us to not be able to play teams who are willing to play. Mike didn't even accept the war so I don't think their whole team was even in agreeance on accepting the war in the first place. If they, for whatever reason, want to play out the war then i'm fine with that. Otherwise if both sides agree to void the war I don't care, just want this done more than anything

• Upvote 2

»TS Fearless    7066

I thought long and hard about just Crossfiring it and it's probably just best to avoid the drama altogether and just void the war. I'm glad we could come to an agreement.

Jvizzle87    56

Hello so me and my opponent were in a war and he has to leave. We decided to just continue tommorrow. Do we just screenshot our decklists and send it to someone from the War Council?

+Urthor    10204

The membership of the war council has been updated.  This is just a quick and nasty update so people have an idea about which personnel are active, I'll do a bigger one later in the day.  

+Urthor    10204

And we welcome the return of Allen

All canadians named Brady, now is the time to be scared