Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

panel name

Recommended Posts

+rei+    34421

What do you call the panel/exterior trim BELOW a door on a car? like, the little piece of trim where running boards would go?

Mine got dinged pretty badly.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.