2 Daigusto Emeral
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Gem-Knight Pearl
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Number 16: Shock Ruler Conqueror of Colors
2 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Wind-Up Zenmaise

So far the deck's been testing really well, produces a buttload of advantage fairly consistently. Emeral is ridiculously broken in this deck, either acting as a pseudo-PoA to recycle the Gem-Knights for more Rabbit plays later on or a mini Reborn to get back a Garnet/Tourmaline/Pearl/Zirconia for some beats.

GotCaughtGG    1238
Randomly crammed TGU instead of cards that would give you more advantage makes me angry .-.
  • Downvote 6

Nate1080    1231
[quote name='Sabrac' timestamp='1318100934' post='3003830']
Randomly crammed TGU instead of cards that would give you more advantage makes me angry .-.
[/quote]

TGU gives you tons of advantage. More so than most cards in this game.

Also, why is TGU in a deck in the [b]OCG[/b] garage?

»infinite    2317
Why no obsidian?

You also can't run Tour Guide so I'm guessing there would be a few more changes once you remove them.

harig07    2058
[/quote]

You stupid? Leviair creates so much advantage in this deck, Sangan is obviously good for getting Rabbit. Please at least test with Rabbit before saying that TGU is "randomly crammed"

[quote name='Nate the Awesome' timestamp='1318101816' post='3003837']
[/quote]

TGU gives you tons of advantage. More so than most cards in this game.

Also, why is TGU in a deck in the [b]OCG[/b] garage?
[/quote]

I asked the same question back when there were Tengu and Tour Guide decks in the OCG garage...apparently no one cared.

[quote name='Infinite' timestamp='1318106208' post='3003867']
Why no obsidian?

You also can't run Tour Guide so I'm guessing there would be a few more changes once you remove them.
[/quote]

Haven't really tested it, didn't come to my mind. Do you discard cards that often? The only times I could see me doing it are plays with the EHERO Thunder Giant-esque Fusion or maybe if I teched in a D.D.R. or something.

»infinite    2317
What do you mean do you discard cards often? When you activate Gem-Knight Fusion you can also fuse monsters from the hand which in turn would trigger Obsidian's effect. You can go Rabbit into 2 Gem dudes fuse with an obsidian in hand and bring the guy you fused with back...

GotCaughtGG    1238
Am I stupid? No are you? You have TGU in space you could be using for cards such as obsidian who is VITAL to gemknights and looping fusions. And I have tested Rabbit gemknights.

harig07    2058
[quote name='Infinite' timestamp='1318108753' post='3003895']
What do you mean do you discard cards often? When you activate Gem-Knight Fusion you can also fuse monsters from the hand which in turn would trigger Obsidian's effect. You can go Rabbit into 2 Gem dudes fuse with an obsidian in hand and bring the guy you fused with back...
[/quote]

Oh I did not realise, I'll edit my build to accommodate it.

[quote name='Sabrac' timestamp='1318108844' post='3003897']
Am I stupid? No are you? You have TGU in space you could be using for cards such as obsidian who is VITAL to gemknights and looping fusions. And I have tested Rabbit gemknights.
[/quote]

If you tested Rabbit Gemknights then you would know how amazing Tour Guide is in the deck. Instant Xyz, Sangan tutoring and Leviair shenanigans more than warrant the run, TGU is staple in pretty much any Rabbit build for those reasons. Obsidian gives you advantage and it was something that I forgot but obviously if you'd done the testing you'd have found that TGU generates just as much advantage through Leviair.

New list is up

Sanjura    6663
Honestly this section shouldn't be strictly OCG anymore.

As for the deck, cut the Calls for Tablets perhaps?

harig07    2058
I find Call really useful in case Rabbit gets Solemned and for the Sangan chains. Is Tablet Fusion actually that great? When I tested it was okay but was either a win-more or save yourself for one more turn, Call is kinda both already. I'll test it out and get back to you.

»infinite    2317
Looks a lot better now.

I would take out a few turtles (maybe even all) and possibly a Gem-Knight Fusion to free up some space. After doing such you should definitely add a Lavalval Chain to your Extra Deck; its effect allows you to essentially tutor a Gem-Knight Fusion. Making it is quite easy considering that this is a Rabbit based build and thus the multiple copies of Gem-Turtle and Gem-Knight Fusion maybe overkill.

[quote name='harig07' timestamp='1318151118' post='3004236']
I find Call really useful in case Rabbit gets Solemned and for the Sangan chains. Is Tablet Fusion actually that great? When I tested it was okay but was either a win-more or save yourself for one more turn, Call is kinda both already. I'll test it out and get back to you.
[/quote]

I see what you mean with Tablet Fusion especially since you're running a Rabbit Build and this you miss out on some fusion that may work well with it.

harig07    2058
[quote name='Infinite' timestamp='1318163326' post='3004274']
Looks a lot better now.

I would take out a few turtles (maybe even all) and possibly a Gem-Knight Fusion to free up some space. After doing such you should definitely add a Lavalval Chain to your Extra Deck; its effect allows you to essentially tutor a Gem-Knight Fusion. Making it is quite easy considering that this is a Rabbit based build and thus the multiple copies of Gem-Turtle and Gem-Knight Fusion maybe overkill.

Yeah Turtle has been really slow as of late so I dropped all three. Is the Fusion engine consistent enough with only 2 GKFusion? I've had no trouble with 3 so far.

[quote name='harig07' timestamp='1318151118' post='3004236']
[/quote]

I see what you mean with Tablet Fusion especially since you're running a Rabbit Build and this you miss out on some fusion that may work well with it.
[/quote]

I put in the lone Tablet Fusion after chopping the Turtles from my main, I'll see how it goes.

New list is up.