Turkey

Things That Piss You Off about Yu-Gi-Oh / Yu-Gi-Oh players

1101 posts in this topic

1. People playing random fucking decks. Your stupid Six Samurai/Blackwing/Lightsworn/Gravekeeper deck is horrible. I don't care how many times you've won your local with it, it's fucking garbage. If you're not playing Rabbit you better have a damn good deck that can beat Rabbit.

Which brings me to my next point:

2. There's no such thing as a "budget deck". If you can't afford to play the best deck, don't play this game because you have a much bigger problem on your hands.

3. There's no such thing as "OCG style". The OCG is just horrible, stop pretending it's even remotely close to the TCG. Raigeki Break is a horrible unplayable card. Just because the OCG plays it doesn't mean you should.

Just needed to get that off my chest.

Share your own.

"That deck takes no skill to run."

[quote name='cromat' timestamp='1335455520' post='3165264']
people like you.
[/quote]
unfortunately I don't play this horrible game anymore, so you can stop being an ignorant prick now and stfu.

dgz is supposed to help players become better at this game, yet I still see so much ignorance when it comes to this game that no one is going anywhere.

I actually topped most of my regionals and that last ycs in chicago with a budget deck.

I just hate shady players and rule sharks in general. Or people that take 5 minutes on mind-blowing obvious game-winning plays. One time I had this one fuck who had Breaker + Snatch steal in his hand. I only had a Zaborg and random f/d bluff s/t set with 1k life. He sits for 5 minutes before finally summoning Breaker, killing my s/t and snatch stealing for game.

Fuck that guy.

People who get mad when their opponent makes a ruling mistake. Especially against new players.

People who cry about "netdecking."
Cocky players.
Idiots who believe bad cards have uses.
People who bash tier 1.
SHADY PLAYERS.
People who play burn.

People who have played Gladiator Beasts and nothing else 8000000 formats in a row. The deck sucks, deal with it.

[quote name='Turkey' timestamp='1335456256' post='3165278']
people like you.
[/quote]
unfortunately I don't play this horrible game anymore, so you can stop being an ignorant prick now and stfu.

dgz is supposed to help players become better at this game, yet I still see so much ignorance when it comes to this game that no one is going anywhere.
[/quote]

you're a joke. you think that just because i don't like how you think you alone should decide how other people should play this game, that i'm ignorant. if people want to play their scrub decks or don't want to spend lots of money into this game how does that affect you or make you a better or worse player?

andrew tenjum who misplays by dustshooting my hand and forgetting to play around it at SJC Indianapolis Round 1 2009, and then blaming his "lack of sleep" for it

what a noob <3<3<3

Isn't there a "grinds my gears" thread.

Banlists. And TCG exclusives. This game could be a lot better.

[quote name='Turkey' timestamp='1335454700' post='3165252']
1. People playing random fucking decks. Your stupid Six Samurai/Blackwing/Lightsworn/Gravekeeper deck is horrible. I don't care how many times you've won your local with it, it's fucking garbage. If you're not playing Rabbit you better have a damn good deck that can beat Rabbit.

Which brings me to my next point:

2. There's no such thing as a "budget deck". If you can't afford to play the best deck, don't play this game because you have a much bigger problem on your hands.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, but this has got to be the stupidest thing I've read in a while..

People can play whatever random deck they want.. it is a "Game" and the point of the game is to have fun with it. If people have fun playing a random deck then so be it.
As for if you can't afford the best deck, then don't play this game? You don't need the best deck, as it is exactly what I said above. This is a game, heck it's a hobby. Maybe they have a bigger problem on there hands, and maybe Yugioh is there outlet to get away from it for a while and while doing that they play a fun deck so they can hang out with friends enjoying a hobby together?

You just sound butt hurt or something because you play these budget decks, lose to them and get pissed. Maybe this isn't why, but that's how your statement came across as.

[quote name='Turkey' timestamp='1335456256' post='3165278']
people like you.
[/quote]

[/quote]

The fact that you don't play this game anymore yet feel the need to publicly bitch about it is just :S

Its a good thing u stopped playing andrew for u were atrocious

People who whine about Yugioh. Times change, variety is the spice of life.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Players made me ashamed of owning a pair of Beats by Dre Studios. I was the type who never put them on top of my head while in public, because I think that looks retarded to drown out what's going on around you, so I yeah, I wore them around my neck, but only put the volume to the point where I would only be able to hear it. YGO event after YGO event I would see faggots come up with new ways to make themselves look more like tools with these damn things, the worst so far has to be a guy I saw who had them on above the bill of his cap, he looked like an absolute moron. So I just stopped wearing mine altogether, and I hated that because I really liked those headphones, then I bought a pair of the earbuds, so I now can enjoy music and not look like a douchebag.

people who add 'pros' to fb, just because they're ygo famous. same thing with the youtube guys, i just dont understand. also ygo display pics.

i'm kinda guilty but at the same time i'm a mod on dgz and i've talked to them in some capacity before they were relevant, IS THIS BAD

[quote name='Zach Burnz' timestamp='1335457699' post='3165308']
Isn't there a "grinds my gears" thread.
[/quote]

This is a Rustle My Jimmies thread (for ygo).

[quote name='G Λ r Ω N' timestamp='1335459656' post='3165349']
Yu-Gi-Oh! Players made me ashamed of owning a pair of Beats by Dre Studios. I was the type who never put them on top of my head while in public, because I think that looks retarded to drown out what's going on around you, so I yeah, I wore them around my neck, but only put the volume to the point where I would only be able to hear it. YGO event after YGO event I would see faggots come up with new ways to make themselves look more like tools with these damn things, the worst so far has to be a guy I saw who had them on above the bill of his cap, he looked like an absolute moron. So I just stopped wearing mine altogether, and I hated that because I really liked those headphones, then I bought a pair of the earbuds, so I now can enjoy music and not look like a douchebag.
[/quote]
If you have Beats then putting up with people judging you because of them is part and parcel. They make Bose's prices look reasonable for crying out loud.

Ve[quote name='ygo duelist bodan' timestamp='1335460695' post='3165357']people who add 'pros' to fb, just because they're ygo famous. same thing with the youtube guys, i just dont understand. also ygo display pics.

i'm kinda guilty but at the same time i'm a mod on dgz and i've talked to them in some capacity before they were relevant, IS THIS BAD[/quote]

Fucking this, you do not look cool at all in your profile pic flaunting a set of TGU. I try to not even add people I've never spoke to irl, with few exceptions, like ppl who seem chill from this site, the worst thing I've ever done was accept a req from Paul Cooper and Nicky Lacaille, they do nothing more than talk about YGO "JUST WON MY LOLCALZ! HOTPB SO OP!11" and "PLAYTESTING 16 WEEKS BEFORE NATS!" I deleted them in weeks.

people that play blackwings or gbs