3 Electric Virus
2 Maxx C
1 Mystical space Typhoon
2 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Chain Disapearance
1 Dust Tornado

I have had pretty decent success with this deck. I have only lost one match to chaos dragons so far and in that match the guy opened future fusion both games yeah gg.

Rabbit is a decent match up for me they have an issue beating stardust dragon once he is up and the fiendish chains help keep their xyz in check as well. I have also lost only once to this deck as well it was a close game as well. Game 3 was one off the top deck of rabbit while he had no cards and I had a face up ravine.

Inzektors have the same issue as rabbit fighting stardust dragon and thought ruler archfiend. they cant use hornet to kill thought ruler. I lost once to this deck thanks to a forbidden lance in response to my chain disapearance

Wind-Up is a match up that can get out of control but with all the monster negation normally is not an issue.

Any suggestions you guys my have would be awesome. I would truly appreciate any input. I am also looking to add a 3rd effect veiler to the main but space is so tight I am unsure what I should cut for it.

If you think I should add it give a suggestion on what to cut and if you think i shouldn't add it say that as well. Thanks again

Oh one more thing should I be sideing 2 copies of D.D. Crow and is so what to drop from the side

Alistar    4222
wuuuuut

stardust dragon doesn't do anything to inzektors, it negates hornet and then fly/centi trigger... and they can still burn you for 1000 every time they target TRA assuming you have literally nothing else on the field.

so confusionnnnnn
  • Upvote 3

gb215    103
thats if one stardust dragon is in play but dragunity have a very easy time making stardust dragon happen every turn and what tends to happen when I play the inzektor deck is i make stardust multiple turns and they have an issue fighting two of it. or the lose to thought ruler alone.
  • Downvote 4

+Urthor    10235
Arma Leviwhatsit the lvl 8 is a staple in all Dragunity decks because it opens trident dragon OTKs, you have no torrential and fiendish is balls, mirror force is pretty shit right now, you have no book of moon or the third veiler or the third MST and your choice of extra deck cards is atrocious. Not to mention the fact that for all your vaunted countering to Inz, definitely not the only major deck going into nationals, you are going to get raped by Dfissure.
  • Upvote 2

Alistar    4222
[quote name='gb215' timestamp='1338288175' post='3193458']
thats if one stardust dragon is in play but dragunity have a very easy time making stardust dragon happen every turn and what tends to happen when I play the inzektor deck is i make stardust multiple turns and they have an issue fighting two of it. or the lose to thought ruler alone.
[/quote]

i hope you're just fucking with me
  • Upvote 5

Randy    297
You're using 2 rocs but only one atum.......
  • Upvote 1

┬╗orangeeyes    11864
Dragunities will never be good. Save your money or play something else.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would change up the extra a bit and play 2 RDMD and a Malefic Stardust for better matches vs stuff like DW etc. idk only 1 Atum is a bad idea as well as you should be playing 2. Mirror Force is horrid. =/ Also should be playing 3rd mst.

August    280
Telling us how many matches you lost to X deck is completely pointless when you don't say how many games you played... Also, I agree with orangeeyes; dragunities is a pretty bad choice right now.

Mars    78
Thought Ruler does nothing against Hornet. Hornet doesn't activate.