packdaddy

I now know what it feels like to be the old guy

packdaddy    737

Clarification: To be what Ash and a few others on here (well not anymore, but the few I used to talk to) were a few years ago (to me, anyway).

When I was younger, I really didn't imagine that the younger females would be so abundant.

When I would talk about my female acquaintances who were say, 15 or 16, when I was 18 or 19, it wasn't that bad...

Now it is. I don't WANT to feel like a sexual predator but fuck. Why do 15 year old girls have to be hot and talkative.

The woes of being 21. Anybody else deal with this shit?

PSA: I have not committed rape or anything I promise

• Upvote 7

»Digbick    7261
[quote name="the scholar" post="3495194" timestamp="1369888483"]   PSA: I have not committed rape or anything I promise[/quote] This is something a rapist would say
  • Upvote 6

packdaddy    737

PSA: I have not committed rape or anything I promise

This is something a rapist would say

It is something a rapist would say

That however is something a DG troll would reply

yung Monet    2452

How the fuck do you continue making 15 year old acquaintances without being a rapist or a teacher?

• Upvote 3

Dank Memeston    1716

da rap game bitch

• Upvote 5

biki    567

Through out this year ive become a lot more active with dating and seeing girls as it finally sunk in that you need to stop being a fucking pussy when it comes with girls and just be upfront. So quite often when im walking around town if theres a hot girl ill go up and hit on them. Within the span of a week I accidently hit on 2 15 year olds, the problem with this is I had spoke to them for like 6-7 minutes each and only asked them/ found out how old they were when they were just giving me their numbers :/. Im 20 so 1 less year difference but the same prinicpal at hand still lol

packdaddy    737

How the fuck do you continue making 15 year old acquaintances without being a rapist or a teacher?

Twitter. The bitches love my tweets what can I say

But for real this wasn't JUST 15 year old girls per se, 16-17 even for me should be weird considering I'm 21 now, right?

I was just really honestly asking for opinions

biki    567

16s pushing it but If i was hitting on a 17 year old I wouldnt stop hell this has happened; but then again I dont know about the legal age in the US etc but in the Uk thats ok as its 16+ or is this more of a moral thing cos i dont think shagging a 17 year old is that bad untill you mention they were 14 when you were 18 haha

packdaddy    737

16s pushing it but If i was hitting on a 17 year old I wouldnt stop hell this has happened; but then again I dont know about the legal age in the US etc but in the Uk thats ok as its 16+ or is this more of a moral thing cos i dont think shagging a 17 year old is that bad untill you mention they were 14 when you were 18 haha

well

age of consent in ohio if youre under 21 is 16. so you can be 20 fucking a 16 year old.

at 18 anything goes sexually.

i don't really generally talk to females that are so much younger than me, mostly because of intellectual differences, social inabilities, etc, but it sucks when a girl who is into you and wants to fuck you, or has sent you nudes, or whatever, is 16 or 17 and you're my age.

yung Monet    2452

I mean, I think rule of thumb is just, like, if your relationship with someone is going to be "pushing it," that's probably a pretty solid indicator you should just walk away, right?

packdaddy    737

I mean, I think rule of thumb is just, like, if your relationship with someone is going to be "pushing it," that's probably a pretty solid indicator you should just walk away, right?

but what if you dont want to be in a relationship with the person

what if you just want them sexually

and they want you

is it still pushing it?

»CheyMcFly    4637
Yes
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

fractal    2488

and they want you

is it still pushing it?

I'll take "How Pedophiles Think" for 200 Alex.

• Upvote 4

yung Monet    2452

and they want you

is it still pushing it?

I was using "relationship" very literally.

packdaddy    737

Yes

cool. that's all i needed to know honestly.

good thing i've never actually fucked any of these young girls.

i hope you all realize in reality i actually get no pussy. well besides that threesome. but they are both in college. so yea

• Upvote 1

packdaddy    737

however, this thread has taken a new shift:

DG,

we may need to arrange an intervention for ash.

herbie ✌    1340
Looking back, I remember the guys who were just out of school, or have been for a couple years and dating girls in my year and they were pretty much either guys who couldn't get any in school and now realise how easy they actually are, or just dudes who are kind of creepy.
So yeah, don't be like that, even if they take literally no game to pull.

That being said, nothing wrong with putting them on lay-by for when they're a little older.

packdaddy    737

Looking back, I remember the guys who were just out of school, or have been for a couple years and dating girls in my year and they were pretty much either guys who couldn't get any in school and now realise how easy they actually are, or just dudes who are kind of creepy.
So yeah, don't be like that, even if they take literally no game to pull.

That being said, nothing wrong with putting them on lay-by for when they're a little older.

yep. the one girl i've been talking to and became close with since freshman year when she was a sophomore in HS. she just graduated now, about to be a freshman in college.

herbie ✌    1340
Also, heaps of plain girls become incredibly attractive at like 18-19.
  • Upvote 1