packdaddy

i hope all of you fucking die

»CheyMcFly    4637
[quote name="Paraliel" post="3611701" timestamp="1383401370"][quote name="the scholar" post="3611683" timestamp="1383399651"]TELL A GIRL YOU PLAY YUGIOH IN REAL LIFE   CRY   THEN COME BACK TO ME WITH AN INSULT[/quote] [quote name="Chey" post="3611696" timestamp="1383400776"]You're cuddly as fuck[/quote] Chey I play YGO in real life[/quote]kill yourself
  • Upvote 23

+Paraliel+    8031

TELL A GIRL YOU PLAY YUGIOH IN REAL LIFE

CRY

THEN COME BACK TO ME WITH AN INSULT

You're cuddly as fuck

ockquote> Chey I play YGO in real life
kill yourself

CRY

• Upvote 1

biki    567

lol unless your in high school I dont think yugioh should be something to go out of your way to hide. the fact he rambles about all this i hate you shit and then goes out of his way to talk about how immature and how you basically you cant tell girls about yugioh just shows insecurity about how he doesnt feel he can be himself when really hes only holding himself back.

»ACP    33422

If a girl can't accept the fact that you play yugioh then she's not worth your trouble anyways.

• Upvote 9

»CheyMcFly    4637
But what if she accepts the fact that you like a shitty card game
  • Upvote 1

fake    4788

what if shes fucking her side man in your bed while youre at locals

and they eat your cheesecake leftovers

• Upvote 19

»Paxman    4776

Am I like the only one who never bothered to give Eric a chance because he's a socially retarded babyman?

»CheyMcFly    4637
I tried to pm Eric once when I first arrived to Dgz telling him to chill out and not take shit so seriously here since he was getting negged to all hell and ragged on constantly. He responded with angry messages like his responses in this thread. I knew it was hopeless then.

»Barron    7987

i remember one time i told eric that his rap music sucks and he threatened to get me fired by "higher ups".

• Upvote 9

Chris Buraseru    10480

i remember one time i told eric that his rap music sucks and he threatened to get me fired by "higher ups".

If you get randomly ran down by a Camerupt while walking to your car, you'll know what's up you dig.

• Upvote 2

Laser Cat    5610

I tried to pm Eric once when I first arrived to Dgz telling him to chill out and not take shit so seriously here since he was getting negged to all hell and ragged on constantly. He responded with angry messages like his responses in this thread. I knew it was hopeless then.

To be fair, you joined dgz after it went through it's angsty, narcissistic phase. To compare the two eras would be like comparing war-torn south korea to what it is now.

Forlum    9162
I feel bad when like someone is ganged up on and probably just needs somebody in their corner.

But dis nigga attacked me a coupla times w/out provocation so idgaf.
  • Upvote 1

packdaddy    737

you're an admin cause you have tits. otherwise, you're fucking irrelevant. blow me.

you have less than 700 posts. i had 700 posts on a multi in 3 days in the golden ages of this site.

im just saying you all fucking suck, and its hard to keep this site alive if everyone is going to be complete faggots and elitists instead of being constructive when critiquing and giving advice to people.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 21

packdaddy    737

the reason this site fucking sucks is because all of the admins dont do shit and allow free and open flaming all over the fucking place

• Downvote 17

because there is absolutely nothing wrong with flaming? especially when it's true.

fyi bro i don't think a girl replying to you on twitter (whether she's 16 or not) means she is flirting with you. how small is your experience with non-bestial (ie anything other than that orange monster in your "baller clubbin" pic) social contact?
  • Upvote 4

the reason this site fucking sucks is because all of the admins dont do shit and allow free and open flaming all over the fucking place

That was the golden age you fucktard
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Living Legend    3798

i had 700 posts on a multi in 3 days in the golden ages of this site.

why is this something you are bragging about!>!?!?

• Upvote 4

Wilson    12516

>complains admins do nothing to curb flaming

>flames an admin in his previous post

• Upvote 19

»rap tap    20154

you're an admin cause you have tits. otherwise, you're fucking irrelevant. blow me.

you have less than 700 posts. i had 700 posts on a multi in 3 days in the golden ages of this site.

im just saying you all fucking suck, and its hard to keep this site alive if everyone is going to be complete faggots and elitists instead of being constructive when critiquing and giving advice to people.

ash actually wanted to hire an admin who was in the know about ubuntu and ipb forums, and chey was actually able to resolve an email issue the site was having, which none of the other admin applicants were able to do. i'm speaking in her defense not because she's a cool person (though chey is a cool person) but because you're an uninformed ignorant white fuckwit who is the farthest thing from being self-aware there is.

also, 700 posts in three days? lol?? i like how we're faggots apparently but you pull that obsessive shit and it's a-okay. stellar logic.

also, dgz is extremely constructive towards others. sure, we're elitists. we've got the best ygo players in the world and know what we're talking about. there are hundreds of pages of discussion on any number of cards in the ygo discussion. i can't speak for magic because i've only tangently perused that section, and even if it's not as big, there's still probably a wealth of good content from there. but if you do something blatantly stupid, dg's going to be brutally honest and call you out on it. i will concede that the site has a problem with mob mentality, partially as a result of the rep system, but your card choice got called horrible and you freaked the fuck out. idk anything about magic, but let me power rank what your responses should've been

1) accepted the criticism and asked for alternatives

2) accepted the criticism, but responded with a clear argument about why you disagree

3) ignore the criticism

900000000000000000000000001) told everyone they should go fucking die

what are you, fucking 14?

seriously, you have some mad growing up to do.

• Upvote 21